It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we were created by the elohims then who created the dinosaurs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If the bible says that we didn't evolved but were created and numerous alien articles tell that humans were created for an expreiment then were the dinosaurs also created or did they evolve and from what they evolved into lumbering beasts?

[edit on 20-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
If the bible says that we didn't evolved but were created and numerous alien articles tell that humans were created for an expreiment then were the dinosauras also created or did they evolve and from what they evolved into lumbering beasts?

we were created by the ELohim not the elohims your pluralizing a plural word, El is sigular:
EL = god
ELohim = gods
Elohims = godss

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
umm the reptilians evolved from dinos so i think both?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Im not so sure they did come from dinosaurs , perhaps the dinosaurs came from there genetic material as a project and they the reptoids were first..

so i dont assume that sir.

the dinos could have been pets or reptile version of animals maybe satans pet project in the garden of eden, he was there too you see.....

I myself thought that way then realized other possibilties exist.
I even played with the idea that if sons of god made hybrids called giants, and angels were reptoids their kids would be rep hybrids or giant reptiles who thought like humans, inteligently.

A giant demigod lizard with great IQ = dragon mythology or smart dinosaurs or nephilum

dont know though just a brain flatice.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is probebly off topic but do you feel betrayed by the creator of this system(uni or multi verse) that why were you born on this planet and why did all the ill alien # had to happen in this very planet.I feel that due to my karma i am born here and i hope i am either born in heaven(real world in my religion) or in a another planet where we are uber spritiually advanced

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I belive what the texts say, that there are renegade beings amok in this sector of the galaxy and it wasnt planned by the good guys so thats what the great day of judgement is for.

stuff happens, who knows this could be paradise compared to another more hellish plane of reality out there, we may have it easy....

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What do you mean by :"it wasn't planned by the good guys so thats what the great day of judgement is for."
Are you saying that there would be a second comming and if there is a second comming then billions of people would die cuz of this "war of the worlds" scenario and btw are you connected with the reptilian stuff as your user id says lizzardsamok?.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
no im saying just what i said it wasn't planned by the good guys ,
god did not plan for them to rebel!
and the great day of judgement is what the bible refers to as the last and final judging of erery human and angel.

yes i hate the lizards with the flying serpent logo there criminals.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What does then AL mean Im asking because Israeli air civil transport service is called EL AL.Those Israelis are interesting why does everyone hate them still dont get it.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
El Al in English means 'taking off,' or 'going up, skyward.
in old hebrew its "up to god" what a play on words.....

AL in arab speaking places means "THE".

some sources:
www.csoonline.com...
philadelphia.ujcfedweb.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
and the great day of judgement is what the bible refers to as the last and final judging of erery human and angel.

So, you mean to tell me that you think God screwed up?? Where do you get this idea that God could have possibly screwed up from? The fact that the scriptures say that Satan and the angels rebelled does not mean that God didn't know about it. He could very well have known all about it, and had been planning for it.

Lemme use an analogy:

The USA came to be due to a separatist war fought between us, the rebels, and the British, the aggressors/oppressors. As a result of our winning the war, we founded one of the greatest nations on Earth to date. A free nation, where people can think and act as they wish, with minimal recourse.

Now, based on this, was the act of the rebels breaking away a fluke? And did Britain know about it? Sure they did, since they were trying to stop the rebels from doing it.

To return to topic, isn't it just POSSIBLE that God knew all about what was going to happen, but knew that stopping it would be a bad idea, since he wanted people like us to be able to have free thought? To extrapolate that out just a tad further, he knew that the only way for humans to have free thought, and therefore free choice, would be to have them exposed to evil in all of it's vileness. Thus he allowed Satan and the other angels to fall with him to set the scene for the coming of the humans.

That's just my take on the scriptures. Believe it if you like, otherwise feel free to pick at it.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Lemme use an analogy:

The USA came to be due to a separatist war fought between us, the rebels, and the British, the aggressors/oppressors. As a result of our winning the war, we founded one of the greatest nations on Earth to date. A free nation, where people can think and act as they wish, with minimal recourse.

It was my belief that the Americans didnt win the war as such. It was the fact that the french decided to attack England while all their forces were in America and they had to recall them to protect England. Basically America were very close to losing the war but had a stroke of luck.

So i dont know if thats an apt Analogy or not( sorry bit off topic)

[edit on 21-3-2005 by madjamjar]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
If the bible says that we didn't evolved but were created and numerous alien articles tell that humans were created for an expreiment then were the dinosaurs also created or did they evolve and from what they evolved into lumbering beasts?

