It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 Police Officers from 11 states Indentified in the January 6th 2021 Rally AKA Mob Riot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A lot of unverified false claims and blame on the Antifa or BLM behind the riot by Trump supporters and their right wing media, but the exact opposite is found to be true. It's the Fascist Fraternal Order of U.S. police departments at least partially behind the rally and the following Mob Riot because of the deaths and injury's of Capitol Police. Not to forget some Capitol Police were said to have been accommodating towards protestors, some rioters were seen flashing badges during entry as a free pass and some Capitol Police were even seen taking selfies with rioters.

There are lists with pictures on media sites out there with people already identified some who are surprisingly veterans who should know better, but I've only seen one media site compile a list of active LEO's. Some LEO's have been suspended and others on paid leave while being investigated.

Thus far 28 Police Officers have been identified by social media posted by themselves or others. The only links I found for so called antifa - have ended up being known Qanon. Take a look for yourselves. The spreadsheet from the Appeal.org has some numbers and links, plus I've included a few links for convenience.

Something tells me that they wont be prosecuted to the same degree as common civilians, but time will tell.

BTW - Those involved in the Summer Protests/riots in Seattle/Portland and elsewhere are still being arrested and prosecuted after being identified in videos and pictures, so the idea that anybody is getting away with looting or rioting of the left is a false claim. I think anyone involved in illegal activity such as looting, burning, trespassing etc. should be prosecuted to the full extent whether it's the left leaning summer riots or the Trump backed DC riot.

Cops at the Capitol

current spreadsheet cop count

7 Officers from Septa (Pennsylvania Transit PD)

whyy.org...

2 Rocky Mount Officers (Virginia)

www.wsls.com...

2 Seattle Police Department (husband and wife) attending with a retired SPD friend

abcnews.go.com...

1 Anne Arundel County police officer

www.wbaltv.com...#

Just wanted to add for clarity since I called the DC breach both a rally and riot. There were actually two separate events one was the Rally that Trump spoke at and the other was the actual riot/march through the capitol. Sorry for my mistake.
edit on 1/14/21 by verylowfrequency because: clarity and spelling

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
Something tells me that they wont be prosecuted to the same degree as common civilians, but time will tell.

If they rioted and broke into the Capitol or perpetrated violent acts then they should be prosecuted to the same extent as the rest of the LARP'ing morons who did the same thing, which is to say to the fullest extent possible.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm worried about how many of the national guard have lost themselves down the radicalizing rabbit hole, things could get ugly.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yes those who broke into the Capital should be prosecuted.

But so should the rioters/looters/people who burned business in Portland.

But the Portland Mayor said they (the politically correct, and Democratic voters) in Portland won't be prosecuted.

That's life in the USA now, get used to it.

edit on 1/14/21 by The2Billies because: addition

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why would anyone be upset with this news. Any and all American police are American citizens first then police. They have just a right to demonstrate as a "normal" citizen.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Why would anyone be upset with this news. Any and all American police are American citizens first then police. They have just a right to demonstrate as a "normal" citizen.

Guess you didn't read the article, some of those retards rioted and entered the Capitol. They were no longer demonstrating, they were lawbreaking scumbags.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've never met a Biden supporting police officer, don't think they exist. Majority of those in law enforcement are Trump loyalist, something we probably need to keep in mind in the next coming days when police will be "protecting" the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If the charge was simply 'demonstrate', I'd agree. but it's not.
They, those involved, are being called terrorists.

Yet how else does a nation react to a government being overrun by the enemy? With flowers and nice words?

That is, if indeed it was patriots... which I am still unconvinced of - provocateurs abound these days.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Guess you didn't read the article, some of those retards rioted and entered the Capitol. They were no longer demonstrating, they were lawbreaking scumbags.

There are many videos showing Capitol Police allowed entry into the Capitol bldg, so what should we actually believe to be true?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
There are many videos showing Capitol Police allowed entry into the Capitol bldg, so what should we actually believe to be true?

Them allowing retards in and the retards going in are BOTH illegal. Hopefully all of them get prosecuted.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

I haven't met very many Biden supporters period. Makes me wonder how Joe Dirt got 80 million votes.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Them allowing retards in and the retards going in are BOTH illegal. Hopefully all of them get prosecuted.

Is it illegal for US citizens to enter the US Capitol building? Seriously asking, I am unsure but that doesn't sound right.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Why is letting them past barricades or doors illegal? I can see it being against their policy, but illegal? They should be fired if they violated orders, but I don't see the crime.

I also don't think just entering the building is a crime for protesters and especially if they were allowed in. If they were asked to leave I guess they were trespassing. Obviously anybody entering offices, breaking things, or stealing things, is guilty of a crime. I don't understand why there is seemingly a push to round up anybody that was there without regard for evidence of crime.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

You're going far to defend antifa and bLM. Why do you defend violent groups who burn cities in a show of disgust towards a small fringe group that did far less?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Is it illegal for US citizens to enter the US Capitol building? Seriously asking, I am unsure but that doesn't sound right.

Yes. Read the Capitol website, it's been closed to the public for the past nine months.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: verylowfrequency

If they rioted and broke into the Capitol or perpetrated violent acts then they should be prosecuted to the same extent as the rest of the LARP'ing morons who did the same thing, which is to say to the fullest extent possible.

They should be prosecuted to the same extent that rioters from antifa and bLM were prosecuted if we're being fair.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Why is letting them past barricades or doors illegal? I can see it being against their policy, but illegal? They should be fired if they violated orders, but I don't see the crime.

See above, the building is closed to the public.

I don't understand why there is seemingly a push to round up anybody that was there without regard for evidence of crime.

Don't strawman me with 'everybody who this there', I was really clear on who I think is a criminal POS scumbag that should be prosecuted.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
They should be prosecuted to the same extent that rioters from antifa and bLM were prosecuted if we're being fair.

It's a nice whataboutism that you should discuss with the Governors and Attorney Generals of each state that hasn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

There are rules along with signage that have to be followed and LEO's are the first ones that know that. What do they say "ignorance of the law is not an excuse"? I've been ticketed parking for a sign that was more than 100 feet away and I was told I should know they only need to be posted every 200 feet or something like that when I appealed the ticket. I've come across vending machines that are open with a full array of drinks along with a box full of money, but I have to use common sense to know the money and drinks are not there for the taking.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I didn't think it was illegal. I mean, these same democrats praised democrat protesters who stormed the Capitol and cornered republicans right before the Kavanaugh vote.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join