It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! It's just...really...REALLY...slow...here...now!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
I've counted a dozen threads on other topics in just a few minutes. Granted, it doesn't match the amount of political threads, but I would expect no less considering the last year and the start of this year.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Nobody remembers Nashville and that whole head-scratcher. Literally haven't seen a single mention of it since the riot.

For some reason we're more interested in why people rioted against the least liked people in the country, as if it's a mystery why they did it.

Meanwhile somebody that did far more than vandalize a precious building, in the most bizarre (and easily repeatable) terrorist act since 9/11, has left the news entirely.

Are we ever going to find out who at the FBI ignored that he was allegedly building bombs long before this? I've seen people fired for being late to work a few times. How are heads not rolling?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yeah, I get that. In fact i've probably typed those same words a time or two myself.

I dunno, this jus seems wholly different, just 100% saturation. Doesn't matter what side you're on.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Check your PM's.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Nobody remembers Nashville and that whole head-scratcher. Literally haven't seen a single mention of it since the riot.

For some reason we're more interested in why people rioted against the least liked people in the country, as if it's a mystery why they did it.

Meanwhile somebody that did far more than vandalize a precious building, in the most bizarre (and easily repeatable) terrorist act since 9/11, has left the news entirely.

Are we ever going to find out who at the FBI ignored that he was allegedly building bombs long before this? I've seen people fired for being late to work a few times. How are heads not rolling?

Yeah, that just up and died didn't it? A very large boatload of unanswered questions with that one.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I don't normally complain, but...everything...just everything...is completely focused on politics and...nothing...absolutely NOTHING...else!!!

I tried to start some other topics, maybe dumb and boring, but at least...something.

WOW!!

I like CT's, but holy crap!!!

**knock, knock** Hello???? Is there life out there????? Anyone home????

That is all.

**sigh**

🤣

You crack me up bro, you made 2 political threads yesterday and complain about political threads????????

😂

How's the shoulder?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Shhhhh

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Are you serious, a conspiracy regarding a whole election being stolen and you say it’s nothing
A whole election stolen, a whole country on the brink and it’s nothing
Wow

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No, not even remotely saying that!! Where did you get that idea?? Did you see me say it wasn't important anywhere??? No, you didn't.

Just the sheer number of permutations here is, well...fatiguing. That's all.

As I've noted previously, I too am guilty of gladly participating, and even creating, political discussions here on ATS. Lots of them even, but the sheer volume of them right now is just overwhelming, even for me.

I won't speak for others, but I just cannot be completely consumed for every...single...minute...of every single day with the same topic over, and over, and over again.

edit on 1/18/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Are you serious, a conspiracy regarding a whole election being stolen and you say it’s nothing
A whole election stolen, a whole country on the brink and it’s nothing
Wow

People still have to live their lives an focusing only on what you can't fix doesn't help anyone. People still have family, responsibilities, bills, hobbies. No balance = No quality of life.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Sincerely this place is good for rounding up information rather than a certain msm type bias
I sift through the threads and read what interests me, same old same old, stay away from what doesn’t

I am a bit beyond the Big foot stuff, the aliens, it’s all become a bit yesterday, nothing really new
I actually find some of the political stuff here informative and alternative

Not sure the conspiracy “thing” hasn’t been done to death outside of politics

And yes, apologies, I overstated your position, oops

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yea.... touchback is a dumb rule as well as getting speared by a helmet without review
edit on 18-1-2021 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I think it's nice.
Seems like some more "gone" people have moved on to conspire via signal and other less public encrypted places.

The problem is I've got nothing weird that's remotely presentable. But we'll see.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

My cellular service was down for days. I'd call that a strategic bombing.

You're right. The authorities do NOT want to draw attention to how susceptible we are to a little insurgency. It only takes a couple of days to assemble a monster bomb like Timothy McVeigh did. You can paralyze a city like Christopher 'asymmetric warfare' Dorner did. Cause a general lockdown and total distraction to law enforcement like Eric Frein.

Imagine if the last two had had an assistant like the DC snipers. Now imagine a squad ... maybe ex-military types.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Ls Vegas shooting and Nashville bombing - two incidents that no one will ever get any answers to.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: ketsuko

Yea.... touchback is a dumb rule as well as getting speared by a helmet without review

At the same time, the way the Chiefs were rolling before Mahones went down early in the 3rd and then the way they stalled after that, the Browns had every chance to pull that game out even with that bad call.

And the hit on Mahomes wasn't dirty from what I could see. I'm not really sure how he managed to get a concussion from it myself. I saw his head hit turf, but usually hits that cause concussions are when the head sort of bounces/spangs off the turf, and that didn't happen. It was just a bad roll, not anything the LB did.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Las Vegas shooting and Nashville bombing - two incidents that no one will ever get any answers to.

Now you've gone and done it.

GAHH!

Not your fault but the Vegas shooting pisses me off so much as it's my hometown. I delivered some food there nearly 24 hours before it happened. Just a bit freaky. Was not a place I'd ever gone close too in four years I did at that pizza joint.

Anyway, I'll never buy that crappy ass story they told us. I actually got some shivers up and down me spine with that one.

Moving on to Nashville, why did the news seem to shrink up and die? At least here on ATS it just, sorta, stopped. I'm notorious for bad internet searches so I haven't bothered to look anything up as it will most likely be unreliable.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Wasn't the bonber anti-Trump / anti-big business and anti-telco (5G)?

If so, this might explain why it got swept under the carpet so fast.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Probably a patsy just like the Vegas shooting. A tiny bit of truth in the story and a real large boat full of questions with no answers. I'll go to my grave knowing the Vegas shooting story is a frakking lie.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I work all throughout the Nashville area. Yesterday, I drove by where the explosion happened. For the most part it's business as usual. Coronavirus and explosion be damned. People on party buses drinking, homeless chillin on the sidewalks, bar goers partying. All with no mask or masks under the chin. No one cares. People only care about living in their own little bubble as long as they can get lit and forget about everything.
edit on 1912021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join