It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's new assistant health secretary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Agreed.
There have been a lot of questionable picks through the years.

Kushner was one.
Turned out that was a good choice.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I dont quite get this trans things.. how on earth are people changing their chromosomes?

this choice is bad for so many reasons.. Americas slipping down the slippery slope right this moment
edit on 19/1/21 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: network dude

caligula wanted to appoint his horse to the Senate.

If you are going to try and be smart, at least check your facts. He didn't actually suggest in seriousness that his horse should sit on the senate, it was his play on the amount of power the senate had. A bit like people assume King Canute really thought he could turn back the tides.

Good luck to Levine and the American public, it looks like it will soon be over 500,000 covid related deaths so not sure why anyone feels the right to seem smug from the efforts performed by the outgoing administration?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Yeah... I know the story.

And with Levine's record during the pandemic it would be your best interest to question the appointment.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sure, let's put a guy in charge whose understanding of biology is overridden by "feels".
Sounds like a solid plan.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: uncommitted

Yeah... I know the story.

And with Levine's record during the pandemic it would be your best interest to question the appointment.

I think with the progress of the pandemic so far, anyone from any party would be in question.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

but if he has a dick he's still a male

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hasn’t even been sworn in yet and he’s a TOTAL FAILURE compared to President Trump

Can’t wait to see his next whackjob appointments

Old “Blacks shouldn’t be able to go to school with whites” Joe biDen is a GREAT representative for the left

Own it libs, a mentally challenged fraud is YOUR new health minister

Looks like the plandemic is set to kill a whole lot more people now. This guys track record spells ‘failure’

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Bluntone22

Dangit!!!! You beat me! At least seeker is here and from Pennsylvania the land of Wolf's and Richard's

I DESERVE A COOKIE!

🎶🎵 Happy Happy Joy Joy🎶🎵

This "person" is partially responsible for cancelling Biden's promised "SUMMER OF JOY".

www.bloomberg.com...

Joe Biden is CLUELESS about what's going on all around him.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Update: Tuesday, October 19, 2021

U.S. Assistant Health Secretary is now the first female four-star admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral 🤡

U.S. Assistant Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine became the first openly transgender four-star officer in the uniformed services on Tuesday after she was sworn in as the first female four-star admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Cousin It makes the big time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join