It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Medical Inventor: COVID mRNA “Vaccine” Not A Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
That said, I don't think FTC regulations apply when the FDA has approved something.

Go check ... carefully ... the wording on the FDA's approval.

It is approved under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) ... and they were Very specific about that.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The lowest of IQ’s : “he’s not a real medical doctor, we need to listen to bill gates”

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That said, I don't think FTC regulations apply when the FDA has approved something.

Go check ... carefully ... the wording on the FDA's approval.

It is approved under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) ... and they were Very specific about that.

It doesn't matter unless the FTC is going to get in a pissing contest with the FDA and file suit against somebody. I didn't go the the link so I maybe missed some nuance. I was just responding to the quote.

We have to remember that the schedule/agenda has to go on. Sometimes people get hurt. Sometimes laws are ignored. Sometimes rights get trampled.

The past few years have shown us that law, as written, is just a placeholder for whatever government agencies want to do. What they want to do is rarely aligned with justice or public service. I got directly screwed by a Fed agency trying to "protect" me just last month, so it still stings.

If I sound more bitter than normal it's 100% because I am

edit on 1/20/21 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I got directly screwed by a Fed agency trying to "protect" me just last month, so it still stings.

We all may be in the same boat in short order.

If I sound more bitter than normal it's 100% because I am

I certainly won't be holding that against you.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
False dichotomy much?

How about "he's not a real medical doctor" so eff him and eff bill gates as well?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Man who is not a Dr makes YouTube video that's then shared on infowars....

I'm convinced it's the truth, how bout you guys.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Ooops? Most folks have heard this but not all so for them - YOU HEAR THAT?!?!

It's not a vaccine people.
When they offer you the shot tell them when they get a vaccine they can.
You didn't sign up for genetic modifications.

How does it modify human DNA?

DNA defines how RNA is expressed, and the immunization is mRNA, but it doesn't run backwards. RNA isn't supposed to change DNA unless something has gotten very broken in the transcription process.

One thing is missing for me in this new mRNA vaccine: In the normal transcription, there are non-coding entrons that need to be removed from the messenger mRNA strand before it can be used. The vaccine doesn't have these sections from what I read. Now, I know scientists are smart and all but, as we learned with the whole "junk DNA" debacle, (you know, where they said most of our DNA was junk for the longest time and then found out that it wasn't) science is not an exact thing, we learn as we go.

So, in my mind, the body doesn't have anything within it that doesn't serve a purpose. Those "blank spaces" or non-coding bits of the natural made mRNA strand have a purpose. They are put there in the coding process. Then they are cut from the strand before it can be used. If the man made RNA vaccine doesn't have them, then the code must be wrong.

I dunno..I'm not a scientist. So, if I'm missing something, please tell me...I'm open to learning more. But, if the new mRNA "vaccine" isn't made exactly like the human body would make it...I don't want it. And, quite honestly, I don't want to be part of the "test trials" that seem to be going on world wide.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: amtracer

His credentials are actually quite impressive:

According to Dr. David Martin. (Not a medical doctor.)

He seems to be more of a financial manager than anything. At least until a few months ago.
www.m-cam.com...

Exactly im reading his credentials and thinking he could do my taxes but i wouldnt let him near me if i was having a medical problem. As far as the vacine its quite ingenous cause cells to produce the protien the virus uses to infect our cells. without this protein they cant infect us. Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19. And the the protein will be destroyed from the vacine as well but now our bodies know what to look for. This is why they give you two doses of the vacine our body quickly destroys the proteins.

This whole process would occur if infected with the virus so its like handing the police a photo to identify a criminal before the crime even occurs

edit on 1/20/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It isn't a vaccine in the traditional sense. It alters cellular processes to create virus parts instead of going about their natural functions in the cells. Like they made a virus that causes the cells to produce dead virus pieces that then activate the immune system.

They are not altering the DNA, just interfering with it, which doesn't make me feel any safer about getting the jab. It makes me wonder if this could cause an unwanted immune response though out the body and/or cause some kind of cancer.
edit on 20-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It’s not just him, check out DR Yeadon who used to work for Pfizer. Hear what he has to say about too. There’s lots of qualified people that have come out and said there’s something wrong with all this.

But hey let’s continue to shut down businesses and bankrupt most of the economy over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. Let’s wait for a rushed ‘vaccine’ that according to its makers won’t even stop you from getting or transmitting the virus. It just lessons the symptoms so your like those asymtomatic people...

What logic! But I’m done protesting it anymore, I’ve gone all Wilson Wilson and realised that sterilising roughly 80% of the worlds population is the most humane way get rid of the brain dead useless eaters who’s first reaction was to go out and buy up all the toilet paper when this thing first hit.

Not to sure about living under agenda 30 but the tech will be cool.
edit on 20-1-2021 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

His credentials are actually quite impressive:

According to Dr. David Martin. (Not a medical doctor.)

He seems to be more of a financial manager than anything. At least until a few months ago.
www.m-cam.com...

