It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

antifa already protesting. Chanting against Trump and Biden.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here's the livestream.

I found it funny that for four years the democrats have been protecting antifa and bailing them out of jail. Now they're chanting "F Trump, F Biden too, they don't a F bout you"

I wonder who the media will blame this time. They still gonna blame Trump? How will Biden handle it? I would assume the democrats will enforce the military to get rid of antifa and the media will praise them when just a few months ago they were calling Trump a racist and xenophobic for talking about it.

Steve's livestreams will rotate through different streams that are up.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not surprising. Most of the protestors have no idea of what they really stand for. No politician will ever be able to satisfy them.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Here's the livestream.

I found it funny that for four years the democrats have been protecting antifa and bailing them out of jail. Now they're chanting "F Trump, F Biden too, they don't a F bout you"

I wonder who the media will blame this time. They still gonna blame Trump? How will Biden handle it? I would assume the democrats will enforce the military to get rid of antifa and the media will praise them when just a few months ago they were calling Trump a racist and xenophobic for talking about it.

i see people on bikes.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
why would anyone be surprised? only fools and pathetic people who follow biased websites, youtube, and Twitter accounts would believe that Antifa had anything to do with the Democrats

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Yeah I know, you just have to keep watching. It's slow compared to normal right now. If you tune in in about 2 or 3 hours that's when they get really kicked off. The antifa gang in Sacramento, CA were the ones chanting and beating on a fence put up around the CA state capitol for protection.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Not surprising. Most of the protestors have no idea of what they really stand for. No politician will ever be able to satisfy them.

They want zero government. Democrats loved blaming them on Trump and saying he fanned their flames, but now they're going after democrat leaders.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
why would anyone be surprised? only fools and pathetic people who follow biased websites, youtube, and Twitter accounts would believe that Antifa had anything to do with the Democrats

Right, because democrats were funding them because antifa protested Trump and Trump supporters. Gee, now why would anyone link them with democrats after actions like that?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
Well democrats and celebrities we raising money to bail antifa out of jail all summer long.

So I agree only fools or idiots would support them.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Here's the livestream.

Democrats let Antifa terrorize, steal and burn the NATION for MONTHS.
Why are they surprised?
Too stupid and/or senile to foresee this is now blowing up against them.

S+F, OP !
edit on 20-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I haven’t checked But I heard on the news channels a bit ago if you type the name, it redirects you to the White House page.

Before it went to Biden’s.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They still gonna blame Trump?

I can tell you now, if you think the finger pointing at Trump is going to stop anytime soon .......... then you're going to be seriously disappointed for the next few years.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Here's the livestream.

Democrats let Antifa terrorize, steal and burn the NATION for MONTHS.
Why are they surprised?
Too stupid and/or senile to foresee this is now blowing up against them.

S+F, OP !

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love watching it happen. I can't wait to see their faces if it ever even gets back to them.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Democrats let them out of the bottle by not squashing their violence when they started. Now they're bolder than ever.

See, all summer, Democrats believed the violence served their political aims, so they let it happen, refused to prosecute arrested rioters, even bailed some out who might otherwise have done time because they couldn't go revolving door.

But what now? It won't make the new "wonder" admin look good if the useful idiots won't put the leash back on.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
I haven’t checked But I heard on the news channels a bit ago if you type the name, it redirects you to the White House page.

Before it went to Biden’s.

I just checked it out, you would be correct in that.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Like a true, standard-issue leftist, reading up on news over the past several months is clearly beyond your abilities, so I will explain it down to your level with a picture:

edit on 20-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why would anyone ever be anti-biden?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

They still gonna blame Trump?

I can tell you now, if you think the finger pointing at Trump is going to stop anytime soon .......... then you're going to be seriously disappointed for the next few years.

I won't be disappointed, I already know how it's going to go. I can already smell the MSM lumping those dirtbags in with us.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This is false

Democrats don't fund Antifa, and Antifa doesn't support democratic politicians

not that hard

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

using memes with edited quotes shows your level of ignorance

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

This is false

Democrats don't fund Antifa, and Antifa doesn't support democratic politicians

not that hard

Are you that ignorant or just a habitual liar ?

Harris, yes THAT Harris, Kamala Harris, the very top of your Democrat politicians,was BAILING OUT YOUR ANTIFA TERRORIST FRIENDS

thefederalist.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join