The Bible also covers the dinosaurs.
There are parts that no rabbi, priest, or clergy will ever talk about. Either on purpose, or because they never actually studied the Bible.
In the biography of the Son of Dawn, as well as in Jerimiah, it talks about how there were ancient civilizations on Earth millions, billions, trillions, of years before Adam and Eve were created.

Adam and Eve are a re-creation the second time around.

Also think about this - When did the War in Heaven happen? When The Son of Dawn tried to invade heaven? It happened before Adam and Eve were made. One of the results of the war in heaven was the Earth got completly destroyed (not the planet itself, but all life on it.) Including 99.99% of all the dinosaurs.

(There was an incident in 1977 when the rotting corpse of a sea dinosaur was found, and brought aboard a fishing ship, off New Zeland. A biologist was on board and took pictures, and tissue samples.)

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Actually, you are right and wrong.

God, who in the Bible told everyone his personal name that he wants everyone to call him by is Yahweh, on purpose created all angels with free will. He on purpose created the Son of Dawn with free will, who ruled Earth back when he was a good guy.... for millions of years before Adam and Eve were made. Yahweh also made the humans who lived millions of years before Adam and Eve with free will. He also made Adam and Eve with free will.

By Him making every sientient life to have free will, He knew ahead of time that there was a chance some would rebel and some wouldn't rebel.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If you love to read fairy tales like the Bible,than also read this one:
www.livingstonemusic.net...
Flanders

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So, you mean to tell me that you think God screwed up?? Where do you get this idea that God could have possibly screwed up from? The fact that the scriptures say that Satan and the angels rebelled does not mean that God didn't know about it. He could very well have known all about it, and had been planning for it.

1. show me were i said that........"God screwed up"
I SAID FOR THE 3RD TIME, "HE DIDNT PLAN IT".
thats all i said.......
2. Are you saying god planned for the devil to rebel and organised the entire thing himself?
(I CERTAINLY AM NOT.)
------------------------------------------------------------------
opensecret2012

By Him making every sientient life to have free will, He knew ahead of time that there was a chance some would rebel and some wouldn't rebel.

knowing about something ...
and planning something ...
are 2 completely different things !!!
and that was my point.

im facinated by your jerimiah reference could you elaborate on the verse or post it.
i myself am starting to belive as well there was humans and cities present at the time your yahweh created us.

I learned myself that yahweh means LORD or MASTER its a title not gods name.
ELohim is what the original text says and that means GODS,
EL means GOD but is still only a title NOT A NAME of GOD.

NOTE:
also hebrews had no "Y" in alphabet, they used "J" so it would be "JAWEH" .
the "J" is like german language were "J" is pronounced "ya".

so jahova would be pronounced YAHOVA
jerimiah is pronounced YERIMIA
jesus is really - "joshua" pronounced - YASHUA .... ect.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

1. show me were i said that........"God screwed up"
I SAID FOR THE 3RD TIME, "HE DIDNT PLAN IT".
thats all i said.......
2. Are you saying god planned for the devil to rebel and organised the entire thing himself?
(I CERTAINLY AM NOT.)
------------------------------------------------------------------
opensecret2012

knowing about something ...
and planning something ...
are 2 completely different things !!!
and that was my point.

im facinated by your jerimiah reference could you elaborate on the verse or post it.
i myself am starting to belive as well there was humans and cities present at the time your yahweh created us.

I learned myself that yahweh means LORD or MASTER its a title not gods name.
ELohim is what the original text says and that means GODS,
EL means GOD but is still only a title NOT A NAME of GOD.

NOTE:
also hebrews had no "Y" in alphabet, they used "J" so it would be "JAWEH" .
the "J" is like german language were "J" is pronounced "ya".

so jahova would be pronounced YAHOVA
jerimiah is pronounced YERIMIA
jesus is really - "joshua" pronounced - YASHUA .... ect.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

The Hebrews don't have the same vowels in their alphabet that the English language has. In Hebrew it looks like YWH.
Hebrew also has, as you correctly said, different pronounciations, than the baby language English. Hebrew comes from Old Hebrew, which comes from Akkadian, which comes from Sumarian (Shumarian).

Another way of knowing that Yahweh is the right spelling, is from its use in the New Testament (which has been misstranslated on purpose in the King James Version). The New Testament was originally written in Aramaic, and also in Greek. When those versions use God's personaly name, it also translates as Yaweh.

But yes, it can also be translated as Jehovah into English. Guess what? In Spanish, Italian, French, it translates Yehovah, because their languages don't have a strong "j" sound. Kinda how the letter "g" exists in Spanish, but is not pronounced anywhere like it is in English. It's pronounced like "h" sound in English.

