It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Activist Arrested for Plotting to Murder Trump Supporters and Police on Inauguration Day

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Great, now we have more nuts planning murder and violence on inauguration day. I don't know about the rest of you but all I have seen from conservative outlets is "DO NOT GO" to protests on that day because it is a false flag or set up.

I fear these nuts are going to cause a whole lot of trouble.

Antifa Activist Daniel Alan Baker Arrested for Plotting to Murder Trump Supporters and Police on Inauguration Day

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker was arrested for plotting to murder Trump supporters and police on Inauguration Day.

He trained in Syria in 2017 with the YPG, was featured on VICE, and in 2020 participated in the CHAZ insurrection in Seattle, per DOJ documents.

Baker posted links to CNN on his “Call to Arms” to kill Trump supporters and police officers on Inauguration Day.

www.tallahassee.com...

The FBI, in its complaint, provided an overview of Baker's recent behavior through his posts on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. They say his posts have "escalated, indicating a potential for immediate threat during upcoming protests in Tallahassee."

On Thursday, the complaint states, Baker posted an image on a Tallahassee TV news station's website calling people to fight against protesters Sunday at the Florida Capitol. The image of a flyer in the complaint reads that the "armed community" can stop "racist mobs" by encircling the protesters and trapping them inside the Florida Capitol.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

*Checks to see if this is in the 'Pit. . . . nope!*

Well then, I'm glad this scoundrel is locked up behind iron bars!"

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
AND. . . . . . . 3 , 2 , 1!!!!!!

when this is on your local cbs, nbc, you saw it HERE first!!!!!!

Most excellant find, Info L!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
George Soros and naive donors to BLM ensure that these crazies are well-equipped, fed, and housed.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And trained by isis

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
And trained by isis

Strange how you think it’s funny.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This will never make the news on NBC or other MSM networks that align with the left.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Not saying he isn’t but only the “gateway pundit” is saying he’s ANTIFA..... either way, lock him up

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Not saying he isn’t but only the “gateway pundit” is saying he’s ANTIFA..... either way, lock him up

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm fine with locking up every flavor of extremist.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think a drone strike might happen on protestors during Biden’s inauguration! A few intel source have said the national guard is green lit to noon civilians “noon means kill”

I linked a remote viewing session in my own thread! I made a prediction before on the what would happen on the 6th. I nailed it except the mob wasn’t armed! They did have “pipe bombs” apparently. I did say it would be a false flag and feds and undercover infiltraters in maga gear starting the problem.

I think another round of false flags are about to happen! It may go like this! A bomb goes off killing national guard troops guarding the inauguration. A drone strike takes out a group that will be falsely identified with being pro trump extremist! Or they will use a drone strike on troops and blame it on feds and undercover cops pretending to be trump supporters protesting the inauguration ! I’m not 💯 percent sure!

There is a narrative and a agenda at play and sometimes they change! But anyone playing attention knows that this agenda is to attack the election fraud debate, attack trump supporters and silence anything trump supportive and label them terrorist.

This hyper focus on painting trump supporters as terrorist would seem too hypocritical without something more damning. The left had riots, the left promoted these riots, the left has stormed and interrupted congress in action, defunded police and let chaz happen!

They know they really have no morality to stand on and eventually people will look into that election! I think that’s really the issue at heart here! If they can blame the right and trump supporters of something the left haven’t done like a mass casualty event “they think they will be able to control the population better” link these people to “white supremacy” and go for the Big gun grab in the wake of this false flag! They will link anyone who doesn’t want vaccines as a “trump terrorist conspiracy theorist” and dangerous and they might plan to use that as reasons for the gun grab.

The left isn’t sure about our military and they don’t seem to trust them! Nacy seems very interested in who’s in control of the national guard units for the inauguration almost fearful of them! There are a lot of variables that can change on the fly. But there seem to be bigger plans at play in this election other then just getting trump out!

OP is providing evidence the left or should I say unaparty want you to know! Antifa and BLM agent provocateurs will not be a suspect in this attack “the fbi is watching them”

They may try and kill to birds with one stone and say this event happened because of trump supports and it was some Iranian op which used trump supporters as cover!

edit on 16-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

www.justice.gov...

Multiple overseas sources reported that BAKER stated he intended to retum to the
military bases off the installation, after which he would kill or mutilate them rn
the United States in April 2019 from the Middle East.

9. BAKER has traveled across the United States to participate in protests
that have resulted in violence to include joining the CHOP/CIIAZ movement in
Seattle, Washington during the surlmer of 2020. CHAZ refers to the "Capitol Hill
Autonomous Zone" and CHOP refers to the "Capitol Hill Organized Protest," which
group f,rghting in S1,ria against ISIS andthe Turkish Govemment. The YPG is a sub8. As documented in a VICE documentary, BAKER can be seen fighting
United States with the intention to lure Turkish pilots training on Unites States
fi.rtherance of helping the YPG fight the Turkish government. BAKER retumed to
was a protest and self-declared autonomous zone in the Capitol Hill neighborhood
of Seattle, Washington. BAI(ER has used social media as a way to promote,
officers while at a protest. For instance, BAKER has posted and informed his
followers on how to debilitate law enforcement officers by frlling up balloons with
paint and to throw them at law enforcement.
10. BAKER continues to threaten the use of violence in the United States
and has made multiple threats to those who he claims to be white supremacists, fascists, United States persons with different ideologies than his, and allies of the
United States. BAKER has promoted the killing of United States military officers.
edit on 16-1-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Does he still have a Twitter account?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good he should be arrested. The FBI is now taking threats very seriously. There was one guy on Parler who was extremely popular. He went by the name Colonel Perez. Some of his threats included skinning people. He had one of the biggest threats regarding an operation to occur on the 19th.

Justice Dept arrested him. Not a Colonel, some 58 year old from Texas.

I'm sure that's why ATS has been posting the rule about threads and violence here a lot lately. FBI is not playing around now it seems.

Justice Department

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nothing here to see. Move along. Move along.

Does not fit the narrative. Move along. Move along.

Antifa got a free summer pass from the Dems. Move along move along.
edit on 16-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
And trained by isis

The YPG isn't ISIS.

They are a Marxist militia fighting Turks, ISIS, and even other Kurds for control.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
But but but...this is not on CNN so it must not
be true! /S

Scary, this is the real danger and not one main stream
news source is reporting on this. Not even FOX.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He prob won't stay there.

new topics

top topics

join