It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris/ Pelosi agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have a theory. I suspect President Joe will not be in office very long. Nancy Pelosi will use the 25th amendment to remove Joe. Which will move Kamala Harris (VP) into the Presidential spot. Then move Nancy up to VP. I suspect this will all happen within the first two years. Of Joe's term.

edit on 1 20 2021 by Ceeker63 because: Needed more sentenance

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think the pedal is to the metal. Joe won't last that long.
edit on 1/20/2021 by BlissSeeker because: too long

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

There was a Reddit thread out in the past few days alluding that he will be assassinated today around 8 pm. Had to do with the movie title lineup for TCM today.
Here is a Linky.
edit on b000000312021-01-20T09:02:23-06:0009America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2021 09:02:23 -0600900000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Then move Nancy up to VP.

That's not how it works. Harris would get to nominate whoever she wants. That person would have to be confirmed by congress. The SOTH does not become vice president.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Nice thought, but won't happen.
Perhaps the real reason the National Guard is on duty is that Nothing was going to happen at the Biden inauguration and everyone knew it. Its well know that the stress that Joe will face once he leaves the stage will be staggering, an ineptitude new US President with the nuke codes and Harris ( no ONE in the military trust her mental capacity or loyalty to the troupes ). Military has no other choice but to work with Pelosi to remove both candidates and quickly. Or else...

You don't put the National Guard out of fear, you put out the Guard on facts, in this case, medical and psychological evaluation facts backed up by screening. Yes, they have top security clearances, but that doesn't mean the world isn't full of trickery also.

Personally, I see much discontent within the Pentagon within the next 40 days mainly because a crucial decision will be have to be made on Biden's psychological profile and currently according briefs that have been passed along by the Trump admin. it may not go in Biden's favor.
There was a reason Biden selected retired Army General Lloyd Austin. We just don't know what the outcome will be . Austin is retired so perhaps the wind is the roadmap with an unknown destination for Biden and Harris.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Pelosi would have to be picked by Harris. it's not an automatic move unless both Joe and Cameltoes are gone at the same time.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Pelosi won't want to wait two years.

Shes been seeing red for four years- Biden won't be in the way long.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I have a theory. I suspect President Joe will not be in office very long. Nancy Pelosi will use the 25th amendment to remove Joe. Which will move Kamala Harris (VP) into the Presidential spot. Then move Nancy up to VP. I suspect this will all happen within the first two years. Of Joe's term.

Personally, I believe one of the main reasons Joe isn't allowed to speak too often, nor given hard questions, is because he keeps leaking things he's not supposed to. Things such as how elaborate their fraud system is and how he doesn't need votes to get him into office, just needs support afterwards. With his ego and failing brain, he can't help but be cocky and leak things.

The point I'm getting to is that I believe he leaked their plan out not too long ago in a joint interview with he and Kamala. Here's the quote:

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He's already planning on not sticking around long, but time will tell if my theory is accurate.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

This is correct.

And, the last thing she would ever do is nominate Pelosi as VP! Harris has WAY too much ego for that, no way would she nominate someone who could / would steal her thunder.

That would be like a snake naming a mongoose as VP. And a snake she is too.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

Personally, I believe one of the main reasons Joe isn't allowed to speak too often, nor given hard questions, is because he keeps leaking things he's not supposed to. Things such as how elaborate their fraud system is and how he doesn't need votes to get him into office, just needs support afterwards. With his ego and failing brain, he can't help but be cocky and leak things.

The point I'm getting to is that I believe he leaked their plan out not too long ago in a joint interview with he and Kamala. Here's the quote:

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He's already planning on not sticking around long, but time will tell if my theory is accurate.

I've been saying that Joe is on some type of CIA/military smart pill, this can be done in drink, food and even laced candy. Once off it, he's finished at least publicly that is.

And wait till Harris screws up, the military got some good sht that will make her bat sht crazy.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah..
I wouldn't pick someone that would want me removed. It's a guarantee that Harris has a whole graveyard of skeletons in her closet just waiting to be displayed to the public.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The plan is for Harris to select Hillary to be her VP.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Oh please no.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yikes...this is not the ATS I frequented 14 years ago. So far gone...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

What's the difference.

link   

You have a theory, you state it, but not why you have that theory.

So I see candy thrown from a parade.

What do you base your theory on? A float?

link   

That would be a bad move. Harris would have and "accident" within hours of Billary's confirmation.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastWatcher
Yikes...this is not the ATS I frequented 14 years ago. So far gone...

I know right? Talking about a new administration on Inauguration day. What has this site come to?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That would be a bad move. Harris would have and "accident" within hours of Billary's confirmation.

She has agreed to fake her suicide 6 months later. In return they are giving her Epsteins island.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Should articles of impeachment be handed down today for Jao and cacklema?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join