It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden inauguration NG troops and security is not for trump supporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Terror free?

Remember Jan. 6?

But that's not Abrahamic infighting. The UFOs in our skies are seriously not going to be impressed by the Yanks for voting out Trump the pillar of Abrahamic peace

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Terror free?

Remember Jan. 6?

But that's not Abrahamic infighting. The UFOs in our skies are seriously not going to be impressed by the Yanks for voting out Trump the pillar of Abrahamic peace

True that. My bad. Amen.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

It's all totally awesome

Btw................ Those things really are up there indeed around us all the time and they are going to be extremely upset that the architect of world peace is being removed. I just hope I'm wrong with G-ds backlash, all that I do know without a shadow of a doubt is UFOs are real, they are largely connected with the stories from our religious books, there really was an attempt by Mr Trump to get a real peace between the three main branches of Abraham, this may well now be cast off by voting in Biden and the Democrats. They really not gonna be impressed by this step backwards

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Biden is a nanobot infested alien cyborg puppet, they don't need to land anywhere.

It was late and I was drunk when I found that one, so I can't remember where I read it. It was about Morgellons Disease, but they tied it into alien nanotechnology and the "wire" Joe was wearing up his sleeve during a debate or speech.

So yeah, they don't need to make an appearance, they are playing Joe like an X-box game character up on the mother ship.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

MSM lies! I know

And yet your regurgitating their talking points verbatim

The irony is hysterical

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Terror free?

Remember Jan. 6?

Remember the whole summer?

Remember when antifa barracaded feds in a building so they couldn't get out and attempted to set in on fire w them inside?

Please.... Just stop, you guys have no leg to stand on

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

MSM lies! I know

And yet your regurgitating their talking points verbatim

The irony is hysterical

The talking points being?

That Biden is inaugurated today?

Keep laughing at the truth I guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Terror free?

Remember Jan. 6?

Remember the whole summer?

Remember when antifa barracaded feds in a building so they couldn't get out and attempted to set in on fire w them inside?

Please.... Just stop, you guys have no leg to stand on

I do. Idiots all.

Criminals.

But setting an AutoZone on fire and overrunning the capitol really don't compare.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just think.. The Trump family will be flying out of Washington before the next President even realizes what day it is.

And the Trump family doesn't really care. Do you?

ETA: You imply Biden's being old and unaware. But, Trump has been nothing but incompetent for 4 years. How is this not seen? Biden IS old and slow...but, not incompetent. And, unlike Trump, will actually hire people that can do the job. And not fire them immediately.

Keep telling yourself that when he abdicates to Kamala.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Just think.. The Trump family will be flying out of Washington before the next President even realizes what day it is.

ETA: You imply Biden's being old and unaware. But, Trump has been nothing but incompetent for 4 years. How is this not seen? Biden IS old and slow...but, not incompetent. And, unlike Trump, will actually hire people that can do the job. And not fire them immediately.

Fantasy. Still...stay in it. If it makes you happy.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: RazorV66

Are you drinking tonight? Drinking a lot?
Biden not incompetent? LMAO
He has had 47 years to prove he was competent, the verdict is in.
Fail.

Not a lot, a bit.

Biden has had 47 years. Trump only needed 4 to prove his incompetence.

And he failed to be reelected. He failed a coup. He failed at everything.

Biden won.

Get over it.

Historical revisionism from the left - you guys are ticking ALL the boxes. Book burning next I imagine. Outlawing of political opponents etc etc.

I’m not American or a Trump supporter, but are you actually serious? Trump brought jobs back to the US everyone thought has gone for good. The best economy in decades until the convenient Covid. No new wars (is that why you’re salty), troops coming home, peace deals where none has been achieved before. NATO countries beginning to pay their way. Super firm in trade deal with China - until the convenient Covid.

Yeah mate - I’d take some of that incompetence everyday of the week.

Trump brought nothing but division.

Best economy in decades? He had a tax cut which many praise, it's netted me 10's of dollars a month. Great.

As an American speaking to a non-American. I don't think you get it.

You, the democrats and the MSM brought nothing but division.

Tell us something good Biden did without mentioning anything about trump.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: RazorV66

Are you drinking tonight? Drinking a lot?
Biden not incompetent? LMAO
He has had 47 years to prove he was competent, the verdict is in.
Fail.

Not a lot, a bit.

Biden has had 47 years. Trump only needed 4 to prove his incompetence.

And he failed to be reelected. He failed a coup. He failed at everything.

Biden won.

Get over it.

Historical revisionism from the left - you guys are ticking ALL the boxes. Book burning next I imagine. Outlawing of political opponents etc etc.

I’m not American or a Trump supporter, but are you actually serious? Trump brought jobs back to the US everyone thought has gone for good. The best economy in decades until the convenient Covid. No new wars (is that why you’re salty), troops coming home, peace deals where none has been achieved before. NATO countries beginning to pay their way. Super firm in trade deal with China - until the convenient Covid.

Yeah mate - I’d take some of that incompetence everyday of the week.

Trump brought nothing but division.

Best economy in decades? He had a tax cut which many praise, it's netted me 10's of dollars a month. Great.

As an American speaking to a non-American. I don't think you get it.

You, the democrats and the MSM brought nothing but division.

Tell us something good Biden did without mentioning anything about trump.

Biden really hasn't started yet.

Trump did nothing but divide. It was his power.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It'll be a miracle if Biden makes it through his first year.

If he does, it will be because "Dr" Jill is winning the political catfight behind the curtains. It will be a massive threeway between her Comma-LA and Susan Rice.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It'll be a miracle if Biden makes it through his first year.

If he does, it will be because "Dr" Jill is winning the political catfight behind the curtains. It will be a massive threeway between her Comma-LA and Susan Rice.

Fun stuff. Keep that energy going! I love it!

Whatever the hell it is...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Biden is a nanobot infested alien cyborg puppet, they don't need to land anywhere.

It was late and I was drunk when I found that one, so I can't remember where I read it. It was about Morgellons Disease, but they tied it into alien nanotechnology and the "wire" Joe was wearing up his sleeve during a debate or speech.

So yeah, they don't need to make an appearance, they are playing Joe like an X-box game character up on the mother ship.

and that's pretty much how it works

The US electorate by majority have been coaxed by voices inside their heads directed from above into voting for anti peace Accords. The Lord I hope will have mercy on them!

Only in the next few days, weeks, years will we see if his wrath in punishment is brought to the people of the United States

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Anyone with an IQ over 20 knows it's not for Trump Supporters. The false flag capitol thing was just an excuse. If tens of millions of armed Trump supporters wanted to take back anything life in this country would be over as we know it, no matter who won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join