It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored to death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, been three days, nothing to do. No sleep, don't do anyhting to become tired, well, excercise and ride bike, but that not much for me, having like mood thingys where go from happy shiney smily people from Canada to hell raising meat eating blood thirsty American to laughing so hard I puke. I have nothing to do, my life sucks, beat all my games I had for PS2 and pc, read all my books, watched all my movies, I have nothing to do. I am just going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about nothing cause I am bored. Gave myself a hair cut, that was interesting, now it looks stupid, but it took a good hour to do so. I am bored out of my skull, I hate weekends, nothing to do on them. Wish I was still in school, then I had something to do, but not anymore, graduated, on time even, but noooo, nothing to do. I hate Oregon, nothing to do, everythings closed but Krogers and not hungry so no point going there.....
:w:
:shk:
:bas h::bnghd: any I miss?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesthelesserread all my books

Go buy some more. My suggestion......some books on Dissociative Psychology......once you learn the technical bits, you're in for a wild ride..........

new topics

join