It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retailers dropping My Pillow like a hot potato

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
nypost.com...

My Pillow is reportedly getting dropped by retailers including Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond after its founder, Mike Lindell, showed up at the White House last week to discuss alleged election fraud with President Trump.

As previously announced, we have been rationalizing our assortment to discontinue a number of underperforming items and brands,” the spokesperson said. “This includes the MyPillow product line. Our decisions are data-driven, customer-inspired and are delivering substantial growth in our key destination categories.”

Of all the weird things that happened in 2020 The my pillow guy is right up there.
Somebody please explain to me how this dude got the red carpet into politics.
Looks like we are going to be seeing more of him in that regard.

The MyPillow guy is saying they are cancelling him. Isn't this freedom? The freedom of companies to choose what they want to sell?

edit on 19-1-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Tell that to the cake bakers

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Blah blah blah blah.

The guy used some of his own money to do a private investigation.

Some companies no longer want to do business with him because his political views are controversial.

He says he's being cancelled. Well of course he is, that's the 2021 MO.

Freedom has cost more in the past.

+42 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

(It's your cue to scream, "Purge" and attack anyone who doesn't think like you)

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don’t know. It certainly is strange how he was thrust into the spotlight. I do know that I’m going to purchase 2 “my pillows” simply because they are trying to cancel him because of his affiliation with Trump. It is freedom for the businesses to do what they wish (I think they should all have that right just as with the gay cake debate) but it is my freedom and other citizen’s freedom to choose to send extra business his way as a result. And that is exactly what I plan to do. Vote with your dollars. It seems to be the only thing folks listen to these days.
edit on 1/19/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I don’t know. It certainly is strange how he was thrust into the spotlight. But I do know that I’m going to purchase 2 “my pillows” simply because they are trying to cancel him because of his affiliation with Trump. It is freedom for the businesses to do what they wish (I think they should all have that right just as with the gay cake debate) but it is my freedom and other citizen’s freedom to choose to send extra business his way as a result. And that is exactly what I plan to do. Vote with your dollars. It seems to be the only thing folks listen to these days.

It really is the best night's sleep in the whole wide world.

I have the My Pillow mattress topper too.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's where you got me all wrong.
I believe if we attack anyone who doesn't think alike we wouldn't have
a single product to buy.

I just think some people need to keep their political beliefs separate from their business.
If they don't, they are silly to think there won't be backlash.

link   
Yay!!!

2nd,

link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I don’t know. It certainly is strange how he was thrust into the spotlight. But I do know that I’m going to purchase 2 “my pillows” simply because they are trying to cancel him because of his affiliation with Trump. It is freedom for the businesses to do what they wish (I think they should all have that right just as with the gay cake debate) but it is my freedom and other citizen’s freedom to choose to send extra business his way as a result. And that is exactly what I plan to do. Vote with your dollars. It seems to be the only thing folks listen to these days.

It really is the best night's sleep in the whole wide world.

I have the My Pillow mattress topper too.

Dam, I wonder if they deliver to the UK.
edit on 1912021 by Wide-Eyes because: Autocorrect bs

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I had no clue that they had the mattress pillow topper too. Maybe I’ll purchase one of those as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

a single product to buy.

I just think some people need to keep their political beliefs separate from their business.

Maybe, just maybe, some people believe there are more important things in life than profit...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Maybe, just maybe, some people believe there are more important things in life than profit...

You mean like Kaepernick..

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Looks like the time for people to open up My Pillow shops. Somebody can make money from this.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Like every actor, musician, artist ever. I support this

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

a single product to buy.

Well then. . . "backlash" away!

PURGE!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The MyPillow guy is saying they are cancelling him. Isn't this freedom? The freedom of companies to choose what they want to sell?

Cancel culture... Got to love it. Is that what freedom looks like to you? Man I hope I can get a few liberals to work for me so I can just exercise my freedoms and fire them for being liberal...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Freedom indeed. I suppose he now has a problem with the Free Market.

Tears for him I will not shed.
edit on 19-1-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

link   
Crappiest pillows I’ve ever had. They were fine for about a week and then they went flat. That coupled with most people boycotting them because of his crazy ass and it isn’t a surprise that people aren’t buying them.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Cancel culture... Got to love it. Is that what freedom looks like to you? Man I hope I can get a few liberals to work for me so I can just exercise my freedoms and fire them for being liberal...

Oh crap, I'd run out of my "Gunthers" if I did that.

I'll just torture them and give crap raises and write bad things in their performance reviews.

(Note; I would never actually do that, I'm not a leftist douche)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Crappiest pillows I’ve ever had. They were fine for about a week and then they went flat. That coupled with most people boycotting them because of his crazy ass and it isn’t a surprise that people aren’t buying them.

You're not supposed to shove them into your rectum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join