He's a... financial doctor?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: amtracer
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Well, that’s certainly interesting. My wife doesn’t buy it though. I even showed her the guy’s list of credentials. He’s not the typical “holistic” doctor who’s trying to get you to take some natural supplement and sniff his lavender oil. His credentials are actually quite impressive:

Dr. David Martin

One of the big issues that a lot of folks like my wife, who’s a microbiologist, have, is that they can’t see past the power of authority fallacy. That is to say, the person needs to have been published by major journals that are peer-reviewed by top panels, conducted X amount of research studies, before she gives any credence to them. In other words, the gate-keepers, who we hear about as undergrads and how they only allocate grants and resources to projects/studies they care about or won’t disprove previous work they’ve done. She (my wife) and others will lap up everything Dr. Fauci says, even though he changes his narrative every two weeks, calling it “new research,” and they don’t find it suspicious.

So it’s a good change to see someone with some level of authority challenge this stuff. Of course, I have to investigate this fellow a little more, having just found out about him. I did notice a big portion of his enterprises revolve around business, so there’s a possibility he could be trying to corner a market. I guess we’ll see.

1. Your wife doesn't believe it because she's well educated. Good for her.
2. He's not a typical "holistic" doctor? Here is some text from the link you provided:

His work has been the subject of two internationally awarded documentaries, Patent Wars which highlights his work on reform of the global innovation system and Future Dreaming: A Conversation with David Martin which is a dialogue about humanity and its optimal interaction in the universe.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes he appears to have a PHD in business according to his bio.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Ooops? Most folks have heard this but not all so for them - YOU HEAR THAT?!?!

It's not a vaccine people.
When they offer you the shot tell them when they get a vaccine they can.
You didn't sign up for genetic modifications.

How does it modify human DNA?

DNA defines how RNA is expressed, and the immunization is mRNA, but it doesn't run backwards. RNA isn't supposed to change DNA unless something has gotten very broken in the transcription process.

One thing is missing for me in this new mRNA vaccine: In the normal transcription, there are non-coding entrons that need to be removed from the messenger mRNA strand before it can be used. The vaccine doesn't have these sections from what I read. Now, I know scientists are smart and all but, as we learned with the whole "junk DNA" debacle, (you know, where they said most of our DNA was junk for the longest time and then found out that it wasn't) science is not an exact thing, we learn as we go.

So, in my mind, the body doesn't have anything within it that doesn't serve a purpose. Those "blank spaces" or non-coding bits of the natural made mRNA strand have a purpose. They are put there in the coding process. Then they are cut from the strand before it can be used. If the man made RNA vaccine doesn't have them, then the code must be wrong.

I dunno..I'm not a scientist. So, if I'm missing something, please tell me...I'm open to learning more. But, if the new mRNA "vaccine" isn't made exactly like the human body would make it...I don't want it. And, quite honestly, I don't want to be part of the "test trials" that seem to be going on world wide.

Thanks,
blend57

The way an individual RNA strand works in transcription is rather mechanical and limited. They are chemical machines that react in particular ways. We know about the chemical 'direction' of these reactions and the way they build amino acids, which are limited in number.

These things are fairly well known. However, the complexity of the system massively increases when these amino acids get assembled in sequence, into proteins.

And this isn't the only thing the body can do with RNA, which has many other properties as well.

Science isn't perfect and will always find new stuff. The universe even down to the smallest bits, has a variety that defies our full comprehension. It's just too much to know. LOL.

Part of the coding that produces proteins is encapsulated within start and stop codons. A sequence with no start looks like junk. A sequence that never ends looks like junk because it probably can't produce a stable or functional protein. But, there are still the 'other properties' of RNA and DNA that mean we really can't judge the 'junkiness' of a sequence.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Hey. Everyone that got their vaccine. I hope you don't die. It's not really a vaccine. It's genetic therapy!!!!

Well that really depends on what country you are in and what vaccine you got.

COVID vaccines:

None replicating Viral Vector (tech similar to Ebola vaccine)
Astrazeneca (UK)
Gameleya (Russia)

mRNA vaccines
Moderna (USA)
Pfizer (USA/Germany)

whole virus vaccine (tech similar to polio vaccine)
Sinovac (China)
Sinophram (China)

Protein subunit (tech similar to Hepatitis B vaccine)
Novavax (USA)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Do you realize how small a number that is for being global. there is easily a couple of million in just he US with doctors and nurses. globlly that number would be huge. So at least it shows only the fringe doesnt believe there is a virus.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Do you realize how small a number that is for being global. there is easily a couple of million in just he US with doctors and nurses. globlly that number would be huge. So at least it shows only the fringe doesnt believe there is a virus.

You do realize that's just one website? I can find many more if I cared to.

No amount of whatever you claim to be evidence will ever be enoungh for the likes of you.

No details on Hank Aaron health or his cause of death were disclosed. A little over two weeks before his death, the Hall of Famer had got vaccinated against COVID-19 in Georgia hoping to send a message to Black Americans that the shots are safe.

You can have my vaccine. I will take a bullet to the head first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join