It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Staffer: Office Panic Buttons 'Torn Out' Before Riot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So, I may be reading things wrong, but isn't Groh the one talking here and Pressly is the news company she works for right?

If so, I've never heard of her outlet before and she's at best, a journalist and she says she has used the panic buttons before.

When? Why? What happened?

A journalist thinks they should know all the ins and outs, secret passages and etc.?

Edit: She seems like a real class act, who's to say they moved the buttons and she just wasn't important enough to inform yet?

And what was she doing with a gas mask hanging around in her pocket? Kind of bulky...

edit on
1/15/2021 by Nivhk because:

edit on 1/15/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

It doesn't matter because if you question her about anything and show any doubt, you'll be labeled and hated by them.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Planned and scripted 😎

It's all just too perfect 😎

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

My guess is with smartphones things like this are no longer needed. At my work, we had these in our classrooms and labs but about 5 years ago everything went to an app on our smartphones. If I need campus security I can do it right through the app can also contact maintenance read and send my emails post schedules etc. Those buttons disappeared for us because well technology moved on its like asking why we don't use 8 tracks.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Our capitol has become dysfunctional over the last four years, basically because of TDS. So why would anyone expect anything there to work at all, it is all dysfunctional, even buttons and cameras. The congressmen and women discussing how to get Trump did not want any evidence of their attempted coup, so had the cameras removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join