It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retailers dropping My Pillow like a hot potato

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: uncommitted

Yeah, I think you don't understand this as much as you think you do. Pillow guy is trying to cancel out the election result as it goes against his beliefs. If you don't really know how this works you might want to look at how J K Rowling faced a backlash against her feelings about a trans person who referred to women born as biologically born women as 'people who bleed'

Using the word cancel in "cancel out the election" does not make it a part of the cancel culture... I would also include the left wanting to create 2 extra states and add 6 judges to the SC as also not part of cancel culture even though we can suggest they are trying to cancel the right to any power for the foreseeable future.

J K Rowling is a part of cancel culture...

No. Just no. I didn't say cancel out the election, that would be wrong. I referred to the rejection of the result as being cancel culture, showing why so many on here - and obviously pillow man - reject it.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

No. Just no. I didn't say cancel out the election, that would be wrong. I referred to the rejection of the result as being cancel culture, showing why so many on here - and obviously pillow man - reject it.

So what if he is rejecting the results... I did too at first, but there just isn't the evidence to suggest otherwise. Can further evidence come forward maybe...

Cancel culture has more to do with attacking a person and not so much a system. A person disagrees with you so you want to cancel them from society anyway you can, that is cancel culture and as to why it is called that.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Cancel culture has more to do with attacking a person

Is it cancel culture if a business wants to distance itself from a controversial person?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh it turns out they are not.
Back to war in the middle east.
Back to $100 barrels of oil.
Get your oil stocks now.

Obama said he wanted to see 10 dollar a gallon for gas to force people down the path of alternate energy even if we are not ready for it. My work is 50 miles away, so I guess I need to move closer or have one hell of a bike ride...I can also buy a I Tesla can't afford...

Holy crap.... I just thought of a new liberal promise they can use... A Tesla in ever garage paid for by the Goverment.
BAM!

121 milion X 70k = 8.5 trillion easy money....

edit on 22-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Is it cancel culture if a business wants to distance itself from a controversial person?

A few years ago I would agree it wouldn't be, but today it seems the norm for anyone supporting Trump outwardly. Somethings walk a fine line when there isn't any legal reasons to do so and it is pure political in nature.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

His pillow sucks. I talked my girlfriend into buying one to help with her chronic neck and shoulder pains. She hated it.

Myself I can sleep with any type of pillow. But I can say it is more comfortable than that egg crate type pillow they were selling a decade ago.

The pillow is good right after you wash it...but in a couple of weeks you split that sucker with you head like the red sea was making was for Moses

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Save your nuggets, bubba.

The pillows aren't very good.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

The pillow is good right after you wash it...but in a couple of weeks you split that sucker with you head like the red sea was making was for Moses

That is too funny!

You know what isn't funny, some people don't wash their pillows............like ever......

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

That is too funny!

You know what isn't funny, some people don't wash their pillows............like ever......

Ok first of all yuck and I've been using the pillows for years there great but I do wash them about once a month. They come out of the dryer just like new, unlike other pillows I've had that once you wash them they end up feeling like you rammed a comforter into a pillowcase.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I’m glad their making nice little list of places not to shop I don’t know about the rest of conservatives but I’m not spending any money anywhere that’s even a bit like this. I’ll just buy local and screw it I’ll do without before I give them another dime if the rest of us do the same maybe something will happen otherwise it’s pretty clear fascism has rode in guns blazing claiming to be anti fascist it’s like these moro s don’t know what fascism mean if there isn’t a clearer example of how the left and private Corp ha e worked together to consolidate power ie fascist

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

I’m glad their making nice little list of places not to shop I don’t know about the rest of conservatives but I’m not spending any money anywhere that’s even a bit like this. I’ll just buy local and screw it I’ll do without before I give them another dime if the rest of us do the same maybe something will happen otherwise it’s pretty clear fascism has rode in guns blazing claiming to be anti fascist it’s like these moro s don’t know what fascism mean if there isn’t a clearer example of how the left and private Corp ha e worked together to consolidate power ie fascist

You’re not going to have a lot of options, several more retailers added to the list

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What do people have against a little bit of man-Love ?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

That’s fine there are tons of local businesses and anyone whose too stupid to see this is pure fascism is going to regret it. Always starts like this but I don’t know how anyone with half a brain can’t see that the left has went full on 1939 NAZI

Unfortunately they fall for state media too easy example

Trumps lost a bunch of election cases when in reality the evidence was never heard it was just dismissed so the left controls the media courts and now most corporations their killing all small businesses and at the same time removing the bill of rights and the supposed educated left is cheering it on and they think the GOP is the party of rich corp it’s just insane and the people are also cheering the destruction of their currency we have some very bad times coming our way

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Look at Parler and Kyle rittenhouse if that’s not pure fascism then what the # iS

The left is cheering all of this idiotic # on and then in a couple of years I’d their successful it’ll be turned on their own

Their even begging for more power to go after domestic terrorist and they know they are full of it there is no domestic terrorist their def of domestic terrorist are people that don’t believe critical race theory but soon it will mean people like AOC who constantly embarrass them but it’ll be too late then and you know what’s even lamer than that the left has so much cognitive dissonance they’ll blame Trump
edit on 23-1-2021 by sprockets2000 because: Reasons

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Go to walmart and buy them i even saw them in lowes.

www.walmart.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

My girlfriend has this neck thing filled with rice that she heats up. Helps with her neck issues. Well...that and the never ending search for that perfect pillow.....

Anywho---this neck thing stinks to high heaven. And not just with the smell of super heated rice. I finally asked her how long she had been using it.....and she said she had it for years.

"Was it that yellow when you got it love?" I asked
"I think so. I don't really remember"
"Well I ask that because it smells awful and it smells like its not JUST rice."

She washed it and the water was BROWN. The thing is she is kinda a neat freak being a nurse in a cancer clinic. But for whatever reason it never occurred to her that this was picking up hair scents and oils, skin oils and of course make up.

Thank goodness she washes her pillows though. We at least have that going for us LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Karma came for Bed Bath and Beyond, record loss.
noqreport.com...
www.marketwatch.com...

Hopefully it finds JC Penny, Kroger, and Kohls as well.

Meanwhile
MyPillow is having delays due to massive sales..
welovetrump.com...

Still havent seen Dominion come with that lawsuit, just saber rattling I suppose.
edit on 2-2-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yes.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join