It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000 deputized guardsmen ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
One of many links

So this is odd? I know every election people are deputized to help with crowds and such..... but this is a “virtual” inauguration with no crowds.. also Why Marshall’s?

25-30k troops, and the Capitol looks like a prison right now to me.... no?

Are we really going to see mass arrests? Is justice ACTUALLY going to prevail.....

Way too many coincidences this time around for me to ignore the signs..

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Deputizing folks for the NG isn't normal... Full stop.

Show me when that's a normal thing

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
These are city, state, or federal Law Enforcement Officers that serve in the national guard.

This is a good use for them and the guard since they are LEOs

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
These 2,000 cream-of-the-crop know why they were sworn in as U.S. Marshals, and they are staying separate from the other 23,000.

Certain VIP's will be assigned a Deputized National Guardsman, for protection on Wednesday.

When the field commanders get the "go" order from President Trump, that Deputized Guardsman will arrest the VIP, and take him/her inside the Capitol building for processing. Probably right after the swearing-in ceremony formally concludes.
edit on 1/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Do they have to profess their unyielding devotion to byeden and the heiress?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You should have just quoted my reply in your military transition thread.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

@USMarshallsHQ

Chief Lamont Ruffin from D.C. District Court swears in 2000 National Guard troops as Special Deputy U.S. Marshals prior to the upcoming presidential inauguration:

Thats not ad verbatim or "sources somewhere", thats the US Marshalls office straight up.

Im adding this short 4 minute or less synopsis which includes alot more photos and some video of our friends marching i think in front of the whitehouse. He is somewhat monotone, but he summarizes and ponderz and requests feedback and theories efficiently and clearly.

edit on 1-19-2021 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
These 2,000 cream-of-the-crop know why they were sworn in as U.S. Marshals, and they are staying separate from the other 23,000.

Certain VIP's will be assigned a Deputized National Guardsman, for protection on Wednesday.

When the field commanders get the "go" order from President Trump, that Deputized Guardsman will arrest the VIP, and take him/her inside the Capitol building for processing. Probably right after the swearing-in ceremony formally concludes.

Yup methinks its going down .

Military protocals dont take 50 years to work through....this Election "issue" shall be settled swiftly and surely you can bet your bottom dollar on that.Then America and the World can Grow Onward.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If only... Nothing that grandiose is gonna happen unfortunately.

:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

If only... Nothing that grandiose is gonna happen unfortunately.

:

You are correct.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That makes more sense. It's all show to create a headline...deputy marshals from NG troops doing a specific homeland event makes sense. They want them to be more domestically associated. Making 2000 new NGs as OP said makes no sense...thats not how that works. That is how marshal deputies work...a lot of folks can make them.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

According to the link

"FBI vetting would involve running service member’s names through databases and watchlists maintained by the FBI to see if anything alarming comes up connected to prior investigations or terrorism-related concerns, according to David Gomez, a former FBI national security supervisor in Seattle."

Does this mean terrorists ciuld infiltrate the National Gaurd as standard, only being vetted at time of crisis?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If only. Won’t happen. Shame.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Are you parodying yourself here? Because you know that's not going to happen don't you?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Around the nation there will be over 50,000 armed troops authorized to use deadly force tomorrow. Many states have activated troops to be on their streets also.

This is why I have been saying ALL Trump voters need to stay home, call in sick, and stay off the streets of the USA tomorrow. If you get so much as a parking ticket it will give the Democrats the excuse to do this:

11/15/2021 on "Real Time with Bill Maher," former CBS News anchor said"The question is how are we going to really almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump," Couric said.

These links calling for deprogramming/reeducating and even sending to camps Trump voters are mostly from liberal publications:
www.refinery29.com...
splinternews.com...
www.rawstory.com...
www.expertclick.com...
www.thewrap.com...
www.refinery29.com...
www.citizenfreepress.com...
www.salon.com...
www.washingtonexaminer.com...
www.lawenforcementtoday.com...
twitter.com...

I beg you, even Grandma with a walker, don't go get groceries tomorrow, wait a day or two if you voted for Trump.

Tomorrow is a symbol of how the Democrats plan to run the nation, so please don't give them any excuse to blame any trouble on Grandma who voted for Trump.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I know that is what Democrats are desperately hoping for, but that won't happen.

This is a show of force much like we see in third world countries when a person is voted in by "everyone" and "everyone" loves the elected person. They love them so much there must be an entire army surrounding the person when they are sworn in.

Again, conservatives, of which I am one, and Trump voters, of which I am one - DON'T give the Democrats the excuse to go after the suburban mom of 3 who is harried caring for her handicapped child because she voted for Trump. If you so much as are within a mile of those troops you are putting that Mom in danger and her children in danger of losing their Mom because she voted for Trump. Think of them and protest by not watching it on TV and tanking the ratings.

Protest peacefully in the style of Martin Luther King, ANOTHER DAY, obviously someone is looking for and hoping for an excuse to entrap and a fight. Don't make it you.

edit on 1/19/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
One of many links

So this is odd? I know every election people are deputized to help with crowds and such..... but this is a “virtual” inauguration with no crowds.. also Why Marshall’s?

25-30k troops, and the Capitol looks like a prison right now to me.... no?

Are we really going to see mass arrests? Is justice ACTUALLY going to prevail.....

Way too many coincidences this time around for me to ignore the signs..

