It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Generation In Flight Countermeasure / Counterclockwise Spiral Galaxy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You don't see countermeasures unless it's a flare. They are either electronic, or lasers in the case of an IRCM, and you aren't going to be flying around your own airspace with a laser going off.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hay big gun.

That's not a countermeasure... it's something else

I along with several other members live in South Carolina. We all see what we see and you may be spot on correct. We discussed the location of the possible:

reverse engineering R&D lab

Use of Cirquid's Technology as I saw a silent black triangle fly right over my home with 100's of geometric projections on its belly. It looked a printed circuit board. Another OP wrote me that it lands underwater as I thought it was heading to Cherry Point on the 3 mile long runway. Shee lives in that region. Plus, how about the possibility of Wormhole or Energy Portal that seems to exist over the Georgia and South Carolina border about 60 miles from me. I have seen stuff along with others that will creep one out. To date I never went public with what we saw. I am still trying to get a so called "expert" to bite on it and explain it. That includes Dr. Jacques Vallee, Wes Penre, Erika Lukes, Richard Dolan and others. Utterly bizarre what we saw. That's the Lake Hartwell region as described by the Cherokee Indian's in 1400-1500's as the center of the world before colonization by the Europeans. Same region as the Georgia Guide-stones.

Excellent comment Big Gun.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for your reply. Have you ever witnessed the objects in space that are orange in color. Orange, not red. They pulsate-flash at random. They have been videoed all over the world. No one ever talks about them including here.

The last one we saw was huge. It was so big I called my wife to come out and see it. She then looked into the lake as its reflection was so perfect and large she thought it was in the water. I videoed it. So what did I get. I got nothing. The fooking thing took its time flying inbound from the Spartanburg, NC region and headed towards the Lake Harwell region. It was around for 8 minutes.

On the video, I am heard talking to my wife and god as fook me it dang and dat as it wont appear in the viewer. WTF. Then it DID NOT GO OVER THE HORIZON, it had some sort of energy field around it and it disappeared.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I coined the term

countermeasures
as whatever it is it messes with the camera. It may also affect our eyes.

I got this idea from this back in WWII

Yehudi lights

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I was excited to have a conversation about cirquids

Sorry, all I have is about one minute of video filming an inbound object from 6+ miles out. I thought it was a stealth bomber so I shut it off. As it flew right over my home outside of Columbia, SC in December 2018 I could see 100's of geometric projections on its belly. It was totally silent and was heading in the direction of Cherry Point MCAB in North Carolina. Another OP here lives one hour away from me in that direction. He has video on it also. He was the one who mentioned that its his opinion that it lands in the ocean. I put the "printed circuit board" theme plus saltwater to task on the web and cirquids technology popped up. That's the extent of my expertise as not much is out there. My pic that I submitted to ATS is on the google pics page under black triangles. Here it is below. Look at 6:00 at the bottom on the moon. Sorry for the crap image as I swung my phone around just enough to catch it.

I will send a PM to the other OP about you and see if he contacts you.

edit on 24-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added pic

edit on 24-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yehudi lights were used in daylight, as the aircraft was approaching you. At night, on the side of the aircraft, you might as well throw up a giant sign saying "HERE WE ARE!"

But let's say they are a countermeasure. On the one hand, you're saying there is a craft out there, I'm assuming that you aren't claiming aliens, that laughs at the laws of aerodynamics and physics, and according to your own statement you believe disappeared. On the other, in the 75 years since the end of WWII, the best they can do is a system developed in WWII.

Do you see the contradiction? Even if the first craft is out there, and is totally compartmentalized so that only a few people know about it, technology I visual camouflage is far beyond Yehudi lights. At night, even without some type of system, simply turning the lights off works wonders.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The jargon I use is my unprofessional best guess as to what is going on as all I know is that whatever and whomever owns them doesn't want to be photographed. They mess with the camera and possibly with my eyes. Our best grab was back in May 2018 when several of us saw a bunch of "things" zig zagging around like a cursor on a PC.

[1] This thread is about a plane that you identified several months ago. You felt that it is a huge cargo transporter that heads towards Charlestown. It used to have pulsating-flashing orange lights in addition to the standard wing tip lights. Right or wrong the last I saw was the "reverse" galaxy light on it. I will try to film it again as its back flying over the home at 4:45AM. Its slow and very very loud.

[2] The plane above is not the other "orange" things we are seeing down here in South Carolina. Here's a very short video I posted on YouTube.

