It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, the Hypocrisy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Oh, the Hypocrisy!

I watched a Seth Meyers video On YouTube. The Outrage over the Attack on the Nation's Capitol is Real and Justified.

Unfortunately, it is too late.

You see, every time there was Rioting, Looting, Arson, and Murder of Police Officers that happened over the last year, Everyone should have been Outraged. But People weren't.

And it should have been called Insurrection any time a Police Station was ransacked or Police were killed. But People didn't call it that.

The People who did all this over the last year should be sharing a jail with Trump and his Followers. But they won't.
EDIT: I meant Trump and his Followers who stormed the Capitol non-peacefully. Sorry.

And this is Political Madness. Explain to me how I'm wrong.
edit on 15-1-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Too little too late....

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I don’t know why Trump should be in jail

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I won’t....

But it’s gonna be fun to watch some try.

This beer is for you and this OP

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hitler’s Brownshirts were never held to account for the crimes they committed In the name of the Nazi Party

aNtifa and bLM are of the same ilk as the Brownshirts and the similarities between the dEms (cNn and big tech) and Nazis are all too obvious

The new government (cNn and big tech) will never hold those terrorists to account

No one can explain to you how you’re wrong, because you’re not.

Maxine Waters, AOC, Chuck Schumer, Pelosi and the celebrated racist Joe Biden should be jailed for inciting murder, arson and rioting. As should every talking head at cNn, msnBc and twitter, But they won’t be.

(When Mussolini’s capitol was stormed his leftist supporters called it ‘sedition’ as well)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

... The People who did all this over the last year should be sharing a jail with Trump and his Followers.

Really?????

So, you would like to see 50% of this country in jail????

Just because they voted for Trump, eh????

ETA - And people wonder why there is such a political divide in this country. I can't imagine why, can you?

edit on 1/15/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

... The People who did all this over the last year should be sharing a jail with Trump and his Followers.

Really?????

You would like to see 50% of this country in jail????

Just because they voted for Trump, eh????

He obviously doesn’t mean the TENS OF MILLIONS of blacks, native Americans, gays, women, trannies, immigrants, Asians, muslims or Latinos who voted for and openly support President Trump.

Just the straight-white-male ones. (Less than 50% of Trump’s voter base)
edit on 15 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Sorry, I edited my original post.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Hitler’s Brownshirts were never held to account for the crimes they committed In the name of the Nazi Party

Facepalm

aNtifa and bLM are of the same ilk as the Brownshirts and the similarities between the dEms (cNn and big tech) and Nazis are all too obvious

Doublefacepalm

The new government (cNn and big tech) will never hold those terrorists to account

Maxine Waters, AOC, Chuck Schumer, Pelosi and the celebrated racist Joe Biden should be jailed for inciting murder, arson and rioting. As should every talking head at cNn, msnBc and twitter, But they won’t be.

(When Mussolini’s capitol was stormed his leftist supporters called it ‘sedition’ as well)

Is this an example of reality-distortion by proxy? Retelling the past so often with distorted facts till the past is changed?

This board has become flooded with neonazis, all over this site.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Sure has become flooded with them

Recently

Since one stole the Whitehouse his fascist supporters are emboldened

And the past is their for all to see, dEmocrat politicians DIRECTLY telling terrorist groups to attack police, burn businesses and murder those who oppose them

On twitter too no less

You call for rewriting history based on the oppressive beliefs of the dEmocrat party? Who does that remind me of?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

To quote Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride:

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Neo-Nazi definition at the Southern Poverty Law Center:

Neo-Nazi
edit on 15-1-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Oh, the Hypocrisy!

I watched a Seth Meyers video On YouTube. The Outrage over the Attack on the Nation's Capitol is Real and Justified.

You see, every time there was Rioting, Looting, Arson, and Murder of Police Officers that happened over the last year, Everyone should have been Outraged. But People weren't.

And it should have been called Insurrection any time a Police Station was ransacked or Police were killed. But People didn't call it that.

The People who did all this over the last year should be sharing a jail with Trump and his Followers. But they won't.
EDIT: I meant Trump and his Followers who stormed the Capitol non-peacefully. Sorry.

I did a recent post on how the liberals normalized political violence. Its all the norm now, so not going away. My prediction is that conservatives will go back to doing what they been doing in taking care of their own and the liberals will continue their riots...Going to be interesting in how the left deals with it now as they can't feed it anymore to use against Trump as a political weapon.

That genie is out of the bottle, I'm going to sit back and have fun watching them try and stuff it back in...lol

edit on 15-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Oh, the Hypocrisy!

The events of the summer were all allowed to happen in the name of political power. It is the same reason the democrats are now condemning the capital protest. It’s done for political power. The media even spun it that way for them. The democrats and the media weaponized a pandemic for political gain.

During the summer riots, if Trump had acted and sent in the military de would have been dammed by them. Also his inaction gets damned by them. It was a catch 22.

Just like stimulus for the masses. It was not passed because it would have given Trump political points that the Democrats didn’t want to give him. People suffered because the elected politicians did not care about their constituents, they cared about power and the fear of losing it. There was an election to win.

The pressure on President for the last 4 years was committed for no other reason than that he is NOT a member of the Washington DC politically corrupt machine. To them, he was an outsider that could not be controlled.

edit on 15-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

To quote Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride:

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Neo-Nazi definition at the Southern Poverty Law Center:

Neo-Nazi

Precisely

I directly and Unequivocally denounced Hitler and his IQ told him that that means I’m a neo nazi

And then his IQ asked “is this reality distortion”

Laughable

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

I don’t know why Trump should be in jail

Why ?
"Clearly" laid-out in the following excerpts from the little book of hysteria:

"Because....because it was Hillary's turn!!!....so, onward with pussy hats!...the Resistance, remember ?

Voting on an economic platform and issues ?
What that ?

Trump had the lowest Black unemployment in decades, before Covid.
So what - what about Feeellings....

Ooohhh, that Man !
Should be in Jail for this!"

The above pretty much sums it up.
edit on 15-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Facepalm

Doublefacepalm

Is this an example of reality-distortion by proxy? Retelling the past so often with distorted facts till the past is changed?

Don't forget the old saying : "those who forget history are doomed to repeat"
Seems like you are in violation.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I love "historical" posts like this.

OK, the Night of the Long Knives wasn't holding them to account but have you never heard of the Nuremberg Trials?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Don't forget the old saying : "those who forget history are doomed to repeat"
Seems like you are in violation.

That's not an old saying. That's a complete misunderstanding.

Santayana wrote "Those who cannot learn from history are condemned to repeat it." He was referring to people being blocked or distracted from learning the lessons of history. They will always be the dupes of power, political and military cannon fodder.

ManFromEurope knows what's he talking about. The rest of you seem unable to learn from history.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Facepalm

Doublefacepalm

Facepalm all you want.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

The pressure on President for the last 4 years was committed for no other reason than that he is NOT a member of the Washington DC politically corrupt machine. To them, he was an outsider that could not be controlled.

Depends on the kind of pressure.

Media pressure comes from the fact that he is such good copy. The alternative would have been to ignore him or to fawn on him. I can't remember who it was that said the relationship between the press and the government should be that of a dog with a lamp post.

Political pressure comes either from the opposition, which is doing its job in opposing and holding to account, or those on his own side who consider him a political loose cannon. The GOP, one of the most efficient political machines ever, co-opted him because he served their purposes. Now he's a huge political liability, they're going to cut him loose.

None of this has anything to do with Trump being an outsider. That's a populist narrative that he's adopted like so many weak leaders over the years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join