It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Links To Leftist Platforms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
First Rant Forum post ever ...

Ya know, I don't care very much at all about leftists. They're great targets. Without 'em ... people might be far less tolerant of me trying to keep the playground level. -snicker

What does leave me scratching my head, is that you find these
on damn near every conservative platform on-line. Why do you think that is?

Will the new owners leave this
up?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Change the title to... the Anti-American non patriots platforms.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

HaHaHaHaHaHa

I can't figure out why they haven't seen it themselves. Has no one else ever called 'em out?

Playing both sides for the money?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I’m sure when Trump returns in 4 years time, he will crush all these platforms and dictate which platforms will be available to the great patriots.

Trump will have a busy 4 years, setting up his own news channel, social media platform, new political party and rallies, lots of rallies.

Good luck drinking from Trump’s pool, it’s all you are ever going to need........ever.
edit on 20/1/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

HaHaHaHaHaHa

I can't figure out why they haven't seen it themselves. Has no one else ever called 'em out?

What's really weird is I see it , feel it, and don't even live there. Must be a typhoon of thoughts of mine on the horizon.

Either that or and Earthquake of change is going to hit America by May of this year.

The reason why I been saying may, it has to do with the corona vaccine being distributed in Asia, the one made in China with its still in the experimental stage with no actual proof it works. ( any reactions from it be by May ) Censorship of the press is strong in parts of Asia with jail time. Wonder whats in that vaccine. Sure hope America doesn't import it. But money and profit has no boundaries for greed.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Oh no. Oh dear.

Anyway...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
That you, or anyone cares is strange.

As a, well as ATS puts me, a Trump hater...I never use social media. And this matters not a whit.

The whole idea of it is just ... shallow.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Just means they have a monopoly. How can anyone compete with Google and Twitter?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

HaHaHaHaHaHa

They will always win. One team

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Just means they have a monopoly. How can anyone compete with Google and Twitter?

Basically this, and when conservatives tried to "build their own platform" as we were instructed to do, the very same companies canceled that.

There is no choice in the digital world.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Agreed, I cant take a person seriously if they are active on facebook/twitter/instagram in the first place.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Agreed, I cant take a person seriously if they are active on facebook/twitter/instagram in the first place.

Thanks I guess, I/we are a rare breed anymore, I don't know what the hell really.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Because those social media companies believe in the redistribution of wealth and empowering the workers?

Or are you just calling the leftist because that's your go-to word when you don't understand something?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Because those social media companies believe in the redistribution of wealth and empowering the workers?

Or are you just calling the leftist because that's your go-to word when you don't understand something?

Nothing 'leftist' about hyper-capitalist organizations. Nothing. They just mad that Trump is toxic for business (in addition to the country).

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Basically this, and when conservatives tried to "build their own platform" as we were instructed to do, the very same companies canceled that.

There is no choice in the digital world.

The hypocrisy is strong. The same people who hate corporations have the biggest most powerful corporations as a weapon.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

That's the problem those people take themselves really really seriously and have created an echo chamber propped up by silicon valley

top topics

join