It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me why the US justice system is ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Somebody please tell me why Martha Stuart is wearing a house arrest ankle bracelet and sex offenders are not monitored?
What kind of justice system do we have here in the US when a child killer has more rights than Terri Schiavo? Nurses are walking by every 15 minutes to make sure she is'nt given any water or ice chips, all the while every 15 minutes a deputy is walking by to make sure the child killer is not trying to kill himself....WTF is WRONG with this picture?
What pack of people can we blame for "the rules" we live by? And who in the heck do you have to dropkick to get an honest answer? Congress is filled with child like brains when it comes to who's fault with fingers pointing at everyone but themselves. No let me guess...they are all brothers and sisters???
The states need to wipe out the brainless bunch that make the laws and re-stock with a crew with a clue.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Indeed, the US justice system is a mess.

I've always thought the biggest hypocrisy was that in court, individuals are made to swear an oath on the bible, the same bible that says 'Thou shalt not kill', yet they still have the death penalty in some states?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ishes, with all due respect, I must correct you. We don't have a Justice system anymore. We have a legal system. I just don't see much justice in it.

[sarcasm] Why should law enforcement keep track of where these sex offenders and true crimminals are when it's much more profitable for them to go after Pot Smokers, who, after all, are much more dangerous? [/sarcasm]

new topics

join