It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Armed militias are illegal”........ um?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Its not about me network dude, its about people, and we are both one of those.

As to my knowledge, i dont need to be in your postcode to voice an opinion.

I would love to come visit the USA, but not until she returns to the world fold.

Its Trump that seems to have a problem with denial and ignorance in spades, Yosemite.

The world will be celebrating come January 20, that's a given.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Im voicing my opinion Kangaruex4Ewe, that's what we do around these here parts, and im perfectly free to do so the same as yourself.

What wrong with displaying some common sense is what you should consider.

As to what wrong with me, thats probobly nothing that you can fix, put it that way.

Ile be the judge of what concerns me ta very much, and if that's somehow a problem for you i suggest you go take a walk or better yet read the TnC and take my opinions up with the mods. x

You were the one crying about being tired of hearing it. I genuinely do not understand why you would continue to subject yourself to something you were tired of if you had the option not to do it.

I can't help it if you can't pull yourself off the cross. Most people only visit it on occasion. They don't really like to live on it full time.

The militia has been explained. Trump will be out on the 20th. I hope maybe that will fix what I can not. Reclaimed wood is going for a nice price right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Said quite a bit but as to explanations.

You have none that hold water.

Free to say and do as i please, you will just need to deal with that, you and the militias.

As to reclaimed wood, i just got some of that to serve as garden decking funnily enough, as to a nice price, well it was free.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ummm...obviously...which is why we tend to cling to those few rights that remain untrampled....

Bad form not recognizing that we are a Republic...over here across the pond...and not a democracy...

Although we do have the newly emboldened democrat party now seeking to petition changing that...

Perhaps we might after all get to see some of our rights being used for the express purpose in which they were penned...

I suppose time will tell...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Americans need to resist this division and try not to fall into a trap. This is what happened to yugoslavia. The elites seem to want the US to head towards balkanization.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Kind of dangerous to be promoting the celebration of terrorism.

But what can I expect from someone over in the UK? (YouSir excluded)

I mean, you cheer when people get beheaded for walking in no go zones (Those still a myth?)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

You have a " Miltia ". It's called " The National Guard "

The National Guard is a militia force organized by each of the states and territories of the United States

en.wikipedia.org...

You conveniently ignored the bottom part of your article where it also mentions the unorganized militia. That’s why selectively quoting things because you think nobody will catch it and it’ll appear to support your position is pretty silly.

Is " The National Guard " a miltia ? Yes or no ?

Is it the only militia? Yes or no?

I stated that The U.S. has a militia did i not ? And you confirm that The National Guard is a Militia.

Do you like playing silly games ?

Time to move on.

Yes, you stated we have “a militia,” singular. That is incorrect. Terribly sorry for pointing out your incorrectness as you tried to ignore the entire point of the OP and oversimplify things. That said, I’m happy to move on from that time when you tried to pretend the national guard is the only militia provided for by the US Code.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
I've noticed they can only focus on singular events and occurrences. They either can't or won't look at how multiple events can add together to a larger event.

I guess it just makes it harder to keep the lies and deceit believable.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Groups of people with guns don't like to be told what they can and cannot do, that's just a fact of life whither its for there own or other peoples protection matters little.

THIS. This is why every person should own a gun. Nobody should be able to tell you what to do in a free society.

Freedom is more important than even being alive. I have more faith in myself and my fellow American citizens to preserve our freedom than I do for the government.

The government kills more people with guns than civilians do. They have no business regulating firearms for the citizens.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You have a " Miltia ". It's called " The National Guard "

The National Guard is a militia force organized by each of the states and territories of the United States

en.wikipedia.org...

You conveniently ignored the bottom part of your article where it also mentions the unorganized militia. That’s why selectively quoting things because you think nobody will catch it and it’ll appear to support your position is pretty silly.

Is " The National Guard " a miltia ? Yes or no ?

Is it the only militia? Yes or no?

I stated that The U.S. has a militia did i not ? And you confirm that The National Guard is a Militia.

Do you like playing silly games ?

Time to move on.

Yes, you stated we have “a militia,” singular. That is incorrect. Terribly sorry for pointing out your incorrectness as you tried to ignore the entire point of the OP and oversimplify things. That said, I’m happy to move on from that time when you tried to pretend the national guard is the only militia provided for by the US Code.

