It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes again...(AP)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I've been trying to Astrally Project for the past week or so (each night) with little success. I am aware on how to do this, and believe I have before on occassion, but for some reason I am having difficulties now and was wondering if anyone could offer some advice/help.

Roughly 1 week ago I attempted to AP and "asked" for some help in leaving my body. I basically called out to others so to speak, and shortly thereafter I began feeling the sinking feeling, the feeling I usually get as it is happening. I knew and could feel that I was about to have an OOBE. But the problem was I was a little bit sick and was very conjested. As I "faded out" I began breathing slower and less (becoming more relaxed), and I was really worried that I would stop breathing or something because it felt weird. Anyway, I pulled myself back from the brink and shook it off, and went to bed normally afterwards. The next night and nights after I attempted with no luck. Only one of those times did I "call" for help, with no answer unfortunately.

I guess now I am asking for your help or advice on techniques, or ideas you may have? Is there anything I should do before sleeping besides meditatation? Like eating sugary foods, eating nothing, etc etc? I am going to attempt to AP again tonight, and will be calling out for assistance. If any kind hearted and talented folks would like to help me out I would greatly appreciate it. And if so, perhaps you could show me around and take me under your wing so to speak? Thanks for reading all!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i have been tryin it to each night but to know avail what was it you said about calling out, to who?

also when you become deeply relaxed do you keep breathing out of your mouth and into you nose or do you breath in and out of your nose non deeply

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Because you were sick you may not have had enough energy to do it. Although you don't want to have to much energy, you need enough so that you feel "fresh". This site is probably the best I've come across in teaching people how to AP. www.outofbody.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks for that site I will definitely read it right now.

To elmo: I think (and have heard) that with all of the heightened senses and energy that is being transmitted, that interaction is very possible and plausible when AP'ing. Others can feel and see this energy, and if they are AP'ing as well they can help you out of your body. Some people, myself included, are not very good at AP'ing techniques yet, but others who are very experienced can help I'm sure.

When I'm deeply relaxed I was just breathing with my nose at first, but then it was easier to breathe in and out of my mouth. But when I got the sinking feeling, it felt like my breathing was almost stopping, and I got scared so I shook it off and got up.

I posted this way too late last night and didn't get responses in time, so I will be attempting to AP again tonight. It should be around midnight or so (EST) if anyone is generous enough to help. Also if anyone else has information about "helping" or communicating/interaction while AP'ing that would be awesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welp, no luck folks, I haven't been able to AP in a while now. I think part of the problem is I've been going to bed exhausted, and I am losing focus and just falling asleep rather than projecting. I will be attempting every night until I get it. How do AP partners work? I've been hearing a lot about it and wouldn't mind giving that a shot. Any of the experts help me out?

new topics

top topics

join