It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Federal Disaster Declared for Joe Bidens Presidential Inauguration on 1-20-2021.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: carewemust

Target the proud boys? The proud boys aren't even gonna be there.

WTF Proud boys C,mon man!

It is reported that the Proud Boys are going to be in attendance.
edit on 16/1/21 by djz3ro because: Found out

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I don't understand why the left doesn't see that the only reason there is such outrage over this from Congress is because it effects them. Your city could be ransacked and they couldn't possibly care less. This should have been snuffed out 6 months ago regardless of who was doing it.

It's not just the left and it's not just about the city.

Think back to Reagan's "Shining City on the HIll" speech. What does the Capitol represent? What do the people in it represent?

It wasn't an attack on property or people. It was an attack on an idea.

The idea of what? A gilded political class that does what it wants without consequences and disregards the needs of citizens?

If anything, the problem with the protest was that it was over a stupid electoral certification that was going to happen either way. It should have been about the shocking betrayal of the people that was the last COVId relief bill. It's something universally condemned by everybody except political hacks making excuses for their party.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It is reported that the Proud Boys are going to be in attendance

Why would they be that stupid? I thought the whole affair was going virtual?
IDK

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: carsforkids

Also, some foreign mercenary troops are coming to add fuel to the fire. This group is headed to the USA to target the "Proud Boys".

Video of Troops Receiving Their Mission: twitter.com...

I guess this Federal Disaster declaration may be a wise precaution after all.

Thank you for posting that. That's possibly the most intriguing thing I've ever seen on Twitter.

So many questions - who are they? Where was it filmed? Why do only some of them have visible weapons? Why and where have some of them already been on similar ops? Why have they singled out the Proud Boys as the enemy?

And why haven't they trained properly? At about two minutes in, the commander tells the men to speak to people who've already been on ops like this about what they should expect.

I suspect that, like with so many video clips on the 'net, a lot has been lost in the editing. I'd love to see the whole thing.

But, hotdaing, that's a tasty snippet there.

I'm not even following the theory, so foreign troops come to DC to do what? Protect DC from the Proud Boys LOL really?

Once again I call BS on the video anybody could add the voice-over to a video, there will be no foreign mercenary troops unless they were invited by the US Military which I seriously doubt is happening.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Criminals live in a heightened state of fear and paranoia, so all of this seems relatively normal considering what they've pulled off so far, and what they are in the midst of pulling off. What they don't realize is there's not enough protection in the world for them.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

It is reported that the Proud Boys are going to be in attendance

Why would they be that stupid? I thought the whole affair was going virtual?
IDK

The inauguration is but there will still be pro Trump demonstrations as well on the 20th.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well, that’s exactly what it is. A disaster for this country.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The question is, is it a legitimate threat, or is it subterfuge

A deterrent is my guess.
Their intelligence people are telling them that large groups are talking about doing bad stuff and this is a way to discourage them from even showing up.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

Also, some foreign mercenary troops are coming to add fuel to the fire. This group is headed to the USA to target the "Proud Boys".

Video of Troops Receiving Their Mission: twitter.com...

I guess this Federal Disaster declaration may be a wise precaution after all.

Reading down all the replies that I could find, they’re out of Puerto Rico.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Declarations free up resoures. That's all

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Coups, as a general rule, aren't legal. Thats why they are coups and not inaugurations, and people typically die.

So, I view rthis 'Disaster Declaration' as a curiosity. Its strangly timed, coming days after the rumble on the hill, and goes on days after the inauguration of Biden.

Another curiosity is the letter signed by all living US Defence Secretaries distancing themselves from Trump also seems a little over the top.

The 20,000 or so National Gaurd is again over the top versus the 8,000 put up for Trumps inauguaration.

Also puzzling is 43 states put National Guard up for Trump. This time far fewer states are confirmed to be send National Gaurd, and in far lower numbers than the 'up to' 21,000 authorised. Currently about 6,000 from 16 states are slated. Where are the rest coming from?

www.militarytimes.com...

Finally the Head of the National Guard -Army Gen. Daniel Hokanson - and the DC National Guard Comander - Major General Wiliam J. Walker - were both nominated for thier roles by Trump. Both a career officers with exemplary records, as you would expect. This may simply be SOP, which I hope but thought it was worth flagging.

Hopefully everythings runs on rails, Biden moves in and Mrs B puts up new curtains.

Its just a very uncertain time all round.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The inauguration is but there will still be pro Trump demonstrations as well on the 20th.

I heard about the rally I just didn't take it seriously after the
sixth got all messed up. I was gonna go to that one even tho I'm
in So. Cal I almost went by myself just for the adventure. But then
I thought about all of Washington knowing a bunch of deplorables
were gonna be there. So And with like a two week notice who knows
what we could be walking into? Considering the wackos up on the
hill and down in the city as well. But why would anybody show up
there on the 20th for that kind of trouble? I'm glad I didn't go to the
last one. There's really no way showing up there is gonna do any
thing any way. Al the cops and the national guard everywhere. I
wanna be there about as much as I wanna live in 1930s Berlin as a
Jew. I can think of better ways to risk my life.
edit on 16-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Millions know their family members died to make these people rich and powerful, and there is no voting them out in the next rigged election.. When we needed our funds returned to us so we could survive, they gave it to foreigners instead. Its in our face that our country has been hijacked. And they heap insults upon the injury as they spit, slap, and slander the president, his family, and all his supporters. It is no longer a govt of the people. They only protect each other, and distroy average americans, like Stone, and Flynn. Its insulting that they think we dont see the corruption and cover up of Hunters laptop, Hillary's evil, Biden's money schemes, election fraud, phony impeachment, the list is just too long.

It seems we have 3 options, stop paying taxes, armed revolution, or buy extra lube and bind over. Personally we have played nice guy long enough. I think the spirit of revolution is igniting the souls of patriots across this nation. This really is the last chance. Its already looking like Hong Kong, and Americans are not going to roll over easy.

Congress knows its our duty to protect the constitution. I would be scared too if I were them. I wonder if the national guard will defend the traitors.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Land of the free, home of the brave.

Surprisingly, that sentence scares the daylights out of Blue State Governors/Mayors, the Main Stream Media, and certain Members of Congress.

They damaged America and millions of American lives horribly last year, over a minimally lethal virus.

They understand the anger will persist for years to come.

Example: Governor Whitmer of Michigan is building a new/higher fence around her home, for that reason.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Wait until Americans learn how (mostly) Democrats have damaged our country, all for the primary goal of removing President Trump from office.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yea, the installation of Faux POTUS

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
If "Nothing Happens" then the Disaster Declaration was not needed.

I guess the breakaways decide to vaporize the white house with them in it perhaps?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yea, the installation of Faux POTUS

The stress is taking its toll already.

Americans wanted THIS?: twitter.com...

Disaster Declaration...hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

They blew up two data storage facilities in DC, one yesterday and one a week earlier. So either they're trying to stop data from falling into the wrong hands or they're trying to thwart any response to what might happen next. Just like in Nashville.
I'm hoping its the Deep State running scared with a scorched earth policy. But have any bodies turned up? I saw a report of an ambulance and a heart attack at the capitol,yesterday and one of the Rothschild's died, the head banker. Or he faked his death. And then there's the whole DC capitol complex looking like one big FEMA camp.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Snarl
Are you implying that a disaster is scheduled to occur at the Capitol on 1.20.2021?

>>>> It will be a disaster if Usurper Joe is inaugurated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join