It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The army doesn't trust it's own?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Chances that ANY of the military guard voted for pro-segregation Joe : CLOSE TO ZERO

Any competent leftist auditor would be fighting HARD to have every single military member stood down for this event and replaced with a member of the ultra-fascist aNtifa terrorist group

Not being able to legally ask “who did you vote for” will be infuriating to the hateful anti-American ‘auditors’

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

when you control the counts, your cheat isnt obvious.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
blind to the fact that this division was created by both sides...

Except....both sides didn't attempt a coup.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Oh, really?

...and a four year long "investigation" into nothing, then an impeachment using that same "investigation"--without any supporting evidence--isn't a coup?? ...and a future impeachment of a no longer sitting President isn't petty revenge, either, I suppose?

A coup? I suppose you could call it that, just like all the riots this summer were merely "protests", right?

Sorry, no. The division was/is caused by both sides, or rather all sides.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: alphabetaone

Oh, really?

...and a four year long "investigation" into nothing, then an impeachment using that same "investigation"--without any supporting evidence--isn't a coup?? ...and a future impeachment of a no longer sitting President isn't petty revenge, either, I suppose?

A coup? I suppose you could call it that, just like all the riots this summer were merely "protests", right?

Sorry, no. The division was/is caused by both sides, or rather all sides.

Yea, youre off your rocker. An investigation is NOT a coup, its exactly what it is, an investigation. I suppose and in your little fantasy, that a criminal investigation is a municipal coup? Gimme a break

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Popuglobalist

The Cold winds of Winter swirled around the stern faces of The War Room...
The Angel of the Winters had delivered the Word... The Wyrm is trapped!
A Battle rages between the Light and the Dark...Truth and Lies...DeathEternalife!!!

A fight beyond Bullets and Bombs... a Fight of Words and Principles!!!
Of God Given Human Rights! ..Respect and Dignity for all in The Makers Creation!!!

The Trumpet has sounded... The Warriors of Light are mobilizing...Their Eyes have seen the corruption the Wyrm has brought, and they shall trample out the vintage where the Darkness of the Lies is stored...

They turn their eyes to the East...Where awaits "The Beast."...in "The Swamp"...

(Eh...Could be a movie?!?
)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join