Orange Flash

edit on 24-1-2021 by Waterglass because: link bad

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
[2] The plane above is not the other "orange" things we are seeing down here in South Carolina. Here's a very short video I posted on YouTube.

Orange Flash
The flash is alternating between orange and white. It could be like a rotating beacon with orange on one side and white on the other, but I'm not sure if a flashing white light can be ruled out, did it look like it was alternating between flashing white and orange to your eye too?

I don't completely trust camera colors due to something called "white balance". In some cameras it can be adjusted manually, or there's an automatic mode where it tries to guess how to change the colors, and it does change the colors, but maybe not how you want.

Here's a video where I think the automatic white balance is probably playing tricks on us. The OP calls it a red light but the color in the video varies, which I think is more likely due to the camera's automatic white balance changing the color, than the actual color of the light changing at the source:

Large Red UFO-UAP Transiting/Crossing The Moon

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
If it was really a red light, shouldn't it look red here too?

Here's an article about white balance which shows that on the left side of the scale whites can get tinted yellow, orange, or even red:

White Balance Explained: How To Get Accurate Colors In Your Photos

Now read what that says about what can confuse the camera's automatic white balance, it says when there's not much to go on, the automatic white balance can get confused. I can't think of a better example of not much to go on than a completely black sky except for a tiny light.

In your video I'm not really sure what is going on with the color changes, but in the "UAP crossing the moon" video I strongly suspect the changing colors are the result of automatic white balance struggling to make automatic adjustments with nothing to go on but a tiny light in an otherwise dark sky, until the moon comes into view, and then the automatic white balance has something to work with, and then light doesn't look red anymore as it crosses the moon.

If your camera has the ability to turn off automatic white balance, and set the white balance manually, then with a fixed manual white balance setting, changes in color we see wouldn't be caused by automatic white balance adjustments. On the other hand, there's no guarantee the colors would be accurate, but at least they shouldn't change due to the camera playing tricks.

edit on 2021124 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

With my eyes and using binoculars I was seeing an orange flash as the pulse was so quick my eyes could not differentiate between the orange and white. Yes, it shows in the video.

I don't see them on a regular basis. The last "fly by" was in September 2020. Then again I am not outside every night watching the sky.

Since our move here in June 2017 to Columbia, SC region, we have observed the orange pulsating-flashing craft around 8 times. Based on MUFON and NUFORC reports others also have seen them off the coast in South Carolina and Georgia and inland near us.

Becon, yes possibly.

Yes I see what you have written. What I am seeing in about 60% of videos of these guys as taken all over the world are a triangular geometric shape. Some ~ 5% have a serrated saw blade type of edge on one leg of said triangle.

TR-3 or TR-3B ?

PS: To nail down what I am seeing I will need to spend at least $2500 for a night vision camera. Also, I have no idea why the UFO "experts" do not invest and buy the image enhancing software used by the FBI and CSI crime labs throughout the world. Or astronomy stacking software?

Are they all too stupid or simply don't want to put themselves out of a cushy job?
edit on 25-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Looking at it on my phone it looks like a standard red power strobe with a white strobe stacked on it. I'll look on my laptop later and if it looks any different.

ETA: On the laptop, it's a red power strobe on the fuselage, and a wingtip strobe.
edit on 1/25/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

These guys in my opinion are of USA ownership and that they can possibly enter into space.

What really intrigues me are the "rainbow" ones that can do radical zig zag maneuvers. They mimicked exactly what Bob Lazar filmed in 1989. We saw pulsating-flashing colors were red, green, blue , yellow and white.

I am a member of another site and this is what they are writing.

What you saw sounds fascinating!

So I’m one of those people that have their doubts about Bob Lazar’s story and to be clear this doesn’t necessarily mean that I think he’s lying. It could be he absolutely believes in the truth of what he’s saying but that he was the target of a well-orchestrated disinformation campaign. Disinformation campaigns have been used before in this field; the most notable one that I’m aware of was waged against Paul Bennewitz with disastrous results on his mental health and personal life. Another theory that should be considered is that what Bob and the friends he brought out saw in the night sky was the experimental testing of particle beam weapons that could represent a violation of weapons treaties to which the U.S. is a signatory. This following article gets into more of the details and is written by someone with a Master’s Degree in physics with a focus on gravitation:

Link Bob Lazar

Thoughts?
edit on 27-1-2021 by Waterglass because: added link

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebozeian

I'll bet you didn't even watch the documentary on YouTube that BASSPLYR mentioned!
Why would I watch something on YouTube? If its there and hasn't been deleted then I KNOW its just a fake. When it gets deleted then I KNOW its real and I try and watch it. And anyway I'm not going to watch something or listen to someone just because they can prove me wrong, that's not very objective analysis at all is it?

