It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Sentinel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hey fellas

I Recently heard of a very very creepy programn desigend by government scientists called Project Sentinel. Know the Idea was to Geneticly Enhance a Human In which to make him a soldier build for the Kill. But However I have no Proof, its just as I had Heard it..just a rumour. But the Project failed, due to "its" "ethics" of not being able to kill. If This ruomour is true then please send me some info on it including, who worked on it and where it occured. and lastly your opion..and this also is proof for another programn that no one belived called the "Hybrid Programn"

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Why are ther no replies I thought people would jump and realease there opions about this?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There are a few links that would be interesting to read. People say the military grooms us for things to come in movies :

www.femaleactionhero.com...

raven.cybercomm.net...

Link to Project Manticore:

covert.not-quite-human.net...

Not sure of what I think. Have not yet read through all of these. Rest assured i'll be back...lol

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have heard of other programs, mostly using Psi-ops, Para-Ops, and some very high tech equipment (but not classified).

This closest I have heard about this program was on the Sci-Fi channel and the History Channel. Use of Robots in battle, but that is about it.

In the 1950's up until the 1970's the CIA was experimenting with a drug called LAD, like '___', but it makes people violent and paranoid. That is what the movie "Jacob's Ladder" was based on.
They US Military, CIA and other agencies used volunteers with other mind-altering drugs.

top topics

join