It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Pfizer / Moderna / Oxford vaccines cause "SuperCOVID" strains to appear?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's true of just about everything. Ain't it?

There are greater and lesser levels of risk. Aren't there?
edit on 1/21/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's true of just about everything. Ain't it?

There are greater and lesser levels of risk. Aren't there?

I am not sure what it is you want me to say, or why your responses seem to be hostile.

The title of the thread is "Did the Pfizer / Moderna / Oxford vaccines cause "SuperCOVID" strains to appear?"

My response was to offer a possibility. I stated more than once in my posts, that I was only thinking out loud, of possibilities of things that "could" happen.

Of course it is true that everything comes with a degree of risk, but people still have the choice of whether they choose to take that risk or not. It is a major factor in medicine that all treatments are given, only after informed consent. That means they should be provided a list of all known possibilities of untoward, negative, or possible deadly outcomes.

That is why all prescribed medications comes with extensive documentation. It is to provide them with the opportunity to know what the risks are, even the minor or highly unlikely ones, and for them to decide.

edit on 21-1-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

This is a map of where the media is claiming the recent "SuperCOVID" strains emerged from. It's the exact same locations as where these "vaccines" were tested.

Moderna - USA

Pfizer / Biontech - USA, Brazil, South Africa (& Argentina - not shown. Only 1 site in Argentina - Buenos Aires - near Brazil)

Oxford - UK, Brazil, & South Africa.

www.ox.ac.uk...

Seems likely. Bioengineered viral DNA being injected intravenously into your bloodstream is pretty aggressive.

If you take away the antibiotic from these antibiotic resistant bacteria, they eventually resume normalcy and become vulnerable to antibiotics again. This shows it isn't evolution, it is adaptation through epigenetic inheritance

source

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Bioengineered viral DNA being injected intravenously into your bloodstream is pretty aggressive.

Good thing that's not what the vaccines are.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No is what big pharma tells you they are, our bodies have a natural on and off way to build antibodies for diseases, this new technology that is nothing but a GMO will turn the body on and nobody really knows how it will shut down, once this crap is in the body big pharma really have no clue what will happen.,

But hey believe what they tell you, is not wonder why Pfizer have 1 billion in law sues due to lies on their wonder drugs, they tell you is ok and good for you until people start to show that they lie.

Pfizer also has legal issues as a result of several of their medications. In the past years, Pfizer had to pay court settlements from lawsuits filed against them by patients and accusations of illegal marketing. The most expensive settlement that Pfizer has paid was over $2.3 billion paid as a fine to resolve civil and criminal penalties of illegal marketing for four medications including Bextra, Geodon, Zyvox, and Lyrica.

Yep trust at will what they tell is good for you, specially a vaccine technology that has never been tested in the long term.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

this new technology that is nothing but a GMO
It is not a genetically modified organism. It is a molecule, a little piece of RNA.

But hey believe what they tell you,
Meanwhile you believe nonsense.

edit on 1/21/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

By all means knock yourself out, keep it posted how good is for you. I been here in ATS since 2004, I can wait a bit longer to see how well this GMO vaccine is going to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's going to be a couple of months before I get my turn. But I know quite a few people who were well ahead of me in line.

But it's not a GMO vaccine.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

But it's not a GMO vaccine.

It pretty much is. They genetically modified some mRNA to make it trigger the human immune system.

edit on 23-1-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

They genetically modified some mRNA to make it trigger the human immune system.

The O stands for organism. It is not an organism
And they create the mRNA, they do not modify it.

edit on 1/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The O for organism may be arguable. But it is definitely the product of direct genetic modification in a lab. This then gets directly injected into our bloodstream with some other unpronouncable chemicals.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

They genetically modified some mRNA to make it trigger the human immune system.

It's the slang term for it, get used to it. The O isn't precise, but like any other slang, any Holmes can suss out meaning intended without needing to be Sherlock himself.

It's a Frankenvax.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The answer to the questions is probably not. However, the vaccines will have to account for the variants, making them not likely to be the answer to all our problems with this pandemic.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

But it is definitely the product of direct genetic modification in a lab.

What is being modified?

As I said, the mRNA is created.

edit on 1/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The O isn't precise, but like any other slang, any Holmes can suss out meaning intended without needing to be Sherlock himself.

Yes indeed. And when one uses the term so inappropriately it is apparent that one does not actually know what one is talking about.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What is being modified?

As I said, the mRNA is created.

They're taking the mRNA that codes for a particular protein in the virus that elicits the immune response. It is bioengineered RNA. Generically speaking, They make it by modifying genetic code.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

They make it by modifying genetic code.

Nope.
They use the genetic sequence of the spike protein, without modification.

It is bioengineered RNA.
Yes. They create the mRNA. I said that.

You're getting there. Good that you are learning the process and terminology.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

They use the genetic sequence of the spike protein, without modification.

They create the mRNA.

Artificially Synthesized Genetic Code. Semantically accurate and just as Orwellian sounding as GMO

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Artificially Synthesized Genetic Code. Semantically accurate and just as Orwellian sounding as GMO

And redundant. Synthesized means artificial.

(chemistry) Produced by synthesis instead of being isolated from a natural source (but may be identical to a product so obtained).

wikidiff.com...

and just as Orwellian sounding as GMO
Yeah well, because of that "Orwellian" stuff there are a lot of people being helped. For example: diabeteswellbeing.com...

Fear and ignorance are not a good combination. For anyone. It has led to people being burned at the stake.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

And redundant. Synthesized means artificial.

(chemistry) Produced by synthesis instead of being isolated from a natural source (but may be identical to a product so obtained).

wikidiff.com...

It's kind of like putting a warning label on both sides of a cigarette pack. It's best to reiterate how unnatural the stuff is.

Yeah well, because of that "Orwellian" stuff there are a lot of people being helped. For example: diabeteswellbeing.com...

Fear and ignorance are not a good combination. For anyone. It has led to people being burned at the stake.

If someone wants to be intravenously injected with artificially synthesized viral genetic code, then they can go ahead. But they should know what they're putting directly into their bloodstream
edit on 24-1-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join