It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris/ Pelosi agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I see Hilldog being nominated to VP.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

your kinda late with that, people been saying that ever since he won the primary.

most think it was a given that he would pick a black woman for VP and for some reason or another step down with in the first year. that's why bernie bowed out, that and another free house.

the DNC and their overlords knew that it was the only way they could get a black woman in the oval office

it's funny how Commiela dropped out pretty damn early during the race. and before joe entered the race she had said publicly she believed the women that said joe sexually assaulted them.

Harris beefed up her #MeToo credentials later, making it clear she doesn’t just believe women accusing Republicans of sexual assault. All women had to be believed, including those who ­accused prominent Democrats. At a campaign event in Nevada in April 2019, Harris discussed the allegationsagainst Biden, declaring of the accusers: “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”
Kamla Harris Belived Joe Biden's Accusers- Until She Didn't

even snopes, the ones who never met a dem the didn't like or a republican they did, says it's a mixture. they only say that she didn't say she believes Tara Reade.

then when it became clear Joe would be the dems choice she said,

from the same link above,

Harris stated that Reade “has a right to tell her story.” Even so, “the Joe Biden I know is somebody who really has fought for women and empowerment of women.” Harris added that she would be “honored to serve with Joe.”

now honest question, if you were running for President why on earth would you pick someone who publicly said she believes the women who accused you sexual assault for your number two postion? there's no way you could trust them to have your back, especially when they came out and said the exact opposite a year later. plus you would always have to worry about her trying to use the 25th against you.

the fix was in a long time ago.

your instincts are correct, just a little late.

edit on 20-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I have a theory. I suspect President Joe will not be in office very long. Nancy Pelosi will use the 25th amendment to remove Joe. Which will move Kamala Harris (VP) into the Presidential spot. Then move Nancy up to VP. I suspect this will all happen within the first two years. Of Joe's term.

I keep hearing this but I disagree with the premise.
Why would they get rid of a puppet that does and says anything that the wizard behind the curtain wants him to do?
Whom ever is pulling his strings is the same people pulling the strings of Harris and Pelosi. Biden is the perfect cover for them to continue their agenda uninhibited behind the scenes, while the people argue about joe. Biden is a pawn and even Harris will be telling him what to do, Joe has pretty much already admitted this will be the case.

I believe they’ll let him deteriorate and rot to death as prez until he’s either dead or his term has ended. Not sure the benefits (if you want to call it that) of Harris being placed as prez would outweigh the risk to their agenda.

We all know they want Kommie-la as prez but why risk it when they already have the perfect puppet in place?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
TPTB prefer an Executive Branch that is easily and totally beholden and compromised to a NWO agenda 😃

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Then move Nancy up to VP.

That's not how it works. Harris would get to nominate whoever she wants. That person would have to be confirmed by congress. The SOTH does not become vice president.

Shhhhh... your facts are getting in the way of right-wing fantasies. They hate that!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Joe’s agenda will be the same as his last 47 years - anti black-America - which is why his racist base voted for him

Kamala’s Agenda will be a lot worse, for minorities that is. Which is why joe’s racist base applauded her appointment

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Susan Rice is who everyone is talking about. It will definitely be somebody black. This whole social justice fabricated black issue is going to be the big push in this administration. Lots and lots of $$$$ to be made there.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The only way Pelosi could become president would be,
Biden and Harris step down and/or unable to preside

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

We all know what the Democrats voted against.
Now we get to find out what the democrats voted for.
Let the games begin.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Your all ignoring the next VP, Michelle Obama. Odds on.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
The plan is for Harris to select Hillary to be her VP.

Won't be too long after that that she commits suicide.. Friends of Clintons have a high rate of suicide it seems.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You are correct. But since Kamala and Nancy are pals. I suspect that Nancy would become the VP After a vote in both Houses of Congress.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My theory is this. Who ever they are, wants a female President, and a female Vice President.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Joe has only his health to worry about as to whether or not he makes his full term. Though it is humorous to consider that dastardly plot to ascend two women to those roles.

Joking aside, Harris/Pelosi Agenda?

But if they try the Golden State's exodus causing tax structure they'll find out why Elon Musk moved to South Texas. It would almost assure a mid term red wave, and solidify the return of this country to it's formative glory of bickering over the size and role of government.

Any one for a swift government shift back to the red should root for all of them, Joe too. Hope they all lose their minds weighing the seesaw back towards the Nordic model with left leaning directives.

The rinse/repeat America of stable and predictable party discourse.
edit on 21-1-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Its called joe falling down the stairs by accident.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join