It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical left wing terrorist arrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nivhk

It was just a few years ago that a Bernie bro tried to kill republican senators.

I guess we can all refer to the evil leftists now as potential assassins.

Expect a LOT more of that

Left wing fascists and left wing extremists and their terrorist groups like aNtifa are emboldened now they have their celebrated-racist in the Whitehouse

Left wing violence is set to get a whole lot worse
edit on 15 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

The allegations: Baker, who lives in Tallahassee, had been working in recent days to identify rioters who joined the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol last week, the complaint alleges. “Yall better hope the cops find you before we do cuz I believe in torturing prisoners for information,“ he wrote in one post, the FBI said. “Yall better turn yourselves in cuz we dont intend to involve the cops.”

SOURCE: www.politico.com... 5147

Another source: www.tallahassee.com...

Another nut job bite the dust. Hopefully the FBI keeps at it and throw all these crazies on the left AND right to rot in jail.

Fair play is well played. But let's all agree that criminals must be identified according to the content of their actions and not the affiliation of their politics. This is not an excuse to punish citizens who did not break the law.
edit on 15-1-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Has any whack job leftist politician called for attacks on the arresting officers family yet?

Don’t be surprised when they do

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Ha ha haaaa

Never.

Calling leftists ‘cucks’ is not a crime
Pointing actual factual leftist traits is not a crime

Yet

If Hitler, I mean racist-Joe has his way, then maybe that will change

Meanwhile, left wing terrorists ARE being visited by the FBI , like the scared little pussy in the OP.

Left wing extremism is frowned upon by law enforcement

Carry on with the incel language!

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

you are truly delusional.. except for the part about Biden being racist, that is true

1. Fascists can't be left or right-wing, it is a political ideology that sets itself away from the typical political scale

2 Antifa is not a group or organization, they are individuals who self-identify as Anti-Fascists and they have never once celebrated Biden or Kamala... maybe at best the Liberals who identify as Anti-Fascists, but the *Antifa* you are talking about, no, they have never celebrated Biden Or Kamala, in fact, it is the opposite

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!

Calling right wingers names: acceptable

Calling left wing cucks names: incel language

It was it when I said “left wing extremism is frowned upon by law enforcement” that upset you?

What a cuck
edit on 15 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

😆

a reply to: Cobaltic1978
🙄😁

edit on 15-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

you are truly delusional.. except for the part about Biden being racist, that is true

1. Fascists can't be left or right-wing, it is a political ideology that sets itself away from the typical political scale

2 Antifa is not a group or organization, they are individuals who self-identify as Anti-Fascists and they have never once celebrated Biden or Kamala... maybe at best the Liberals who identify as Anti-Fascists, but the *Antifa* you are talking about, no, they have never celebrated Biden Or Kamala, in fact, it is the opposite

So says cNn

aNtifa is an ultra fascist terrorist organisation. Doesn’t take much of a glance to see that is fact

And Biden is a celebrated racist and pro-segregationist. Which is why the left voted for him

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Has any whack job leftist politician called for attacks on the arresting officers family yet?

What a stupid thing to say

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No, not CNN, it is called reading, self-research, something you an easily do yourself instead of listening to people make you think everything is CNN

imagine actually researching things on your own, finding out facts, and creating your own opinions based on those facts instead of being told everything

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

They’ve set a precedent. And I agree, it was stupid of them. Inciting left wing violence is frowned upon by law enforcement

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I did

And it upset you that I have a different opinion of what aNtifa is

They’re an ultra fascist terrorist organisation

Fact

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

They’ve set a precedent. And I agree, it was stupid of them. Inciting left wing violence is frowned upon by law enforcement

As far as I'm concerned, anyone violent, L, and R can go to hell

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I disagree. If their action as are politically motivated then is immensely relevant to the conversation. Radicalism is going to destroy this country if not uncovered and reported accordingly.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

No, not CNN, it is called reading, self-research, something you an easily do yourself instead of listening to people make you think everything is CNN

imagine actually researching things on your own, finding out facts, and creating your own opinions based on those facts instead of being told everything

Don't see much of that from the left, really. If you do, then I applaud you. But in reality, the majority are headliners... never to read beyond the clickbait.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

As far as I'm concerned, anyone violent, L, and R can go to hell

Yes but, here we are. Trump has not instigated violence, yet has been impeached. While senior Democrat leaders actively called for violence, without restraint, and public dissent.. openly, without a single call to be cautioned.

We're not sitting on equal terms. it's good to say you damn both sides if they act, but we got here somehow. And it was not on the trump supporters time...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: XCrycek
Funny, in Minnesota, it seems more like Biden sympathizers attacking Republicans.

Until they "come to the suburbs". Or was the summer of love fires from Trump sympathizers?

Nothing in the OP set the narrative for tribalism racism.

Serious question. So you say mall shooters are right wing extremists, not possibly mentally ill humans, who people like you, abuse until they snap?

Why is it okay for you to abuse people?

Why is it okay for you to use humans as scapegoats for your own anguish?

Own it baby. Own it. When Muslim extremists were blowing up stuff all you right wingers blamed all of the world's Muslims for it and cheered for Trumps travel ban.
You cheered when Trump labeled Antifa as terrorist organization.
Now when your own are terrorizing you want us to se them as people with mentall illness and not inspired by political ideology. (which they probably are, just like any extremists of any political affiliation )
That's just not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: XCrycek
Funny, in Minnesota, it seems more like Biden sympathizers attacking Republicans.

Until they "come to the suburbs". Or was the summer of love fires from Trump sympathizers?

Nothing in the OP set the narrative for tribalism racism.

Serious question. So you say mall shooters are right wing extremists, not possibly mentally ill humans, who people like you, abuse until they snap?

Why is it okay for you to abuse people?

Why is it okay for you to use humans as scapegoats for your own anguish?

Own it baby. Own it. When Muslim extremists were blowing up stuff all you right wingers blamed all of the world's Muslims for it and cheered for Trumps travel ban.
You cheered when Trump labeled Antifa as terrorist organization.
Now when your own are terrorizing you want us to se them as people with mentall illness and not inspired by political ideology. (which they probably are, just like any extremists of any political affiliation )
That's just not going to happen.

Except it wasn't Trump supporters doing anything, it was paid imposters.
The history going back 4 years is filled with left wing violence and media supporting it ad nauseum. Now you believe it was Trump supporters? What a joke.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Drucifer

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!

Calling right wingers names: acceptable

Calling left wing cucks names: incel language

It was it when I said “left wing extremism is frowned upon by law enforcement” that upset you?

What a cuck

Yep, I’m such a libertarian that I’m upset that the left doesn’t have the freedom to be extremist. That’s it.

Operating on genius levels, I see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join