It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what it has come to in Canada, and just might be coming your side of the fence soon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Haven't you seen the leaders of our big cities are saying it's time to open back up? They were the most stringent before the election, now that Trump is out they've suddenly had a change of heart.

Most of them and their supporters were acting like everything was magically better as soon as the media announced that Biden was the winner ten minutes into the count. So, I expected it.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
We still have mask orders here, but the mayor had to let off his curfew because all the surrounding counties and 'burbs decided it made no sense to close bars and restaurants at 10pm. So the mayor had to loosen up or face rebellion from his own.

Our governor won't enforce statewide measures leaving it up to local officials, and that has largely spared us the worst.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
And this curfew enforced by police, what is the reason given? Is COVID more potent and spread more at night??? What possible reason could they have for restricting people's movements to such a degree?

The logic is to keep people from gathering in the evening, drinking, all that.

Not everyone out past 8pm is going out drinking.......

I hear ya, I'm not making the rules..I'm on the west coast, for the last 5 weeks, I'm not allowed to have anyone in my home, and not going to, for another 3 weeks..I can go to the bar though

well at least you have the bar!!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I know Melbourne, Australia did implement a similar curfew last year. Think it has been relaxed now, not sure. Some rumors that the 5G rollout happened during the night while the curfew was in place. It has been tough to confirm any relationship between 5G and covid like symptoms. It is one to watch out for.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We still have mask orders here, but the mayor had to let off his curfew because all the surrounding counties and 'burbs decided it made no sense to close bars and restaurants at 10pm. So the mayor had to loosen up or face rebellion from his own.

Our governor won't enforce statewide measures leaving it up to local officials, and that has largely spared us the worst.

We also still have mask orders....bars still closed down. some restaurants near me doing curbside service and carry out only. My pool league through my bar has been shut down since forever it seems.....just when I was getting my stroke back to.....sucks

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No curfew in ontario... police can't stop us or even question why were out

And beer & liquer stores are "essential services"

All good here

edit on 14-1-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Nations are experiencing the wrath of God being meted out upon us. He is angry.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

You simply cannot be outside of your house between those hours, unless you have official documents declaring you as "essential."

I heard for 1000 US dollars you too can have an official document.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am in the medical field and I have numerous friends that are in the medical field; doctors, nurses, administration, almost every section of the medical field, and there is no consensus from my group of peers. None of us feel confident that we know what is going on.

Up until this week, I have been saying that I don't know anyone personally that has died of COVID. Since Saturday I can now say that I know four people. They range between the ages of 54 to 74. All were considered healthy, and none were sick prior to coming down with their condition. They say they died from COVID, but one of them is a friend that has been in self quarantine since March. She gets her deliveries left at the gate, so that makes no darn sense to me at all.

While I agree with you,and I feel I would rather take my chances with the virus over the vaccine, I still have serious concerns about what this virus actually is, and how it is actually transmitted. I understand it is a novel virus, and they know very little about it, I don't hold them responsible about that. What I hold them responsible for, is trying to convince people to have faith in the scientist and the vaccine, while they are telling us they don't know what they are really dealing with, and that most of what they have determined is mostly guess work.

You are not alone some people are miffed that in certain areas here in Georgia first responders are barely hitting 50% in some areas and in others, it's less than 25% getting inoculated. Now why is it the people who have lived on the "Front Lines" for nine-plus months have so little faith

I used to laugh at the PSYOP crowd still do, in my saner moments LOL, but it isn't a far leap that it looks like they want to kill the old and vulnerable and lock up those who resist. Obey or your days are numbered. On some levels, it makes sense to go overboard on restrictions and the wildcards in society will stick out like the proverbial sore thumb for easy pickings.

edit on 15-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
They are retested with the a positive "virus" after the poke, because it is not a true "vaccine", it is a treatment to reduce the effects of the "virus".

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I was hit with the vaccine sells pitch very aggressively, just this past Tuesday. When I continued to resist, they pulled out the big guns, and showed me the vaccine card, and told me if I didn't get the vaccines, I would not have the vaccine passport, I would not be able to travel, and may not be let into some stores.

I thanked my doctor, and informed him that if I was on the fence before, he just pushed me off. I am an old lady, but I am fairly healthy, and I think I have a few more good years left in me, but I would rather God take me now, then to have to live in a world where I have to show a passport before I am given "permission" to buy or fly.

It is being reported, depending on the the area of the country, that 20% to 40% of health care providers are refusing the vaccine. These are not anti-vaxxers, these are medical professionals that are not convinced by the data and information that is being provided. To each his own. It is a personal choice and everyone will have their reason for taking it or not taking it. I fully support the right of both camps to make that choice.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Dont be so sure with the case moving up each day in Ontario Ford will follow our step here in Québec

For those who are asking why we got curfew well our Prime minister said that we are not following rules about covid so to help reduce the numbers so the health system can sustain all the case we got that curfew. When in fact it's them cutting everywhere in that system for the past decadeS, so now we have to follow order or getting fine 1500 to 6000 $CAD or even worst get jailed if you dont folow them !

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Westerners, for the most part, have historical amnesia. Let’s look back eighty years at the Nazi takeover of Poland, or even the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. You will find a series of events graduating from very mild to extremely severe being perpetuated, by a small controlling group, at an increasing magnitude, over a period of time. This is exactly what’s happening all over the world right now! Just replace the word Jew or counter revolutionary with Covid19. Why doesn’t anyone remember the disasterous consequences though?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The first person to get vaccinated in the country just tested positive for covid.

Got a link for this? I've been trying to find info about Anita Quidangen catching Covid, but all I can see is she received her second dose on Monday.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The biggest and most complex Hegelian Dialectic in History is being perpetrated 😎

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

The first person to get vaccinated in the country just tested positive for covid.

Got a link for this? I've been trying to find info about Anita Quidangen catching Covid, but all I can see is she received her second dose on Monday.

I do not, it just so happened to be on the news while I was eating lunch, and it caught everyone's attention.

I really struggle when the news is on, it has now become the one thing that I just can't stand.

I just start to boil inside, and end up having to walk away or I end up speaking out, which can get ugly lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The biggest and most complex Hegelian Dialectic in History is being perpetrated 😎

I would dare claim that Life as we know it holds that title.

The intelligent design of the Universe is exactly that.

For some it's plain to see, for others it is fantasy; Such a wonderful mystery.

^_^

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What news? Surely they have a website and posted this? I mean this would be bombshell stuff. I can't find anything anywhere about this. Sorry, but until you can post proof of your claims, it's nothing but hear say.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

Haha, hear say it is then.

Because I never was one for proofs.

They ruin the magic.

But I googled it anyway, and the first result:

How's your french? I think there's a page translating tool somewhere.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join