More proof of God's personal name:
The most famous Christmas song is "Hallelujah". Ask anyone what its title means, and they go "Huh? I never thought about it!". It means "Hail to you Jah". Jah is short for Jehovah.

In America there's an old cuss Americans used to say (some still use it):
"Jumpin Jehosephat!". Kinda like saying "Gosh darn" or "dang nabbit", "good grief".

Later on tonight I'll have more time to look up and post the verses in the Bible that state for a fact ancient civilizations existed on Earth millions, billions, trillions, of years before Adam and Eve were created.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There are many, many, parts of the Bible no rabbi, priest, minister, or any clergy will ever talk about. (Like the part where Lot's 2 daughters gang raped their father, and it was A-OK with God.) I'm making a kinda book on this too. It's almost done. Maybe I'll make a web site about it too heheh.
But I'll post on the parts talking about how civilizations existed on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.

There are many examples:

Example 1 -
=========

Genesis 1:28
"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth..."

Genesis 9:1
"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth."

Noah and his family are being told to REfill/REplenish the earth with humans, because it once had humans before.
Adam and Eve are being told to REfill/REplenish the earth with humans, because it once had humans before.

Example 2 -
=========

Jeremiah 4:23-28 (entire account)
"I looked at the earth, and it was formeless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone."

Genesis 1:2
"Now the earth was formeless and empty, darkness was over the surface....."

Jeremiah 4:25
"I looked, and there were no people"
(some Bible translations say
"I saw, and look! There was not an earthling man."

Jeremiah 4:26
"I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert; all its towns lay in ruins.
(some Bible translations say
"I saw, and look! The orchard itself was a wilderness, and the very cities of it had all been torn down."

To compare various Bible translations from different Bibles:
bible.gospelcm.net...
another good site (It even has the entire original Greek Bible, which is one of the original languages the Bible was written in.)
bible.crosswalk.com...
You can also go to any major bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strand, whatever) and in the Religious Section compare the same verses from different Bibles.

No matter which Bible translation is used, either way Jeremiah 4:23-28 talks about the following:
1. There are no humans alive on the planet.
2. The planet is completly destroyed, on the same level in Genesis. "Formeless and empty."
3. There is no light. Not night time, but on a catastrophic level, the same level as mentioned in Genesis. (God later on in Genesis makes regular night time darkness.)
4. There are destroyed towns/cities!

This cannot be the future, because it says no humans are alive. This cannot be Noah's flood, because no humans are alive. There's only one other time period when the Earth underwent destructive forces, and there were no humans alive - in the past, in Genesis 1:2. So Jeremiah 4:23-28 is talking about Genesis 1:2.

Since Jeremiah 4:23-28 has now been successfully connected to Genesis 1:2, then during the time period between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 there were towns and cities. If there are towns and cities, then there once were physical people living in them. There were civilizations on earth looong before Adam and Eve were created. There was a first flood, then later a second flood (Noah's Flood.)

Example 3 -
=========

Ezekiel 28:11-19 (contains the entire biography of the Son of Dawn, who later became called the Serpant, the Dragon, who later also became called Satan the Devil.)
"You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald...."

He's wearing precious stones from Earth. This means he has on a physcial uniform, he's in physical form. He's in Eden. This is back when he was a good guy. Before the war in heaven. When Adam and Eve are created, the Son of Dawn is now a bad guy, called the Serpent. This means the War In Heaven already happened before Adam and Eve were created. This means Eden once existed before. Before Adam and Eve both were made, before the War In Heaven, before when the Son of Dawn was on earth, in physical form.
What is God's best ever creation, (in physical form, wearing a physical uniform of precious metals) doing in Eden, before the War In Heaven, before Adam and Eve?

Note:
The evidence in the Bible points to the War In Heaven as what completly destroyed, and wiped out the civilizations, and people who lived on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

Jeremiah 4:23-28 (entire account)
"I looked at the earth, and it was formeless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone."

Genesis 1:2
"Now the earth was formeless and empty, darkness was over the surface....."

Note:
The evidence in the Bible points to the War In Heaven as what completly destroyed, and wiped out the civilizations, and people who lived on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.

VERY GOOD , im glad to seee other digging in the real versions to find truth.

If you dig on the word were "void" was translated from
"formeless and empty" which was from
CHAOS without order and organisation!

the cultures of all the world also say CHAOS in after a WAR.
they did nation building as we say now or regime change,
then made a being called ADAMU.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The Elohim also created the dinosaurs.

But they were deemed not-compatible with humans . After the destruction of the humanity (the flood) the dinosaurs were not reimplanted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join