It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC National Guard chief says "Peaceful transition to military power"!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
He says military power in the one posted here, but the other one I heard, he just said "transistion of power".
Check it out. Seems sketchy.
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...
I sensed two different voices for the "masked hero".

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
He says military power in the one posted here, but the other one I heard, he just said "transistion of power".
Check it out. Seems sketchy.
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...
I sensed two different voices for the "masked hero".

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Sorry pal, there will never be a peaceful transition of power to rule under election-stealing, server-bombing, sex offenders that want increased taxes and permanent lockdowns.

It will be boogaloo time if it is allowed.

As of now, it hasn't been handed over. At that point we..as a country will need to decide how to proceed with an illegitimate government and taxation without representation.
edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: Helious

It's incredibly strange, and sad, that this is our first real non-peaceful transition of power.

It really sucks.

It must really suck to be that wrapped up in a lie. Look at the DC traffic cameras, there is no violence anywhere to be seen on the eve of the very transfer you're talking about. Anywhere.

Your comment is quite dull. You seem to be stating that this transition is peaceful. If it is, explain why we need 7 foot fences around the capital building, 25k armed troops with authorization to dispense lethal force and the entire city roadblocked off where you need bracelets to freely move between "containment zones".

Now, you say I am caught up in a lie? Please explain how the description above seems "peaceful" to any rational person.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

originally posted by: HalWesten

It's incredibly strange, and sad, that this is our first real non-peaceful transition of power.

It really sucks.

It must really suck to be that wrapped up in a lie. Look at the DC traffic cameras, there is no violence anywhere to be seen on the eve of the very transfer you're talking about. Anywhere.

Your comment is quite dull. You seem to be stating that this transition is peaceful. If it is, explain why we need 7 foot fences around the capital building, 25k armed troops with authorization to dispense lethal force and the entire city roadblocked off where you need bracelets to freely move between "containment zones".

Now, you say I am caught up in a lie? Please explain how the description above seems "peaceful" to any rational person.

It could only be considered peaceful if nobody confronts them. If nobody shows up to fight, does a fight occur anyway, just because you've put in so much effort on one side?
I'd love to see 51 giant nothing burgers from each of the militarily-encamped-vigil-capitol-buildings across this country.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

he had everything needed for a peaceful transition to military power.

He said 'of', not 'to".

Huge difference in meaning.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

He said 'of', not 'to".

Huge difference in meaning.

Yes, you are correct, I did re-watch it and I believe that to be true.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It really sucks.

I'm loving this! This means Biden is a NO GO situation. Arrested for cooperating with foreign powers to conduct a coup VIA election fraud.

I LIKE IT. It is what SHOULD happen even if it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Sorry pal, there will never be a peaceful transition of power to rule under election-stealing, server-bombing, sex offenders that want increased taxes and permanent lockdowns.

It will be boogaloo time if it is allowed.

As of now, it hasn't been handed over. At that point we..as a country will need to decide how to proceed with an illegitimate government and taxation without representation.

Right. There won't be ever again, not in your fantasy-land.

It won't be "handed over" at noon today because Trump is a cry-baby loser. An actual, free and fair election, loser. Power will just be given over to a competent person by the American people. In a landslide election (Trump's words).

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It really sucks.

I'm loving this! This means Biden is a NO GO situation. Arrested for cooperating with foreign powers to conduct a coup VIA election fraud.

I LIKE IT. It is what SHOULD happen even if it doesn't.

I don't understand your sentiment but Biden will be in power in less than 11 hours.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Talked to co-worker that used to be guard, still has friends in her old unit.

A spouse told her that they got 48 hours notice on going to dc, they could expect to be there till further notice, and that the fbi would be hip deep tapping phones watching social media etc.

Eta: obviously second hand take it with a grain of salt.
edit on 20-1-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
2016 was not considered peaceful.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Military coup? On themselves? Our budget for defense is more than the rest of the world combined. Plus the funds gained off book. You win the Internet today. Military Coup, deny ignorance indeed.
Pretty graphs
defense u s vs world

2nd source

militarized. budget
a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I said squat about why, I was purely passing on information that she said was unusual and thats it, so if you are projecting kindly sod off.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
2016 was not considered peaceful.

By who? Hilary conceded within 24 hours, Obama invited Trump to the white house.

There was no capitol hill storming...

It was peaceful. Just unliked by many.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Spying, and fabricated Russian collusion hoax, a sham impeachment he'll the last 4 years of instigating division is not a peaceful transfer of power. Kevin Clinesmith pled guilty of Alterering CIA asset Kevin Page's documentation.
Reality Bites.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My reply was to contradict what you look passed along. I was exposing the falsity of it.
Projection smection The premise of of what you passed along was ignorant.
a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Spying, and fabricated Russian collusion hoax, a sham impeachment he'll the last 4 years of instigating division is not a peaceful transfer of power. Kevin Clinesmith pled guilty of Alterering CIA asset Kevin Page's documentation.
Reality Bites.

Keep on with that crazy sh!t, you may win a prize.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No prizes.
We lost decades ago.
heck if you go by the literal bible we lost when the nephilim created us to be a slave species.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

No prizes.
We lost decades ago.
heck if you go by the literal bible we lost when the nephilim created us to be a slave species.

I don't. But you haven't lost. Why think that?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join