It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 Police Officers from 11 states Indentified in the January 6th 2021 Rally AKA Mob Riot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Okay, you think it's a crime. I offer the above and my previous statements about why I disagree. Aside from "I said so" is there a law you think applies?

If you don't think they should be charged why are they getting charged with Federal felonies?

Hint: Because they broke Federal laws.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Over the past week, mainstream media nutjobs defended BLM activist-leader John Sullivan as a helpful videographer at the Capitol, during the unrest on January 6th.

This afternoon John Sullivan was arrested for inciting violence.

mobile.twitter.com...

He's a Brit isn't he? Oh dear! so it's both domestic and foreign incitement now...even worse for Orange-Utan.

edit on 14-1-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
GET 'EM AMIRITE??

Just for being caught in a photograph, guilt by association.

It's all fair game now, just like the UPS HR manager in Denver that helped conspire/agitate with the "journalist" and her Antifa "private security" contractor to get the Trump demonstrator shot. Afterwards he was recorded walking away gloating about "head shot to the dome". That was just one of the violent BLM riots he was photographed at.

Penalty for said instigation of violence?

Nuthin'.

Still employed. UPS probably promoted him.

Meanwhile, go GET them thar "white supremacists" cops, fire them, cancel them, social & economic death sentence, stockades at noon for rotten tomato tossing.

except.... oh wait... now the reports about the the non-Trump supporting "Trump Riot" infiltrators/agent provocateurs are trickling in, and boy do I mean TRICKLING in, because you ain't going to hear anything louder than a mouse fart about that on MSM.

Just keep alienating, disenfranchising, politically stonewalling the majority of Americans, and in fact hone right in on the well armed/trained ones, cancel them just for being seen on premises.

This is a all jet fuel on a growing conflagration, getting ready to become the blazing inferno of the next quote-unquote "insurrection". Although next time, after witnessing how the MSM is spinning this "Capital Insurrection" event as the mother of all pearl clutching (while conveniently poo pooing and downplaying months of burning cities), and as folks are now realizing that being spotted in a crowd by the Social Media Sickle and Hammer Justice Brigade leads to banishment/loss of employment, I don't think we'll see the same tame outcome when the next "insurrection" happens.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Apparently the capitol was closed because of covid. LEOs had no authority to allow unauthorized people in.
Its a big mess. There is more to this debacle than we are being told. Much more.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Okay, you think it's a crime. I offer the above and my previous statements about why I disagree. Aside from "I said so" is there a law you think applies?

If you don't think they should be charged why are they getting charged with Federal felonies?

Hint: Because they broke Federal laws.

They all broke Federal law by being there? I wasn't aware the trials had happened. Are we doing trials anymore or just guilt by extrajudicial decree?

Who has been charged so far based solely on the evidence that they were present? So far the only charges I've heard of were related to the things I already agreed were crimes.

a reply to: olaru12

I'm sure there's all kinds of things we will never find out.

The building being closed, which is a rule or policy, is enforced by the police. If the police, who are authorized to control entry, permit people to enter that area then entering that area alone doesn't constitute a crime. If they planned, assisted, or committed crimes they should get a harsh sentence.

This is akin to rescinding consent a week after sex and calling it rape.

If the police letting them through is illegal those police should be charged. If they simply violated their contract it isn't a crime.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
twitter.com...

BREAKING: CNN’s Jade Sacker penetrating the Capitol with a member of BLM/Antifa cheering, “We did it!” And then asking her conspirator if he was filming, he said he’d delete it, he lied. CNN was in on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

They all broke Federal law by being there? I wasn't aware the trials had happened. Are we doing trials anymore or just guilt by extrajudicial decree?

Being arrested for breaking Federal law and being convicted of breaking Federal law are two different things.

Who has been charged so far based solely on the evidence that they were present?

The 'Camp Auschwitz' jackass for one:

Sweet had been named in a Jan. 7 arrest warrant, accused of entering or remaining in a restricted building and knowingly intending to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of government business.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yea ,the right are full of police, veterans, small business owners and the naked cowboy.

The left are full of felons, drug addicts, child molesters, women beaters and high school drop outs.

Gee I wonder what side to pick?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
twitter.com...

BREAKING: CNN’s Jade Sacker penetrating the Capitol with a member of BLM/Antifa cheering, “We did it!” And then asking her conspirator if he was filming, he said he’d delete it, he lied. CNN was in on it.

Who are those people?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Being arrested for breaking Federal law and being convicted of breaking Federal law are two different things.

Who has been charged so far based solely on the evidence that they were present?

The 'Camp Auschwitz' jackass for one:

Sweet had been named in a Jan. 7 arrest warrant, accused of entering or remaining in a restricted building and knowingly intending to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of government business.

You're the one that said they broke Federal law, not me. That's why I asked who had been arrested for being in a picture.

Sweet was not arrested based on appearing in a photo. He was directly observed by police in the building and refused to leave after receiving an order. This fits what I said in my earlier post. I have yet to see somebody arrested just for appearing in a photo. If it happens and it doesn't end up tossed by a judge I'll change my opinion.
edit on 1/15/21 by Ksihkehe because: Fixed tag

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Another strawman. I never said he was arrested for being in a photo, I said he was arrested for breaking Federal law.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Another strawman. I never said he was arrested for being in a photo, I said he was arrested for breaking Federal law.

Well that isn't the question you quoted from me.

Good grief. It wasn't a strawman, I used the wrong terms. The post before I asked "Who has been charged so far based solely on the evidence that they were present?", but in the follow up I said photo and should have used the original terms. That's my mistake. It wasn't an attempt to twist words. The whole discussion has been about if being there is a crime, hence images of them being evidence. The first post I responded to you said

Them allowing retards in and the retards going in are BOTH illegal.

My sole contentions were that the police letting them in was an employment issue rather than a crime and people just taking police up on the offer isn't illegal. If they then break or steal they are commiting a crime. If they refuse to leave when ordered they are commiting a crime. Just walking in with permission isn't a crime. How many does it apply to? I don't know, but possibly a fair number. There were clearly many people commiting crimes.

Obviously I've misunderstood something you said early on and it's gone FUBAR, because I can't see anywhere that I've been inconsistent or convoluted.

I don't see that changing. So it is what it is.

edit on 1/15/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The post before I asked "Who has been charged so far based solely on the evidence that they were present?"

Everyone who was in the Capitol that was identified. I expect there to be many more arrests based on tips that are coming in regarding this scumbags.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join