It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Federal Disaster Declared for Joe Bidens Presidential Inauguration on 1-20-2021.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: amtracer
An emergency is the first step necessary to declare martial law. Here’s an a good article from Military Times that explains what martial law is and how it can be invoked.

www.militarytimes.com...

Thank-you for the article. Isn't the entire country already under at least 2 Emergency Declarations? One was put in place after the 9-11 terrorist attacks, and is still in place. Also, we're under an Emergency due to China's Covid-19 attack.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Land of the free, home of the brave.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: amtracer

Re: www.militarytimes.com...

That was really a good article. I didn't know Martial Law was so easy to invoke (68 times so far in the US), or that it could be used concurrent with the "Insurrection Act", if need be. And it's all 100% legal. Thank-you!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: carewemust

IF you’re right though, I’ll happily eat Crow! 🍻🍻

This thread was not started for that.

I just wanted to point out how extraordinary it is for the President to declare a disaster for events surrounding the swearing-in of his replacement.

Neither of us will be eating crow.
edit on 1/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Sounds like the President is rather simply just complying with
local requests. I hope he knows what he will be subjecting this
country to once Biden receives power. Power to the vicious.
I do pray.

The whole country is a disaster right now.
edit on 16-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Also, some foreign mercenary troops are coming to add fuel to the fire. This group is headed to the USA to target the "Proud Boys".

Video of Troops Receiving Their Mission: twitter.com...

I guess this Federal Disaster declaration may be a wise precaution after all.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

5 days ago, when is “it” going to happen..... lol

Conspiracies like this are what avert people from the credible ones. I have a Q for you..... who’s Q?

Do you see a conspiracy in this Disaster Declaration? Looks pretty straight-forward to me!

It's just strange to see one declared for a Presidential inauguration, don't you think?

Not so strange when a large cadre of traitorous morons actually attempted to overthrow the duly elected government just last week.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

This Inauguration of a new U.S. President isn't looking like any that preceded it.

Ah, yeah. I'm only an amateur when it comes to US history, but was there ever a time when a new president was sworn in following the loser candidate's loyal followers stormed the US capital calling for the Vice President to be hung?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

5 days ago, when is “it” going to happen..... lol

Conspiracies like this are what avert people from the credible ones. I have a Q for you..... who’s Q?

Do you see a conspiracy in this Disaster Declaration? Looks pretty straight-forward to me!

It's just strange to see one declared for a Presidential inauguration, don't you think?

Not so strange when a large cadre of traitorous morons actually attempted to overthrow the duly elected government just last week.

It was such a close call too.

Half of the House Reps almost died.

What was their plan after the building was overthrown, were they just going to turn it into CBAZ? Capitol Building Autonomous Zone?

Not exactly overthrowing the government. If our political class cared about that they could have sent 200 NG into CHAZ and broken it up in a day. Instead they literally allowed seizure of American soil and a rogue police force/militia to operate on the streets of our country.

I don't understand why the left doesn't see that the only reason there is such outrage over this from Congress is because it effects them. Your city could be ransacked and they couldn't possibly care less. This should have been snuffed out 6 months ago regardless of who was doing it.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Target the proud boys? The proud boys aren't even gonna be there.

WTF Proud boys C,mon man!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Biden's Presidency will likely be a federal disaster, but this does make you wonder, but it is likely precautionary like the President sometimes does when a hurricane is on a certain path. The difference is this threat if there is one is man-made. Crazy days and nights it definitely isn't boring lol. Still, I'm not watching an inauguration LOL haven't since Reagan

Its not the Biden Presidency, he's a seat warmer for Khamala.

I wonder where the betting odds are on how long Joe remains in place..

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Looks like this storm has been brewing for a while. God bless America.

Not surprised to hear Joe will still be in his basement.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

So the state of Maryland issued an Emergency Declaration yesterday? Maybe the governor sees an incoming disaster too.

Maryland is where President Neglect wants to have his 21 Gun Salute with Red Carpet farewell

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

It's shaping up into a real conspiracy theory, does Trump know something? Is that why he's leaving?

The number of National Guatdsmen that are there for a virtual event is a bit excessive but then the buildings will still be there, any move on them would still be significant.

One way or another Biden's inauguration will be like no other!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I don't think there's ever been an assassination attempt on Inauguration day.

Question: If the DNC took biden out right after he took the oath, that would make harris president, right?
Stage the assassination make it look like a Trump supporter just like they did at the capital. president harris declares marshal law.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

Also, some foreign mercenary troops are coming to add fuel to the fire. This group is headed to the USA to target the "Proud Boys".

Video of Troops Receiving Their Mission: twitter.com...

I guess this Federal Disaster declaration may be a wise precaution after all.

Thank you for posting that. That's possibly the most intriguing thing I've ever seen on Twitter.

So many questions - who are they? Where was it filmed? Why do only some of them have visible weapons? Why and where have some of them already been on similar ops? Why have they singled out the Proud Boys as the enemy?

And why haven't they trained properly? At about two minutes in, the commander tells the men to speak to people who've already been on ops like this about what they should expect.

I suspect that, like with so many video clips on the 'net, a lot has been lost in the editing. I'd love to see the whole thing.

But, hotdaing, that's a tasty snippet there.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I don't understand why the left doesn't see that the only reason there is such outrage over this from Congress is because it effects them. Your city could be ransacked and they couldn't possibly care less. This should have been snuffed out 6 months ago regardless of who was doing it.

It's not just the left and it's not just about the city.

Think back to Reagan's "Shining City on the HIll" speech. What does the Capitol represent? What do the people in it represent?

It wasn't an attack on property or people. It was an attack on an idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Where are they from? (I've never liked Twitter, nothing to do with this topic)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

If the military is going to step in, then doing it before Biden is declared President is better. If Biden does become Commander in Chief it will change the military direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join