It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardsmen armed with empty guns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I hope there is someone here that can answer, why none of these guardsmen have magazines in their weapons?

Is this standard procedure? Also I can’t find how to embed pictures..... but has anyone seen the picture of Pelosi and all her “bodyguard” as Asian? Just though that was odd, also they too didn’t have magazines in their rifles?

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3
edit on 18-1-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

It would only take maybe 5 seconds to pull a magazine out, put it in and pull the slide to chamber a round.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
I hope there is someone here that can answer, why none of these guardsmen have magazines in their weapons?

It's SOP.

Guardsmen are 'notoriously' unfamiliar with handling their weapons. If they have ammo, it'll be in a magazine in an ammo pouch until they're told to lock and load.

Can you imagine what a negligent discharge would do? It'd be like a leperous circle-jerk.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I figured it would be an easy answer.... was just wondering as I haven’t served.....

Thank you for clearing that up

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There are wide spread reports, even from mainstream media that the Biden campaign is paranoid since they decided he would be physically attending the event. They ordered further vetting for every single one of the 25k troops in DC to ascertain if they were Trump supporters. Yes, I'm serious, you can't make this up.

A guilty conscious causes extreme paranoia, that is the only explanation I can offer at this point.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
There are wide spread reports, even from mainstream media that the Biden campaign is paranoid since they decided he would be physically attending the event. They ordered further vetting for every single one of the 25k troops in DC to ascertain if they were Trump supporters. Yes, I'm serious, you can't make this up.

A guilty conscious causes extreme paranoia, that is the only explanation I can offer at this point.

It's cold on them streets. If I was a Democrat, I'd lie ... and admit to having voted for Trump.

In truth, it'd only take one guy with a 30 round mag. Can you imagine a dozen like-minded exterminators? We're talking wet-dream level fantasy!!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So, as an objective outside observer, my thoughts on the events i've seen transpire over the last several months.

A large portion of America's population questions the veracity of their election and asks for an impartial audit, those people are met with derision and anger, those same people show up at their Capitol building to protest the government's lack of willingness to do an impartial audit of their election, things get out of hand, 5 people die, then, the people who won the election who refuse an audit and who encouraged worse acts of violence all year long call said protests a violent insurrection or coup, said people are now deploying military around the capitol to ensure no other protests to their 'taking the throne' are carried out.

Now, I have to say, again as an outside observer, I can think of a few other countries where things like this happen, most of them are what the media would tell us are third world dictatorships...just saying.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It's SOP.

Guardsmen are 'notoriously' unfamiliar with handling their weapons. If they have ammo, it'll be in a magazine in an ammo pouch until they're told to lock and load.

Can you imagine what a negligent discharge would do? It'd be like a leperous circle-jerk.

Where can I send you a payment for naming my next album?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

maybe some lib thinks that they are peace keepers and like the Marines in Beirut in 83 who weren't allowed to have a magazine in the weapons neither do these guardsmen. everybody knows it's much easier to keep the peace if you don't have a loaded weapon.

''He (the sentry) saw the truck and went to put a magazine in his rifle,'' said 1st Lt. Joseph Jacobs of Milwaukee, who was one of the first on the scene after the explosion and spoke with the sentry later.

''He turned around and the truck was by him by that time. Then he (the sentry) was blown into the bunker,'' Jacobs said.

Key Sentry says gun was unloaded when Berirut Bomb exploded

Their rifles unloaded, members of a 12-man U.S. Marine...

He noted that the Marines must patrol without live ammunition in their M-16s. He said they loaded them right after the attack, but 'the guy, whoever threw the grenade, had already taken off.'
Their rifles unloaded, memebers of a 12 man U.S. Marine

it's a safety issue, i'm sure that there maybe some that have been deployed to in iraq or afghanistan, that have fire discipline, probably more that haven't and don't.

edit on 18-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

It's SOP.

Where can I send you a payment for naming my next album?

Everybody would be up in arms over that title ......pretty sure he meant lecherous

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Charging handle

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
National Guard

4 dead in ohio CSNY

KENT STATE they had weapons no bullets...

Enough said

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

You know there was a dry run yesterday, right?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I hope some brainless maroon (s'up doc) doesn't think this means they are all unarmed and decides they're impotent. That would end badly.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
They tried that idea of guns but no bullets in Beirut back in 1983.
241 dead marines, sailors and soldiers thanks to that policy.
The thought occurred to me they might try a repeat and blame it on Trump " fanatics."

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Is this standard procedure? Also I can’t find how to embed pictures..... but has anyone seen the picture of Pelosi and all her “bodyguard” as Asian? Just though that was odd, also they too didn’t have magazines in their rifles?

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Political theater.

Second

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

That's because they want an insurrection or a coup to happen so badly that they'll manufacture one if they have to, just like Juissie Smullet did when Harris and obama needed a racial attack to push their new race law.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

It's cold on them streets. If I was a Democrat, I'd lie ... and admit to having voted for Trump.

In truth, it'd only take one guy with a 30 round mag. Can you imagine a dozen like-minded exterminators? We're talking wet-dream level fantasy!!

If I was Biden, knowing full well that at every level of government in every swing state that has massive amounts of voter irregularity there was obfuscation and a tenacious will to make things as non transparent as humanly possible by the left (And, some on the right) resulting in 75-85 million Americans believing without doubt that their Constitutional freedoms and protections have been removed from them by force while simultaneously trying to silence any conversation about the matter while persecuting, misrepresenting and actively "witch hunting" one of the greatest presidents in United States history............. I think I would have kept the plan to go ahead and do it in the virtual fashion.

That's just me.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
They tried that idea of guns but no bullets in Beirut back in 1983.
241 dead marines, sailors and soldiers thanks to that policy.
The thought occurred to me they might try a repeat and blame it on Trump " fanatics."

That thought has been on my mind since the "attempted coup" that was mainly done by antifa infiltrators and a couple of stupid Trump supporters that followed suit not knowing any better. There's a reason they released John Sullivan, I'll just stop there.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IceHappy
National Guard

4 dead in ohio CSNY

KENT STATE they had weapons no bullets...

Enough said

Ain't that a hoot? I always carried full magazines. Never saw any rule that said you weren't allowed. Think about that fer just a sec. Has anyone?

top topics

join