It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensics done on voter machines by Mike Lindel confirm. Trump won election by a large margin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Are we seriously just going to gloss over my pillow guy claiming to have the smoking gun?

Is this satire or what are we doing here?

He has the money to do it, does it matter he made that money selling pillows?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell, sits down with RSBN for an interview to discuss the information he tried to get to President Trump ahead of the January 20th inauguration deadline.

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell is frustrated that he has all the evidence and the people around Trump are ignoring it. Has the IP address of the computer that was connected to the Dominion machines. Also has the latitude and longitude in China. Shows the number of votes flipped.

The bottom line. Biden lost. 79 million votes for Donald Trump, 68 million for Biden.

Mike Lindell RSBN Interview On Election Fraud Banned On YouTube

The reason it’s being ignored is because they know about rigging! Think about the ramifications of this! It would invalidate every election the machinery was used in going all the way back to 2008! Every state,federal and judicial election in question!

Thats why republicans are against trump and that’s why democrats are too! The primaries? Who gets nominated? Etc! We already know on the dems side the DNC rigged the primaries for Hillary Clinton and they won the case in court because they are considered a business that’s allowed to pick whom ever they choose to be the nominee! They won this case in 2017 and Bernie Sanders accepted this!

This is also why judges are ignoring the cases! It would invalidate who ever put them in positions of power! This is why even trump appointed judges pulled this stunt!

This would invalidate every law passed by congress, senate and president from 2008 to 2020. Yes including Donald’s first term! They know the game is rigged they have always known the game is rigged! They don’t want you to know it’s rigged! This is why they are pissed off at trump! He didn’t get the ok for a second term and he flipped the table over!

They are legitimately scared of what the population will do to them, other politicians are also legitimately scared they will be forced to deal with a wildcard “this goes beyond america and in Europe etc. world leaders know each other, they play along!

I believe some group honestly believes by putting their own people in power all over the world they are saving everyone from world ending wars! This probably happened a short time after WW2!

They impose rules a regulations on nations all over the world! They use different countries and funding to finance their power and influence in other countries “foreign aid”!

Ultimately they hate everyone in every country except themselves and view people as problems! These elites are the pro environmentalist “green new deal” pro population control types! They hate freedom of speech, guns ownership etc because they fear people! They would like less work and fear losing control! This covid virus is part of the plan!

The shutdown of governments and the massive spending is to hide what they have actually been planning all along! Which is to reduce the population somehow! By Reducing the population to a smaller more controllable number they fear less. They also need to allocate and control resources like fresh water and good land to grow crops! Also to let wild life replenish itself in the sea and on land!

Your corpses will be the fertilizer on which they will build their new utopia! With all the technology they possess they don’t need human labor anymore! To them they are saving the world from you useless eaters and simpletons!

Welcome to conspiracy 101

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The adjudication process requires that poll workers from both sides meaning a Democrat and a Republican, also poll Watchers from both parties, together decide about any stray marking or irregularity. The process would require that several people be in agreement to to flip a vote in the wrong direction . A bipartisan decision , and, every moment is recorded. posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The Dominion machines don't work how you think they do.

They were a touch screen program where you filled in your voting selections then it printed a paper ballot that you got to verify with your own eyes before dropping into the box.

That's why when they do a recount they can verify the digital count with the physical count.

If the votes are being flipped as much as you guys like you claim then at least 1 of you would've experienced the alleged vote flipping with your own eyes.

That's the way it worked when I was working on the machines in CA. I'm not sure exactly about the Dominion machines. Mike Lindell has been working on this since November 3rd with his lawyers etc, so I would think they have thought about that already. I don't think any real audit have been done.

They proved in the Georgia hearings that an adjudicator can change the votes afterwards without leaving any receipts as evidence of a change.
Was it done, I don’t know, but yes it can be done, and all it would be needed is access to those computers used to adjudicate.
They need to look closer at how many were sent to adjudication in each county. I’m betting the numbers are unusually higher than previous years.
edit on 18-1-2021 by MayRenee because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The adjudication process requires that poll workers from both sides meaning a Democrat and a Republican, also poll Watchers from both parties, together decide about any stray marking or irregularity. The process would require that several people be in agreement to to flip a vote in the wrong direction . A bipartisan decision , and, every moment is recorded

It was show in hearings, at times there was only a single adjudicator that had no over watch. It happened multiple times in multiple states.

In many districts adjudication was over 50% of the vote. In Fulton it was reported on the news by an election worker saying they had over a 90% adjudication rate.

This is one of the ways that the election was stolen. It was shown in hearings that the ballots were misprinted so the scanner could not read them and they had to be adjudicated.

edit on 18-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
The voting machines are not wifi-connected. I voted on Dominion voting machines, in the state of Georgia. After waiting in line and being verified that two different stations giving your voting card hand led to another room to vote it is printed out onto a ballot that is actually printed out oh, you can check your vote, before placing it yourself into the next machines to be counted, at which time a person is standing there telling you to listen for your vote to be validated and you hear it click. Also, you can verify your vote on our Ga voter website to make damn sure it is what you selected. posted by: Doctor Smith

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell, sits down with RSBN for an interview to discuss the information he tried to get to President Trump ahead of the January 20th inauguration deadline.

My Pillow founder and CEO, Mike Lindell is frustrated that he has all the evidence and the people around Trump are ignoring it. Has the IP address of the computer that was connected to the Dominion machines. Also has the latitude and longitude in China. Shows the number of votes flipped.

The bottom line. Biden lost. 79 million votes for Donald Trump, 68 million for Biden.

