It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:puke: How disgusting!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
what is wrong with people?? compassion
more like sick and twisted.
How Would You Like to Meet This Guy?

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A Belgian man on trial for having sex with dogs claims he did it out of compassion for man's best friend, a Belgian paper said on Friday.

Daily Gazet Van Antwerpen said the 36-year old in the eastern Belgian town of Genk told the court he had sex with dogs "out of love for animals," since a lot of them can't have sex, especially those locked up in refuges.

The man, only identified by his initials, could face six months in jail if convicted.

He had worked in an animal refuge before and had also posted thousands of pictures on the Internet of himself having sex with dogs, the paper said.

This is so wrong in so many ways. I know beastiality has been around for a long time, but it still disgusts and shocks me when I hear about it today, I would have hope that humans would have evolved enough by now.

[edit on 3-19-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This guy is not the only one, there are alot of girls making alot of money for having sex with dogs and horses.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i personally knew a guy that was accused of having sex with Goats... its disgusting, but saddly its a growing "fetiche"...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yuck, that is disgusting.
Reminds me of a story from earlier this year:

allheadlinenews

A criminal complaint filed in Clark County Circuit Court said the farm's owners installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 after regularly seeing footprints and vehicle tracks on their land. Around 4 a.m. the next morning, a sensor sounded and Hart was caught leaving the barn, but Hart allegedly said he just used a bathroom in the barn and had never been there before.

Hart told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 1963 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint.

50 TIMES!
WTF?

I wonder if that counts as bestiality and pedofilia since it was a calf?

new topics

top topics

join