It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vomit Trick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
And why are you drinking tea at midnight?

I'm at that point in my life that drinking coffee after 20:00 isn't the most responsible choice because the effect of only 4 hours of sleep drags out into the next three days...

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher
My parents were the teaching staff of a village primary school. I've seen my father drop sand (from a fire-bucket?) in the corridor as a temporary cover. There was a school cleaner who would sort that out in the evening.

You've just recovered that memory for me, thank you.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Just think of me as your hypnotherapist. I helped you recover that memory from childhood.

Thinking of sand, it seems like it might work well but I think the coffee thing covers up the smell better than sand. I dunno, now, as sand should soak up a lot of moisture. I'll have to try the sand method the next time I give it up. I've got plenty of sand and I can just throw up on my bedroom floor as it's the foundational concrete. Easy peasy. Even if the sand doesn't work the cleanup is relatively easy.

That's some of the weirdest stuff I've ever put up online LMFAO sand for cleaning up vomit.

Threads don't get much better than this for the comedic output.

And what's a fire bucket? A water bucket, maybe? Is this one of those terms that doesn't make sense, like military intelligence?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher
A fire bucket is a bucket containing something intended for use in case of fire, whether water or sand.
Since the school cleaner (Mrs Biggs, a nice chubby older lady) would not be coming until the evening, the sand would have been the quickest and easiest way of getting the stuff out of sight on a temporary basis. I imagine it was a routine developed to meet a fairly routine situation (this was the five to ten age-group).

edit on 21-1-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join