It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So they'll... What?! Lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So they'll shut everything down because we got a new corona but then shut down 300k vaccines because a few people got an allergic reaction. Amazing. Really. What in the literal F are they more afraid of. The few people that die from SARS2 or the far less people that have a "reaction" to the vaccine. I am at a loss for words here.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Don’t do snopes. I’m not sure what your point is, but no.

A big one for snopes. You’ve heard of s’mores?

They’re like that. Just with nopes

Edit. To be fair, I caught that blip here in Cali.

Seems legit

edit on 18-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

It's like this: Imagine in a group of only five people, there are far more than five opinions about what should be done.

Then multiply that by 7.8 billion.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I don't do snopes. It was just on my news aggregator right now. My point was that why are they suspending the vaccine when the alternate is much worse? Some paradoxical 5hit if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The halt was only for Moderna vaccine. Likely a corrupt bureaucrat getting kickbacks from one of the other providers.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Lol. Politics 101 right there.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Made international news, so it must be the truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

originally posted by: slatesteam

I don't do snopes. It was just on my news aggregator right now. My point was that why are they suspending the vaccine when the alternate is much worse? Some paradoxical 5hit if you ask me.

One, because Trump through Operation Warp Speed got the vaccinations going.

So TPTB has to nix that because... Orange Man Bad.

Two, Here is the chart I am personally worried about...

And we will go from there!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
More because it acts as an operating system....read it on their website..you and 5G so happy together..a reply to: MALBOSIA

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Does that pie chart come in all red?

It's overestimating my concern by about 100%.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
So they'll shut everything down because we got a new corona but then shut down 300k vaccines because a few people got an allergic reaction. Amazing. Really. What in the literal F are they more afraid of. The few people that die from SARS2 or the far less people that have a "reaction" to the vaccine. I am at a loss for words here.

www.snopes.com...

Be a guinea pig for an untested, unproven vaccine, or take my chances on a bug for which I have a ridiculously high chance of survival? I'll take my chance with the bug, thank you. You can have my share of the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25717207]incoserv[/post

The vaccines are RNA vaccines. They're monkeying with your DNA. No thanks. No proof that they work. Plenty of theories that it is population control.

The vaccines are killing and maiming too many. They have no choice but to stop.

The proven treatment is Ivermectin and some vitamins. That's what I'm doing.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: incoserv

They're monkeying with your DNA.

No proof that they work.

Plenty of theories that it is population control.

The vaccines are killing and maiming too many.

WOAHHH there, Doc - that's a sizzling package of CTs you've casually thrown at us. Let's unpack...

1) "THEY'RE CHANGING OUR DNA!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!! CALL PROFESSOR QUATERMASS!!!!!"

Long since debunked. (Is that one still doing the rounds?) So let's bin it and move on...

2) Here you may have a point - there is no current proof yet that they work for a grand stage of MILLIONS, but we'll find out in a few weeks if those thousands of volunteers and associated placebos were wasting their time.

By "work", I don't mean Death prevention, rather Hospital overcrowding, because that's what the restrictions are all about, and all they were EVER about. What we do not know for certain is if immunisation works for a sufficient length of time, or even if (on this stage of millions with mutations running around) it prevents hospitalisation for any period of time, because if it doesn't, we are back at Square One where our only hope left is to pray for a mutation DOWNwards to an "acceptable level" in its second Summer season, just like the Spanish Flu did in 1919.

3) See 1), although there's no way I can disprove it. It's just... silly?

4) I definitely missed THAT meeting at the docks, so you may have to fill me in! Do you mean the 29 frail patients in Norway among 40,000+ other vaccinees in early January?

Too early to say, and the Norwegians are actively investigating, but these patients were reportedly as close to Death's door as 'ole St Pete himself. So I very much doubt that it's something to worry about.

Of course I could be wrong, but I'm sure you wouldn't WANT me to be, just for the sake of winning the argument.

Right?

edit on 18-1-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Wrong. It’s not about hospital overcrowding. It’s NEVER been about hospital overcrowding. Wake up!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Diseases are dangerous, people do get sick and some die. Been like that for a long time. For a vaccination to be effective it must reduce the overall sickness and death that does go on. With the data coming through the VAERS so far it does look like these new mRNA treatments are failing the cost / benefit, doing more harm than good.

With some people having all their hopes in a vaccination to feel safe, I cannot blame them for trying. As for being a practical solution to the covid issues, more work needs to be done.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: [post=25717207]incoserv[/post

The vaccines are RNA vaccines. They're monkeying with your DNA. No thanks. No proof that they work. Plenty of theories that it is population control.

The vaccines are killing and maiming too many. They have no choice but to stop.

The proven treatment is Ivermectin and some vitamins. That's what I'm doing.

Ivermectin is one of the most important drugs in veterinary and human medicine for the control of parasitic infection and was the joint focus of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, some 35 years after its remarkable discovery. Although best described for its activity on glutamate-gated chloride channels in parasitic nematodes.

Merck decided to make the drug, Mectizan (known generically as ivermectin), available without charge because those who need it the most could not afford to pay for it.

There is your answer to the profit driven corona virus plandemic.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBritcool. Can you link where the new mRNA vaccine has been tested and peer-reviewed for long-term outcome percentages both positive and negative?

I’ll wait.....

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Since +99.9% of everyone who is alive today, will die of something other than Covid-19, everyone should live their life as if they've never heard of Covid-19, if possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Why would anyone take a vaccine that is 95% effective against a virus they have a 99.9% chance of surviving?

Also you compare covid 19 to the Spanish flu?
Spanish flu there were actual bodies piling up in the streets. Covid 19 no bodies piling up anywhere.

The CDC has already said only 6% of the deaths are actual covid deaths.

So you can have my vaccination and my kids vaccination we dont need it to survive the flu.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
They want to destroy all local and regional businesses and force people to use only multinational criminal cartels.

The poor have suffered greatly thanks to the measures. THe likes of Bezos have only seen their wealth go up.

Robbery, Profiteering, and Extortion of the entire world by the billionaire class. That's all this is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join