It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Federal Disaster Declared for Joe Bidens Presidential Inauguration on 1-20-2021.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Saturday, January 16, 2021

It is being reported that most of Joe Biden's Inauguration proceeding this coming Wednesday, will be "Virtual" in nature. Which makes it even more strange that his Inauguration would require a Federal Disaster Declaration... But nevertheless, here it is:

Today, President Donald J. Trump declared that an emergency exists in the District of Columbia and ordered Federal assistance to supplement the District’s response efforts due to the emergency conditions resulting from the 59th Presidential Inauguration from January 11 to January 24, 2021.

The President’s action authorizes the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), to coordinate all disaster relief efforts which have the purpose of alleviating the hardship and suffering caused by the emergency on the local population, and to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act, to save lives and to protect property and public health and safety, and to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in the District of Columbia.
Continued at: www.whitehouse.gov...

President Trump and his family will be leaving Washington D.C. on Wednesday morning, most likely before President-elect Joe Biden gets out of bed.

This Inauguration of a new U.S. President isn't looking like any that preceded it. There's got to be more going on than meets the eye, with so much money, human, and equipment resources, being committed to helping Joe Biden get sworn in as our 46th President.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Are you implying that a disaster is scheduled to occur at the Capitol on 1.20.2021?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

5 days ago, when is “it” going to happen..... lol

Conspiracies like this are what avert people from the credible ones. I have a Q for you..... who’s Q?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

5 days ago, when is “it” going to happen..... lol

Conspiracies like this are what avert people from the credible ones. I have a Q for you..... who’s Q?

Do you see a conspiracy in this Disaster Declaration? Looks pretty straight-forward to me!

It's just strange to see one declared for a Presidential inauguration, don't you think?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Biden's Presidency will likely be a federal disaster, but this does make you wonder, but it is likely precautionary like the President sometimes does when a hurricane is on a certain path. The difference is this threat if there is one is man-made. Crazy days and nights it definitely isn't boring lol. Still, I'm not watching an inauguration LOL haven't since Reagan

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Federal disaster is right....it’s likely to last for the next 4 years.
And this music will be playing in the background the entire time.
The Democrats theme song......

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Biden's Presidency will likely be a federal disaster, but this does make you wonder, but it is likely precautionary like the President sometimes does when a hurricane is on a certain path. The difference is this threat if there is one is man-made. Crazy days and nights it definitely isn't boring lol. Still, I'm not watching an inauguration LOL haven't since Reagan

I don't think there's ever been an assassination attempt on Inauguration day.

There's more underpinning the need for this declaration than we're aware of, imo.

It's also ominous that President Trump and family are getting the heck out of D.C. early Wednesday morning.

They're not even sticking around to greet Joe and Jill at the front door of the White House, as is customary.
edit on 1/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I meant the “trump is the messiah” “revelation” conspiracy by Q..... that destroys actual credibility of what free minds are trying to obtain.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Also this Not a Q thing

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I was thinking more along the lines of a theme song appropriate for the Titanic. But Benny Hill is appropriate also.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

I meant the “trump is the messiah” “revelation” conspiracy by Q..... that destroys actual credibility of what free minds are trying to obtain.

Free intelligent minds aren't pulled off track easily like that. Have faith in people. Keep SeekingToUnderstand. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6

I don't think there's ever been an assassination attempt on Inauguration day.

There's more underpinning the need for this declaration than we're aware of, imo.

It's also ominous that President Trump and family are getting the heck out of D.C. early Wednesday morning.

They're not even sticking around to greet Joe and Jill at the front door of the White House, as is customary.

I have no doubt, mentioned it somewhere else on another thread they don't mobilize over 25,000 troops except in extreme circumstances. The question is, is it a legitimate threat, or is it subterfuge, and if it's subterfuge from whom our government or the entities making the threats?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

This as well

My question is this; IF nothing happens ( I know there was fraud and stand with rule of law) what will you say?

Where will the goalposts be moved to? We need actual culpability for treason, not “just wait”, “arrests soon” mentality.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
An emergency is the first step necessary to declare martial law. Here’s an a good article from Military Times that explains what martial law is and how it can be invoked.

www.militarytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

So the state of Maryland issued an Emergency Declaration yesterday? Maybe the governor sees an incoming disaster too.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I always “seek to understand” and still I cannot understand what the Q supporters will do January 21st when we become Soviet Union 2.0 and all trump did was incite “fraud” KNEW ABOUT IT. And did nothing.... this is life, not mission impossible or a Jack Reacher movie.... lol

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
If "Nothing Happens" then the Disaster Declaration was not needed.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

IF you’re right though, I’ll happily eat Crow! 🍻🍻

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I do have faith...... as always, hope that is enough

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join