This one is a good watch!

The real XR3delta

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
ETA: On the laptop, it's a red power strobe on the fuselage, and a wingtip strobe.
Could be, does the red light look orange to you though? I don't think that means it's not a red light, as I said I think cameras can have trouble with auto white balance and accurate colors in certain situations.

originally posted by: Waterglass

These guys in my opinion are of USA ownership and that they can possibly enter into space.

What really intrigues me are the "rainbow" ones that can do radical zig zag maneuvers. They mimicked exactly what Bob Lazar filmed in 1989. We saw pulsating-flashing colors were red, green, blue , yellow and white.

I am a member of another site and this is what they are writing.

"So I’m one of those people that have their doubts about Bob Lazar’s story and to be clear this doesn’t necessarily mean that I think he’s lying....This following article gets into more of the details and is written by someone with a Master’s Degree in physics with a focus on gravitation"

Link Bob Lazar

Thoughts?
So the guy who posted that link says he's not sure Bob Lazar is lying, but the link says Lazar is definitely lying about some things, and I have no doubt about that. I can't say if the link is 100% accurate on all points, but it's definitely accurate or close to accurate on most points, especially that Bob Lazar is lying on significant points in his story, like I'm sure Bob Lazar knows that he's lying about having element 115. He's no physicist, but he's a clever guy, clever enough to know that heavy elements like lead are, well, heavy.

So what does Lazar do? Apparently he convinces Bob Bigelow to bankroll a research project to exploit the wondrous properties of element 115, which is past being just a "heavy" element, it's a "superheavy" element. But quite insanely and Lazar must have thought Bigelow was really stupid to try to pull this off, the supposed element 115 he showed Bigelow was according to Bigelow's consultant, Jacque Vallee, "almost weightless", and Bigelow quickly figured out what it actually was and that it wasn't element 115, it was an industrial emulsive product. We know this because Jacques Vallee published this in his book, "Forbidden Science 4".

I watched the video that Bob Lazar made of the "UFO" at area 51 and posted it in the thread I made about that. Whether it's a particle beam I can't say with 100% certainty, but I think it's entirely plausible that's what it is. As for being a weapon violating some treaty, I think it would not be a very effective weapon in the sense of trying to destroy an aircraft, because all the physicist claims it does is make a ball of plasma where the Bragg effect kicks in, which is what it looks like in the video.

You may be aware that planes get struck by lightning quite frequently with essentially no ill effects, and those plasma discharges are many, many times more powerful than the plasma balls created in that video at area 51, if it is a ball of plasma as the physicist claims, which he could very well be right.

A military application of something like that might be to confuse the enemy, and the plasma ball would be able to perform the maneuvers that Fravor described of the "tic-tac" he alleges he saw, with apparently no inertia, since the plasma ball at the end of the beam is analogous to a dot on a sofa made by a laser pointer flicked back and forth with your wrist, for a cat to chase. The dot has no inertia and can zip back and forth as fast as you can flick your wrist. The plasma ball might even look like what Fravor described.

This is the thread I made about it, but I don't think a single person that replied understood what the physicist or I was saying, the only person on ATS I've found so far who seemed to grasp the concept was Bassplyr. It's somewhat understandable as the Bragg phenomenon is not something ordinary people have any experience with in this context.

As for the general public in the US seeing plasma balls like that outside area 51, it seems unlikely. Testing it in a restricted area like area 51 seems fine, and even over the ocean in a designated naval exercise area shouldn't be a problem. But I can't imagine why the military would want to make such plasma balls outside of restricted areas, say over the US.

originally posted by: Flipper35
This one is a good watch!

The real XR3delta
You have 26 characters after the "v=" for your youtube link. A valid link doesn't have that many characters, I just checked two valid youtube links which have only 11 characters after the "v="

edit on 2021127 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It didn't look the same red that it does when seen in person, but it still looked red to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Unrelated as I am looking into Tom Mahood and his research on Bob Lazar, but here's an FYI as it may be of interest to you or others as I came across it.

Air Force conducting Red Flag 21-1 starting next week

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yep. Happens three times a year. This one is odd because no foreign militaries are involved for the first time in several years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join