It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard Deployment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
No, this isn't about DC deployment.

I'm wondering how many other states have NG deployed at their state capital.

Saving opinions until more information comes in, hoping people from other states can chime in.

Gov Tom Walz has the NG deployed in St. Paul for the inauguration.

mn.gov...

Edit: Ohio, Illinois, Oregon and I believe Tennessee has been confirmed in mobilizing national guard in their capitals and some states even moving to areas surrounding them.
edit on 1/16/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

Saving opinions until more information comes in, hoping people from other states can chime in.

mn.gov...

EVERYONE, especially those who voted for Trump

DO NOT leave your homes on inauguration day!

If you must go to work, go straight there and back.

It is dangerous for anyone who voted for Trump to be out and about in inauguration day - stay indoors - don't watch it, do something productive like those things around the house you have been putting off.

Just DON'T be out in public.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I am not watching that fiasco at all.I will probably start cutting
back on my online activities as well.I think this is a good time to
catch up some house cleaning and getting things in order.I don't
want a dirty house when my door is kicked open at 4:00 a.m.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is definitely a plan to trap and arrest pro Trumpers, put your frustrations aside and resist the temptation to show up to protest, especially with your guns!
Be patient, time is on our side and we have truth and justice as powerful weapons!
The lines are drawn and the enemies of the USA have finally and completely identified themselves.

They cannot deal with the power of Love , it frustrates them!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I reported there were no plans to deploy National Guard here in Missouri. I just did a search for National Guard, Jefferson City, deployment, and the most recent thing I got was an article about a deployment in 2013 to Afghanistan.

There has been nothing in the local news about any plans to deploy guards to Jeff City or increased guard presence during Parsons inauguration this past week.

1 hour ago, Gov. Laura Kelly authorized deploying troops to DC. Kelly is a democrat. However, there is nothing about deploying troops around Topeka itself.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Funk that.
I'm will not be changing my routine for anyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I will be doing what I do.

My life is boring. I get coffee, work at home, and go out exercise a few times a week.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You rebel...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You rebel...

I know. Shocking.

I spend my time here as an interested observer. Like anyone, I'll fight if I have to, but I hope I won't have to.

Hey! I am planning to start a new crochet afghan. Maybe that's outside the realm of what's allowed to us peasants these days?
edit on 16-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Nivhk

mn.gov...

EVERYONE, especially those who voted for Trump

DO NOT leave your homes on inauguration day!

If you must go to work, go straight there and back.

It is dangerous for anyone who voted for Trump to be out and about in inauguration day - stay indoors - don't watch it, do something productive like those things around the house you have been putting off.

Just DON'T be out in public.

Yes, I heard that there was nanobot GPS ink only on Trump’s name on the ballots, so when people were filling in his circle, the nanobots were programmed to travel up the pen and onto the hands of all the Trump supporters, which is how they’ll identify you when you leave your homes.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Electronic voting means records that can be cross matched with your name and information.

When people start talking about "cleansing" and stocking up on the military force like this, beyond all sense of proportion, it's a bit scary.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

My next project is to build a Bluetooth speaker for my kid.

Wonder if I’ll be on a list with the parts I ordered?

Fweedom!
edit on 16-1-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Some of the Oregon National Guard has already been dispatched to the state capitol, Salem. Others are on standby.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm not even sure how I stumbled across the MN gov article for deployment, any attempts I've made afterwards just gives endless links to DC when googling.

Which is not a surprising but saddens me how search engines have been monopolized so greatly.

Also, banter and chit chat is encouraged, I'd like to stay away from blatant forms of attacks on other members, regardless of affiliation.

In a way, I'd be relieved if it's just Minnesota, but I have a feeling it's more likely the states that promoted riots to fester last summer.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Luckily I still live far enough from the Twin Cities that I can move about without stepping foot or wheel in the cities proper.

I have no interest in going back to the cities, but I'm not going to stay inside for this gross display of power.

Edit: Now if I actually lived in an apartment near these places, I'd probably make sure to get my business put in order for the 20th, but I have a feeling these tactics are going to be used well past the 20th.

I actually feel for these guardsmen who some may be losing the little free time they get with their families.

edit on 1/16/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

There is an article about the MN national guard deployment.

MN National guard deployment

edit on 16 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I just searched "National guard deployment (insert state capitol)", and that brought up both items. Of course, I swapped out the names of the state capitols. I would assume that if Gov. Kelly had ordered deployment or stand-by in and around the state capitol in Topeka, it would have been mentioned.

So far, the pattern I am seeing is that this seems to be Democrat thing. Parsons is a pretty hardline Republican. But the states with deployments mentioned are all governed by Democrats.

The odd one out is Laura Kelly who actually had a protest inside her capitol building of a couple dozen on Jan. 6th, but doesn't seem to have ordered a Nat. Guard deployment for the inaugural in her own capitol despite Kansas having voted heavily red.
edit on 16-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
If I'm not mistaken, that's about the summer of love riots damages and rebuilding process.

Not 100% sure, the link just goes to the Tribune front page for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
All that I see for Kansas is that you are sending some of your national guard to DC.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That's about par for what I was expecting, I wasnt expecting anything ground breaking.

Just thought I'd try an attempt at a thread and hopefully compile some of the states engaging in this behavior.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join