Try actually reading the OP. Here it is again " Armed Militias Are Illegal "

The National Guard IS NOT illegal.

Shame you can't actually read.
edit on 14-1-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

It's the type of guns and the additional nefarious uses that are of concern.

Plenty of what's considered to be free societies around the globe get by just fine without the need for everyone and anyone to possess a firearm.

At the end of the day the freedom you talk about is illusory at best, and there is always a cost to be had.

Governments are about control no matter the type.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

The British are not attempting to take control of any of your territories.

Its not 1898 any longer.

Nobody is coming to invade your nation, or even have the capability to do so in this day of age.

Duh. x

Bro....tyranny from our own government not someone else's.

Duh

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just about anything has a nefarious use. Readily available chemicals can be made into a bomb that can do far more damage than a gun. But the government doesn't really care about guns and high crime urban areas. It only cares about nefarious deeds that might happen against itself.

The world is fortunate that the most powerful government in history is kept in check (somewhat) by the 2nd amendment. You don't want to see the U.S. government doing the bidding of the Rothschild's and the world's deep state actors. Nobody in the world would be free again until a meteor wipes out civilization and we start the game over.

Real freedom has more to do with money systems and wealth more than laws and guns.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: SouthernForkway26

It's the type of guns and the additional nefarious uses that are of concern.

Plenty of what's considered to be free societies around the globe get by just fine without the need for everyone and anyone to possess a firearm.

At the end of the day the freedom you talk about is illusory at best, and there is always a cost to be had.

Governments are about control no matter the type.

You dont want guns that's fine. We do.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Truth is all about perspective Wide-Eyes.

One mans truth is another mans lie.

Hence the predicament in the USA pretty much down to one man not being able to accept democracy in action.

Honestly Andy, I was watching the Michigan vote counts in real time on the morning of the 4th of November at 09:00AM GMT and saw Joe Biden suddenly receive over 200k votes in the space of half an hour. Meanwhile, Trump received zero.

A day or two later, there were reports of suitcases full of votes suddenly turning up at 04:00AM EST.

I'm not going to debate about it because there is no point but I know what I saw and it reeks of fraud.

At this point I wouldn't want Trump to somehow get his second term because the whole thing would be a rotten mess.

Bravo Democrats, well played. 👏

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
Do they really want all out war, bloodshed and turmoil to make us an obedient 3rd world country?

Americans are already more obedient than 3rd world countries. Here is what they did to the capitol in Guatemala

while you guys had most people respecting ropes on their way to the photo shoot

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
Do they really want all out war, bloodshed and turmoil to make us an obedient 3rd world country?

Americans are already more obedient than 3rd world countries. Here is what they did to the capitol in Guatemala

while you guys had most people respecting ropes on their way to the photo shoot

We do it in a more " cheeky way "

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

The Bundys part 1 and 2...and honestly even though they were not well disciplined you could count the group at CHAZ too yea?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Anything that is a threat to their totalitarianism should be illegal according to them. The 2A, free speech, militia...

They don't care about the constitution. To them, it's an old piece of paper that is outdated. Hence why they show blatant disregard for it and totally walk over the laws when it suits their agenda.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org...

. Alcohol is a neurotoxin that can disrupt communications of the brain. It also affects functions of brain cells directly and indirectly through different organ dysfunction from alcohol usage and vitamin deficiency. Depending on the area of the brain affected, people can have different symptoms. Abusing alcohol can lead to seizure, stroke and dementia, to name a few conditions. Additionally, alcohol is toxic to a developing brain during pregnancy and can cause birth defects, including developmental disorders with lifelong impact.

americanaddictioncenters.org...

Wet brain, or Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome (WKS), is a brain disorder related to the acute and chronic phases of a vitamin B1 (thiamine) deficiency. Thiamine depletion is seen in individuals with poor nutrition and is a common complication of long-term heavy drinking. It’s possible to reverse the symptoms are reversible when caught early, but when left untreated, wet brain can lead to irreversible confusion, difficulty with muscle coordination, and even hallucinations.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join