It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strawman or Sovereign Citizen....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
All I know is I would never have willingly signed my life away to anyone. Few of us would so no doubt deception has been the basic means of influencing our behaviors. Legalese is the spider web that must be unraveled to find the truth. If anyone manages to do that I hope they are believed.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What I wonder is do lawyers learn about this in law school ? Are there loopholes for people that understand how the Strawman works ?
edit on 26-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
What I wonder is do lawyers learn about this in law school ? Are there loopholes for people that understand how the Strawman works ?

No, they don't, because it's a scam.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

because it's a scam.

How dare you say that!

How else would people know to check their SS# on a website for the cheap cheap price of $9.99 and the free identity fraud that goes with it?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I’ve been trying to find out if a parent can refuse to sign a Birth certificate, so far the only answer I can find is this, WTH?

www.courts.ca.gov...

It seems if the Mother doesn’t sign the BC to “prove” she is maternal parent, she could lose custody to paternal Father, ok , seems crazy, but seems to deal more with custody. It does say parents need to sign voluntarily, but see nothing about full disclosure about what they are signing and what happens if they both refuse to sign ?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

No, they don't, because it's a scam.

So your saying this doesn’t exist ? Why the capitol letter then ? Are we the Country, The United States of America or are we the Corporation of America ? Why is DC basically another Country ?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

None of it exists, the proof is every potato head that tries this gets prosecuted.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Great thread and interesting stuff!

I have been reading about it for years and haven’t come to a conclusion.
Lots of good arguments on both sides.

I came accross this guy one day years ago while listening to Bill Cooper on the radio.

The guys name is Jordan Maxwell and he has some interesting things to say. I’m not saying he is right or wrong but it is definitely worth a listen.

This one is on the meaning of words as they relate to the legal system...

subtitlelist.com...

And this one has some info on the Corporation of the USA...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

In a corrupt system is it a sign of being right or wrong if you are convicted?
Criminals tend to lash out at anyone getting close to learning their scams.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
In a corrupt system is it a sign of being right or wrong if you are convicted?
Criminals tend to lash out at anyone getting close to learning their scams.

Here's what you do, try anything that any of these people are telling you to do and get back to us.

You've been here long enough to have seen a couple of this Freeman on the Land stuff iterations before. Go ahead, don't pay your taxes, tell the judge they don't know about Admiralty Law and use the magic words on them. Make sure you record it for us.

edit on 26-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Thanks for the refresher on Jordan Maxwell and Maritime Law. I’ve looked into this a little over the years and it’s really quite nasty the way this has been used to trick the people. As AM points out, it’s nearly impossible to use these truths as any type of defense to defend yourself within this existing system. IDK, seems even lawyers don’t understand the “rules” or don’t make much of an effort to inform their clients even if they do. If the reality is that we are basically signed over at birth unknowingly by our Mother’s as property of a Foreign/Private Corporation, then there must be a way to void a contract where we were deceived into being their “employees” Slaves.

I think what we’re seeing now is a battle between the Country of America and the Corp. of the United States. Make them come right out and say they are our owners, that’s clearly what they believe. Meanwhile they divide and conquer, lol, can’t say these criminals aren’t smart.

edit on 26-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FamCore
This theory does lend credence to the theory that Fort Hood has no gold (who has it? Maybe the creditors who the US is indebted to?))

You're correct, Fort Hood has no gold, it's Fort Knox.

Augie, you could have really annihilated me on that one, are you growing soft in your old age?

lol yes, Fort Knox my mistake.

Also I found some pics with Mnuchin & even Cocaine Mitch McConnell holding bars at Ft. Knox from the visit in 2018, thanks to FOIA requests: www.buzzfeednews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Augie, you could have really annihilated me on that one, are you growing soft in your old age?

lol yes, Fort Knox my mistake.

You're an okay dude, I wouldn't do that to you.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

that's the nicest thing I've heard since the cashier at the liquor store demanded my ID the other day, also I've come to appreciate your rebuttals (sarcasm included or not)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Cheers, man.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel what happens if the parents sign but have not decided on a name before they leave?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A direct quote of Henry Shivley in response to an idiot,
"You really don’t understand where you are or who you are, do you?
Who you are is an individual free sovereign national and where you are is in a world of # because you cannot interpret the written law of the Bill of Rights, which is flawless, cannot be changed or exercised by anyone in the fiduciary. But wait, there is no fiduciary, because there is no republic as it was abolished through the creation of the United States Corporation and the 14th Amendment, in violation of our superior law and our authority, outlined in the 9th and 10th Articles of that Bill of Rights."

If you want to learn more there is this here site with a daily podcast at noon pacific time : 216.117.129.6... fromthetrenchesworldreport.com

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A direct quote of Henry Shivley in response to an idiot,
"You really don’t understand where you are or who you are, do you?
Who you are is an individual free sovereign national and where you are is in a world of # because you cannot interpret the written law of the Bill of Rights, which is flawless, cannot be changed or exercised by anyone in the fiduciary. But wait, there is no fiduciary, because there is no republic as it was abolished through the creation of the United States Corporation and the 14th Amendment, in violation of our superior law and our authority, outlined in the 9th and 10th Articles of that Bill of Rights."

If you want to learn more there is this here site with a daily podcast at noon pacific time : 216.117.129.6... fromthetrenchesworldreport.com

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My whole thing is, if all of this stuff is true, and I actually believe it's totally possible*, how do you expect people to deal with an entity that has the entire nation (world?) wrapped around it's finger?

You can't.

Try to live within the system and enjoy life.

Everything has power over someone, even you. We might be the top of the food chain, but not in every respect.

Eff it all. Just enjoy your family and plug yourself back in.

I don't see another way.

*I looked into the birth certificate thing years ago, and it's somewhat true. My own birth certificate has a corporate seal.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Rather interesting and related video from another thread.

It is getting more and more strange to me that references to this keep popping up recently.

I haven't seen anything about this stuff in years, yet now I can't help but notice similarities in enough things I have read that it is making me scratch my head...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join