That's the same way that I voted in Pennsylvania. Although many voters were under the impression that we were supposed to get a final receipt which we didn't get

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Whistleblowers were worth their weight in Gold during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and the 1st Impeachment of President Trump.

But Whistleblower testimonies and affidavits weren't worth much at all during the Election Irregularity hearings.

The GOP establishment SUCKS for not calling out this hypocrisy loud and clear.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Whistleblowers were worth their weight in Gold during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and the 1st Impeachment of President Trump.

But Whistleblower testimonies and affidavits weren't worth much at all during the Election Irregularity hearings.

The GOP establishment SUCKS for not calling out this hypocrisy loud and clear.

I was really hoping the fraud was exposed just so we could get rid of the crooked politicians on both sides but it doesn't look to promising. I've noticed the past few days many people still have their Trump signs still up in their front yard. Are there any other options for Trump ? Would love to see Nancy P. found guilty by a military tribunal.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Keeweenaw is the life baby! Gods country, untouched..... also sunsets at McClain park.....

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

They proved in the Georgia hearings that an adjudicator can change the votes afterwards without leaving any receipts as evidence of a change.

This is a big part of the problem in Arizona/Maricopa County, and Sharpiegate. Voters were told that if their ballot was not "accepted" that they could vote again... but these votes were "accepted," just not counted until adjudicated or "cured." Every ballot that had the wrong Sharpie used on it was sent for adjudication. There is no way to guarantee that the vote counted was the vote intended by the voter.

Was it done, I don’t know, but yes it can be done, and all it would be needed is access to those computers used to adjudicate.

You're right -- and that's the problem. We know that it opens the door to massive cheating. Was there cheating? We have no way of knowing if or how much. But we know it was possible, and easy enough to do.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Bottom line, Trump lost.

Those are the facts. Sorry you don't like them.

Bottom line, Biden will be President in a couple days.

a reply to: MayRenee

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Are we seriously just going to gloss over my pillow guy claiming to have the smoking gun?

Is this satire or what are we doing here?

All his horses and all of his men couldn't put him back together again. But The my pillow guy could.

Here we are, CS. Living in fantasy land.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The evidence suggests adjustments we’re in some cases being made remotely. a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Where do we view the tapes?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

The reason it’s being ignored is because they know about rigging! Think about the ramifications of this! It would invalidate every election the machinery was used in going all the way back to 2008! Every state,federal and judicial election in question!

Thats why republicans are against trump and that’s why democrats are too! The primaries? Who gets nominated? Etc! We already know on the dems side the DNC rigged the primaries for Hillary Clinton and they won the case in court because they are considered a business that’s allowed to pick whom ever they choose to be the nominee! They won this case in 2017 and Bernie Sanders accepted this!

This is also why judges are ignoring the cases! It would invalidate who ever put them in positions of power! This is why even trump appointed judges pulled this stunt!

This would invalidate every law passed by congress, senate and president from 2008 to 2020. Yes including Donald’s first term! They know the game is rigged they have always known the game is rigged! They don’t want you to know it’s rigged! This is why they are pissed off at trump! He didn’t get the ok for a second term and he flipped the table over!

They are legitimately scared of what the population will do to them, other politicians are also legitimately scared they will be forced to deal with a wildcard “this goes beyond america and in Europe etc. world leaders know each other, they play along!

I believe some group honestly believes by putting their own people in power all over the world they are saving everyone from world ending wars! This probably happened a short time after WW2!

They impose rules a regulations on nations all over the world! They use different countries and funding to finance their power and influence in other countries “foreign aid”!

Ultimately they hate everyone in every country except themselves and view people as problems! These elites are the pro environmentalist “green new deal” pro population control types! They hate freedom of speech, guns ownership etc because they fear people! They would like less work and fear losing control! This covid virus is part of the plan!

The shutdown of governments and the massive spending is to hide what they have actually been planning all along! Which is to reduce the population somehow! By Reducing the population to a smaller more controllable number they fear less. They also need to allocate and control resources like fresh water and good land to grow crops! Also to let wild life replenish itself in the sea and on land!

Your corpses will be the fertilizer on which they will build their new utopia! With all the technology they possess they don’t need human labor anymore! To them they are saving the world from you useless eaters and simpletons!

Welcome to conspiracy 101

You summed that one up nicely.
Time for me to work on a better tinfoil hat, this one is letting some of the propaganda slip though.
edit on 18-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Here we are, CS. Living in fantasy land.

I heard Vince from Sham-Wow was involved in the White Hat raid on that server farm in Frankfurt.

Evidence to be made public shortly...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Billy Mays isn't dead. That was cover. He was involved as well. Stay tuned. Big boom incoming.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
How are we going to stay UNITED as a country, if both parties refuse to push for a full detailed audit. We have seen proof the election laws weren't followed. Millions of Americans still believe the election was rigged or tampered with. Peoples hate for Trump that deep, they willing to destroy millions of Americans trust in our elections to get him out of the white house.

What kind of President Elect needs Military takeover of city blocks around the Capitol building? That to me look like a 3rd world dictator move. Only thing missing is a crowd forced to cheer for him.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Billy Mays isn't dead. That was cover. He was involved as well. Stay tuned. Big boom incoming.

I believe you, hell, the only way it could be even more believable is if you told me he was posting from the future.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The future? No, he's posting from the past. Which I guess is the future if you're in the past.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It doesn't seem anyone has the balls to come to Trump's defence on this. Not one person in the courts.

And even if it's proven, Trump will be impeached and removed, making him ineligible for office even though he's the true winner.

They're really doing everything they can to make sure he never gets back into office. And ruining the careers of anyone around him. Deplatforming anyone who can prove he's the true winner.
edit on 18-1-2021 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join