It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Medical Inventor: COVID mRNA “Vaccine” Not A Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey. Everyone that got their vaccine. I hope you don't die. It's not really a vaccine. It's genetic therapy!!!! And there is no proof that it will give you any immunity to Covid-19!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!

Medical inventor and author David Martin proves that the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are not vaccines by medical definition and how Big Pharma is using national and state emergency authorizations to force these untested gene therapies onto the population.

• It is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 41 et seq., to advertise that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. • Definition of Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose. • Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected. • “The primary endpoint is the prevention of symptomatic COVID-19 disease. Key secondary endpoints include prevention of severe COVID- 19 disease and prevention of infection by SARS-CoV-2.” • “As of this writing, no correlate of protection for SARS-CoV-2 has been established.” • “No existing vaccines have been shown to be effective against infection with any betacoronavirus, the family that includes SARS-CoV-2, which causes Covid-19.” Polack FP, Thomas SJ, Kitchin N, et al. Safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine. N Engl J Med 2020;383:2603-2615.

edit on 19-1-2021 by Doctor Smith because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ooops? Most folks have heard this but not all so for them - YOU HEAR THAT?!?!

It's not a vaccine people.
When they offer you the shot tell them when they get a vaccine they can.
You didn't sign up for genetic modifications.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
How? Isn’t this THE place for CTs?

Edit: a reply to Lord
edit on 19-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Haven’t you heard, there’s only one view allowed these days. Conspiracy theories are no longer tolerated. Now shut the hell up and give me your arm if you ever want to go outside again.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: slatesteam

Haven’t you heard, there’s only one view allowed these days. Conspiracy theories are no longer tolerated. Now shut the hell up and give me your arm if you ever want to go outside again.

Trade for buckshot?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Some have to have a qualified authority figure to be convinced.

I think they quit using the new vaccines in CA.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added another line

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Some have to have a qualified authority figure to be convinced.

I think they quit using the new vaccines in CA.

We here in this country are waiting till February sometime. I guess we are waiting to see how that low cost vaccine made in China is going work in these parts of Asia.
I do agree with you, the vaccine being marketed with a hush hush policy and want to vaccinate kids too just doesn't vibe so well with me.
It's not dooms day yet, have to take another breath of free air now.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'm not taking that until it's been vetted and I don't need Infowars to tell me.

That said, I don't think FTC regulations apply when the FDA has approved something.

It's the FDA that determines if something meets the FTC requirements. The FDA in this case, being the regulator and approving, meets the "possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies" standard for FTC requirements.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Does it matter what they call it?

If it trains up the immune system to identify particular antibody proteins, it is useful as an immunization even if they called it "Edward".

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That isn't a problem, they will dial down the test so it shows very few positives and people will again die of other diseases instead of covid. Those who do not get vaccinated will automatically get the test they are running presently, so unvaccinated people will show more positives to make the vaccine look like it is working. This is very possible, they have your name listed if you have gotten a vaccination.

I am more afraid of the crazy response to this virus than the virus. But then again, I read a real lot of research related to this disease and have investigated natural ways to keep the virus from turning covid 19. Why even get to a point to where you need medicines if you can consume certain food chemistries and only get a mild case and get natural immunity.

If I was twenty years older, I might think about the vaccine, but twenty more years and I will probably either be dead or in really rough shape, so why would I want to extend my life to extend my suffering at that point. I have had a very bad reaction to the flu vaccine and the DTAP so there is no way in hell I am going to get this vaccine since it states in the evidence a person with bad reactions previously should not take them. I do not want to get one and make their statistics of safety look bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How does it modify human DNA?

DNA defines how RNA is expressed, and the immunization is mRNA, but it doesn't run backwards. RNA isn't supposed to change DNA unless something has gotten very broken in the transcription process.

edit on 19/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, that’s certainly interesting. My wife doesn’t buy it though. I even showed her the guy’s list of credentials. He’s not the typical “holistic” doctor who’s trying to get you to take some natural supplement and sniff his lavender oil. His credentials are actually quite impressive:

Dr. David Martin

One of the big issues that a lot of folks like my wife, who’s a microbiologist, have, is that they can’t see past the power of authority fallacy. That is to say, the person needs to have been published by major journals that are peer-reviewed by top panels, conducted X amount of research studies, before she gives any credence to them. In other words, the gate-keepers, who we hear about as undergrads and how they only allocate grants and resources to projects/studies they care about or won’t disprove previous work they’ve done. She (my wife) and others will lap up everything Dr. Fauci says, even though he changes his narrative every two weeks, calling it “new research,” and they don’t find it suspicious.

So it’s a good change to see someone with some level of authority challenge this stuff. Of course, I have to investigate this fellow a little more, having just found out about him. I did notice a big portion of his enterprises revolve around business, so there’s a possibility he could be trying to corner a market. I guess we’ll see.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's crazy how much different the searches are about him on Google vs duckduckgo.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Does it matter what they call it?

Yes, actually it does.

Vaccines are only vaccines when conform to the definition of a vaccine. Pretty much the same reason that trees aren't buses.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The article in the OP provides this quote from another article:

“No existing vaccines have been shown to be effective against infection with any betacoronavirus, the family that includes SARS-CoV-2, which causes Covid-19.”

Here is the source article:
www.nejm.org...

Indeed that quote is there. And here is what follows.

A relatively small number of people have received adenovirus-vectored vaccines, and no vaccines based on mRNA technologies have yet been approved. Would these new products be effective and safe?

The vaccine BNT162b2 is a modified RNA that encodes a version of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein containing mutations that lock the protein into a conformation that can induce neutralizing antibody responses. Early clinical trials showed that it could induce both humoral and cellular immunity, although we did not know until now whether these responses would protect against symptomatic infection. Today we know.

You can read the whole thing, if you like. But if you enjoy deceptively out of context quotes like those provided in the infowars article featured by the OP, you can ignore it.

edit on 1/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If it trains up the immune system to identify particular antibody proteins, it is useful as an immunization even if they called it "Edward".
Actually, it apparently induces the immune system to produce antibodies. Otherwise known as an immune response.

See Fig. 4
www.nejm.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: amtracer

His credentials are actually quite impressive:

According to Dr. David Martin. (Not a medical doctor.)

He seems to be more of a financial manager than anything. At least until a few months ago.
www.m-cam.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join