Thoughts?

Because guilt.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Deputizing folks for the NG isn't normal... Full stop.

Show me when that's a normal thing

The National Guard have arrest authority in their state only. if granted by the Governor. they can not detain and arrest in another state unless given the power by the governor of that state. DC being a Federal controlled district, falls under the U.S. Marshals jurisdiction, that's why being sworn in as U.S. Marshals.
and these are not normal times.

from the,

National Guard
Domestic Law
Enforcement Support
and Mission
Assurance Operations

warning opens a PDF.

NGR 500-5/ANGI 10-802 August 18, 2010
8-6. The Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC)
a. The Emergency Management Assistance Compact or EMAC (Public Law 104-321) is a national mutual
assistance agreement that makes available almost any capability that one state has that can be shared with another
during times of disaster or emergency. This includes National Guard forces supporting law enforcement agencies.
EMAC provides the structure and mechanism allowing the rapid movement of equipment, supplies, and personnel
across state lines to assist another state in the event of an emergency or disaster. State governments initiate EMACs.
b. For the National Guard and civilian responders, the EMAC resolves many of the previous problems related to
mechanical and professional licensing, legal liability, and worker’s compensation insurance. Under EMAC,
licenses, certifications, and permits recognized by the “assisting state” are recognized by the “receiving state”,
subject to limitations and conditions prescribed by the Governor's executive order or emergency declaration.
c. EMAC establishes a firm legal foundation. Once the conditions for providing assistance to a requesting state
have been set, the terms constitute a legally binding contractual agreement that make supported states responsible
for reimbursement. Responding personnel are financially and legally protected under worker’s compensation and
liability provisions.
d. Under certain limitations and conditions, EMAC permits National Guard forces to support law enforcement
agencies in another state through the use of supplemental agreements.
(1) Missions to support law enforcement operations that do not involve exercising arrest authority or
enforcing civil laws within another state are within the scope of EMAC and do not require supplemental agreements.
(2) EMAC provisions do not preclude any state from entering into supplementary agreements with another
state. These supplementary agreements may be prepared in advance and include provisions for the granting of arrest
and enforcement of civil law authority.
(3) Supporting emergency forces are not permitted arrest authority unless specifically authorized by the
supported state’s Governor.

(4) Supporting National Guard forces may not enforce the civil laws of another state. In particular, it is
outside the scope of EMAC to authorize or permit the use of military force by the National Guard of any state
outside of that state in any emergency for which the President is authorized by law to call the militia into federal
service. However, a supported state’s Governor may authorize National Guard members of a supporting state to
enforce the civil laws of a supported state.
(5) In order to enable interstate arrest and enforcement of civil law, an agreement specifically authorizing
this activity is required. This agreement is between the Governors of the respective states, and accords the
supporting state’s National Guard members the same powers, authorities and immunities the supported state grants
its own National Guard.
(6)Actual support operations under an agreement whereby a supporting state’s National Guard is granted
arrest and enforcement of civil law authority typically involves the deputizing of those National Guard members.

The criteria for the deputizing of National Guard members operating in a state status (state active duty or Title 32) in
support of domestic law enforcement are defined by the laws, policies, directives and executive orders that govern
the specific state in which operations will be conducted.

(7) Supporting emergency forces are under the command and control of their regular leaders; however,
they are

National Guard Domestic Law And Mission Assurance Operations

edit on 19-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Im adding this short 4 minute or less synopsis which includes alot more photos and some video of our friends marching i think in front of the whitehouse. He is somewhat monotone, but he summarizes and ponderz and requests feedback and theories efficiently and clearly.

He's off on several things. The first one is the timeline to get 25,000 troops in place. The 'standard' back in my day was 72 hours. You could get a sizable advance force mobilized in less than 6 hours.

The fella rattles off the duties of the U.S. Marshals Service, but he doesn't shplain anything about the National Guard Bureau, how they get their orders, or their chain of command ... which would have been far more useful to the layman.

I 'believe' Donald Trump is not 'in command' of these troops. I don't think GEN Milley would be silent if that were the case. And the 2K that are now sworn Deputy US Marshals are under the operational control of the US Marshal (who knows what his allegiance is ATM?), but could be pulled back to troop status in an instant by the NGB.

He thinks these 2,000 guys are gonna yell, "Surprise!!" and arrest a bunch of elected officials. In only his wettest dream.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

i agree, trump didn't call out the guard. it was acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller, using trumps instrutions days before the riot.

here is a Newsweek article on it.

this is their belief on the fact that trump called them out.

Numerous reports and statements from defense officials show Trump was not involved in the deployment of the D.C. National Guard to quell the riot at the Capitol.

Acting Defense Secretary Miller used vague instructions that Trump have given days before the riot to "take any necessary steps to support civilian law enforcement requests in securing the Capitol and federal buildings."
Fact Check Did Trump Call In The National Guard After Rioters Stormed The Capitol

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

What do you 'believe'?

I wouldn't be such a dick about Trump's departure from the White House ... had he only started off by putting Hillary in jail.

Hell ... the attempted coup run by Congress and The Swamp ... I would have hung every single one of 'em for that.

He's not cut from that bolt of cloth though. All of this 'show' is being put on by the incoming fascist overlords. Everyone knows the election was rigged. If arrests were going to be made ... they would be happening ... right ... now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join