It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The How was your day thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well I noticed that people like to tell other people what happened in their day if it was really good, or really bad. It's allways easier to deal with your problems when you have someone who will listen to your story and help you out.
So I started this thread!

Heres what ya do, tell the main things of what happened in your day and then talk about it.

My day...

I went out to eat this morning and got some potatoe pancakes (not really knowing what they were, my old day care lady used to make some all the time for me but these were HORRIBLE) and went to the mall. Then I went out with my friend Sydney (girl) to Main St. We hung around there for a few hours (around 4 hours) and did random things. Hung out at the new cafe thats taking the place of the old Ice Cream place, walked around the graveyard picking up trash and picking up flowers or flags that fell over and other random things (we had pizza ^_^) Then I went to the mall with my mom and had some fun shopping there and then I came back, sat on my couch and watched tv till my bro left for work and then came on, U2Ued Daystar, talked to Kyoshi and his ex girlfriend (this was the girl that was in the link me and Kyoshi showed in ats chat a while ago) and talked (mainly teasing Kyoshi about being dumped for getting his new girlfriends hat size wrong. ) and then she left, he left to go to a concert or something and then I typed this! (and for some reason I feel like the Zoloft is still working even tho it wears out at lunch)

so...tell people how your day was! Its allways fun to hear about other peoples lives (at least for me it is...)

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
How was my day? My day was boring.... except for an EXTREMELY interesting conversation that I had on Yahoo this afternoon. My team, Tottenham Hotspur, beat Manchester City in the Barclays Premiership too, so that made me smile even more.

Oh yeah, and I conspired to take over the world!

And I bet you think I'm kidding....

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
Oh yeah, and I conspired to take over the world!

And I bet you think I'm kidding....

No, but I bet I can beat you to it. Whoever doesn't take over the world first owes the other person a drink.

Also, this was quite possibly one of the most boring Saturdays I have had in a long time.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My. day.......

Well first my dad woke me up and yelled at me to get out of bed. I was told him I’d be out in a second and finally got out. Then I got my haircut. It came out pretty good. Next, my dad and I went to blockbuster to get a gift card for my sister’s friend’s party. Then I went home ate and played halo. My sister went to the party my dad and I got pizza and garlic bread with mozzarella and brought it home. It was scrumdiddily sumptuous. I ate the pizza then went upstairs chatted in ats chat and talked to some friends and some girls online (my girlfriend is grounded from the internet
.) Then I played some halo2 online. We were playing cops robbers and civilians. I was a serial killer. I killed anything that moved. Got about 30 kills they forced me to change team’s cuz I was a cold blooded murdered. Then I arrested some robber and forced him to do the oompa loompa dance against a wall for 10 minutes. Then I got bored and shot him. Now I’m sitting on ats watching some anime and chatting in chat.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by cpr12r]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarcasimo
No, but I bet I can beat you to it. Whoever doesn't take over the world first owes the other person a drink.

I'll pay for your cup of sugar, Sarc

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Fine, but I expect high quality sugar. Actualy just pour a lot of pixy sticks into a cup.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Lol, glad people are having somewhat fun with this o_O

and we all know Im going to rule the world and I will make my fav members of ATS part of my evil government -MWUHAHAHAHAHAHHAA-

Today I am going to try to get working on my ATS story, been busy lately, btw anyone got the link for The Vagabond's ats story?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ummmm... you guys ruling the world....
what a laugh!!! Cpr is the only true ruler of the world.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How's my day been you ask......

well its been horrid, I've been working all day on stupid coursework, and guess what I've got more coursework to do after that and then its the holidays which will consist of more work and then I go back to school after the holidays to...duh duh duh derrrr...more coursework

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
talked to Kyoshi and his ex girlfriend (this was the girl that was in the link me and Kyoshi showed in ats chat a while ago) and talked (mainly teasing Kyoshi about being dumped for getting his new girlfriends hat size wrong. ) and then she left, he left to go to a concert or something

That was messed up! She wanted the hat and I got it for her! So it was a bit big I just grabbed the first one I saw! Stupid women >_< :bnghd:

And yesh, me and Tren were talking to you and chat, you left before me and Tren left tho o_O so how did you know about the concert?...oh ya you talked to Mori after...

Yea, I spent yesterday goin smashin', then went down to the cafe (I gotta find out the name of it....) and had my concert there, then I came back was dragged to the mall then I went online and talked to you guys. Tren was telling me about how she still loves me and all but she spent some time(meaning they cybered or were kissing or who knows what >__<

And today my eyes are burning because someone is trying to chop onions.

~K

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I will start Friday 6.30pm........went to the Gate ( any geordies will now where that is ) visited numerous bars around the toon for :w::w::w: then went to Mood bar and struted my stuff till we got chucked out....about 2am.

Woke up 10am Saturday morning went to the gym for a few hours then back home for a chicken curry. 5pm left for work.

Left work at 5.30am Sunday morning, woke up at 1.30pm, back to gym for an hour then a quick pint at the pub then back home for dinner and watch the footy.................2 - 0 to Liverpool by the way.

Tonight I leave for work at 6pm...........................................................

[edit on 20-3-2005 by Mindwalker]

top topics

join