It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caracas Skulls and evidence for big skull people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guy Brien Forster has been flying around the world investigating this stuff. He's kind of got a "know it all" slightly arrogant attitude, but his information is pretty good, and he backs it up very well.

The main things I've collected from his lectures so far:

1- The point where the neck connects to the skull is further back (apparently to allow the mass to be better centered) - which can't be achieved by cranial deformation after birth.

2 - The skull only has two suture lines instead of three, which isn't a homosapien trait.

Basically it really looks like it isn't cranial deformation. (Foster suggests that, at least in some cases, cranial deformation may have been an attempt to copy it.)

I don't necessarily think they were aliens or alien hybrids, and having a bigger brain doesn't automatically mean they were more intelligent (elephants have bigger brains than we do also.)

Also: if they were so much smarter, then I it becomes hard to explain why they died out. In a British Site, Forster found evidence suggesting the people who now live in the UK massacred a group of big skulls wholesale, and buried them in mass graves.

In the above clip, he suggests that the Egyptian noble Nefertiti and accompanying Amarna family may have been big skulls, but were wiped out by the priests. So..... they must not have had too much of an advantage.....

So I find the big skulls interesting, but I don't worship them or anything.
edit on 15-1-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: "I necessarily think" changed to "I don't necessarily think" which is what I had meant

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

2 - The skull only has two suture lines instead of three, which isn't a homosapien trait.

Human skulls have 4

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Human skulls have 4

Really? I was looking at his photos and it looked like 3. Anyway, if you skip to the right part, you can see the Caracas skulls only have one line going through them. No vertical line. Only a horizontal one.

He talks about it at 13:49 And yeah I guess it almost looks like 5 lines in the normal human skull.
edit on 15-1-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: add the time

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Clearly they are real...so lets hear the full complete truth...soon it will be a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY to hide truths for ANY REASON...punishable by in some cases death.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There is evidence of cranial binding all over the world.

Did they all see the same 'visitors'? Come down from the sky like a god?

I think maybe
edit on 15/1/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Was there any mention of neanderthal heads?
The larger head size of neanderthal brains needed an elongated head.
Was this the a reason for head binding?

edition.cnn.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's always possible. Humans were breeding with NS for a while there, and it could have lead to problems for the infant.

It's weird that the Ancient Egyptians didn't put any value on the brain, and yet the articles you posted above suggest that some hunter/gathers believed head binding would increase the child's intelligence.

Copying the skulls of the big skull people also won't adequately explain it, because some of the head binding cultures probably weren't in contact with the big skulls.

It's a weird anomaly. (Even weirder than the big skulls themselves, in some ways..)
edit on 16-1-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dowot

I know that I'm months late to this thread, but I just thought that I'd point out that cranial deformation in known human skulls does not increase the internal volume, it just distorts the shape but retains the same-sized cavity.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
True.
And the Paracas skulls all have cranial capacities well within the range of human beings.

Harte

top topics

join