It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good luck Mr. President.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This is all one giant larp...christ

Type antifa.com into your browser.

Unreal

It is crazy...and unreal

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This is all one giant larp...christ

Type antifa.com into your browser.

Unreal

I take it you didn't do a "WHOIS" on that website.

It's an old domain, with a recent name change. It's registrant is NameCheap and the site's owner says they're in Panama.

ANYBODY can buy any website and link it to you or anyone on the Internet. They've done it with a number of organizations and politicians who weren't quick to buy up a dot-com or other name.

It's terribly naive to think that Antifa was founded in Panama in 2004 (which is when that website was acquired.)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Whereas with Trump it has been

1946 - Born into Money
1949-2017 - Entitled spoilt brat, draft dodger, serial womaniser failed businessman on multiple occaisions.
2017-2021 - Loser. Worst President in US History, 2 articles of impeachment. Leaves office in disgrace after trying to incite an insurrection.
2021 onwards - likely lawsuits against him based on actual evidence, and possible incarceration.

I don't understand how, with that record, you could possibly want to criticise Biden for his?
edit on 21-1-2021 by Littlebatman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Pedo Joe Biden’s record - racism

A LOT of racism

Unashamed
Undisputed racism

Nothing says “Anti Black America” like pedo joe’s political history

President Trumps- none
edit on 21 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman
a reply to: nugget1

Whereas with Trump it has been

1946 - Born into Money
1949-2017 - Entitled spoilt brat, draft dodger, serial womaniser failed businessman on multiple occaisions.
2017-2021 - Loser. Worst President in US History, 2 articles of impeachment. Leaves office in disgrace after trying to incite an insurrection.
2021 onwards - likely lawsuits against him based on actual evidence, and possible incarceration.

I don't understand how, with that record, you could possibly want to criticise Biden for his?

Oh no!!!! the horror Trump was born rich!!!!
Draft dodger. What branch of the service did obama serve in? Womaniser? Yeah, so? Failed business? So?
Worst President? How so? In comparison obama gave us record high unemployment, record low stock markets, the attack on Benghazi, open borders. President Trump: Record high stock markets, Record low unemployment across the board, A better trade deal then NAFTA, Mexico enforcing the border laws, a border wall, brought troops home.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Everyone ready for $4 a gallon gas? You better be. It’s going to eat up your income.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Welcome to my world. Here in the uk its currently around $6 a gallon.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage
Well said.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I'll give Biden a chance but I don't have much optimism. Mainly because of the progressives who throw a fit to get what they want.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Over 8,000 COVID deaths during the Biden Administration.

That is three 9/11s.

Almost 50 years in government and he has no plan.

What a disgrace.

Yeah because stopping that huge boulder from rolling down the hill is gonna be an instant thing right? as easy as stepping out and extending your arm and saying 'halt'.

Trump pushed the boulder down the hill in the first place and sat watching it while whistling to himself, hell in the beginning he was like 'what boulder, theres no boulder, oh that boulders thats just fake news a hoax!', and you expect the incoming admin to get it under control instantly?

Take it from a country that acted instantly, we still had a while before it got fully stopped, and that old boulder still slid a little a few times after wards... America, with how long it was left to run amok, good luck getting it under control for at least the next 6 months minimum even with the best of plans in place.

Bet that wont stop the GOP though from using any apparent slow speed as an attack angle despite having dragged their feet far slower for a year... the same way the right wing in my country is complaining about how slow the left here is building state housing to fight the housing crisis and not living up to their campaign promises... even though the right wing here SOLD thousands of state houses during their time in power instead of actually building even a single one...

Its like the Right anywhere in the world are cut from the same # stained cloth... yet people vote for them.
edit on 22-1-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join