It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Armed militias are illegal”........ um?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

It is what it is YouSir.

Looks to be Trump that will "piss off" rather soon.

So there that.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A well armed militia is essential and I would like to join one, but I live in Australia so our militia wouldn't have guns.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

They certainly seemed to be dressed and armed with militia type clobber and gear.

Some of them anyroad.

MAGA crew if you ask me.

That's like one big militia type affair is it not?

They are not mutually exclusive regardless of what the media wants you to believe. I did not see what appeared to be militia in the capital building.

Camo pants and zip ties does not a militia member make. If so, then there is a sh!t ton of Antifa infiltrating the militia (and no I am not stating that antifa took the capital).
edit on 1/14/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Spin it anyhow you wish.

Like i said the people responsible for the attempted coup felling's are well known as are there connection and affiliation to spurious militia groups.

They made no attempt to disguise who they were and what they were all about, never mind at who's bequest they attended the whole sordid affair.

edit on 14-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So who is invading America or has the capability to do so? 

Well the way things are going over there, there will be no need for anyone to invade.

Their "woke" government will just invite them right in.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Remember that the Democrats don't care about the meaning of THIER words....after all, they argued what the meaning of 'IS' is....

Every normal, sane, critically thinking American has grasped that for the past 4 years, they have completed ignored truth - in words, pictures, videos, everything. They don't care about truth or proof. They gaslight it, ignore it, twist it, or outright deny it.

So why would it surprise you that even the very words of the Constitution don't apply when it is against their agenda? They will simply apply their psyops tactics towards this, too, since it has worked so well for them thus far (in their bubble opinion).

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

As opposed to the outgoing administration who attempted to build nonsensical xenophobic racist big walls that can be circumvented via ladders and rope?

America will be just fine once Trump disappears up his own arse or ends up in a cell next to Bill Cosby.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

They made no attempt to disguise who they were and what they were all about

That's because they didn't think they were doing anything wrong.

never mind at who's bequest they attended the whole sordid affair. 

If you're implying that Trump told them to smash up Capitol Hill then you're perpetuating a lie.

He encouraged them to walk up Pennsylvania Avenue and exercise their right to protest, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

How are armed militias literally instrumental in keeping your country free in this day of age?

READ THE SECOND, THEN READ IT AGAIN.
If you really want bonus points, you can show the expiration date on the paper.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Drucifer

I mean the last time a militia physically did anything, not the idea or threat of a militia keeping the government in some kind of control

It physically exists. I don’t care where you try to move the goalposts now.

My initial question was “When was the last time a militia did anything?”, not “Does the idea of a militia threaten the government?”. I’m not moving my goalposts, my question still remains, when was the last time a militia did anything in the US? Do I need to add the word “physically” to it?

Hell, I can’t even remember why I posed the question in the first place because we’re going round and round over an idea of a militia and the physical presence of a militia when that wasn’t even the question I asked to begin with.

IMO, the government doesn’t fear a militia and I think that’s why I poised my initial question, to see if there was a time the government did something and a militia stepped up and said “Nope, not going to happen.”. It hasn’t happened in my lifetime that I know of.

And again, I do not believe militias should be outlawed.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

As opposed to the outgoing administration who attempted to build nonsensical xenophobic racist big walls that can be circumvented via ladders and rope?

America will be just fine once Trump disappears up his own arse or ends up in a cell next to Bill Cosby.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nobody wanting bonus points just peace and quite from gun touting muppets with there nose bent out of shape and an axe to grind.

It's the expiration date of your nation that's of concern if some of you don't calm down and let cooler heads prevail imho.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Truth is all about perspective Wide-Eyes.

One mans truth is another mans lie.

Hence the predicament in the USA pretty much down to one man not being able to accept democracy in action.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Do you not recall the Warlord of CHAZ?

Maybe look outside of your sandbox. Look at some regions in Africa or the middle east.

Strong signs of what happens when only one side is armed.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nobody wanting bonus points just peace and quite from gun touting muppets with there nose bent out of shape and an axe to grind.

You literally live in a country where you can have that but you still seek it out only to complain about it? What is wrong with you then? That is insanity to me. In all seriousness. Turn off your TV. Take a walk. Let it go. It doesn't concern you.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It is what it is YouSir.

Looks to be Trump that will "piss off" rather soon.

So there that.

Ummm...I do feel sorry for you...for you belabor under the illusion of freedom...not trusted by those you entrusted...to even own a steak knife...

Where is freedom...?

Where is Liberty...?

Gone...illusive...and never truly having existed in the first place...

Thus the price the serf always pays...to be led thither and yon by his betters...until he eventually parrots the words he might be allowed to speak...and further...even come to believe them as if they might have been his thought train to begin with...

And then you espouse it best that we who have yet to surrender all of our rights...follow in your stead...

Frankly...sir...I have no need or desire to be so horrifically...kept...and it is eminently disgusting to me that you might advocate such self induced bondage...and then hide it beyond a supremacist...enlightened...rhetoric...

Bad form...brother...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Im voicing my opinion Kangaruex4Ewe, that's what we do around these here parts, and im perfectly free to do so the same as yourself.

What wrong with displaying some common sense is what you should consider.

As to what wrong with me, thats probobly nothing that you can fix, put it that way.

Ile be the judge of what concerns me ta very much, and if that's somehow a problem for you i suggest you go take a walk or better yet read the TnC and take my opinions up with the mods. x

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here's a good reason for a well armed militia.

“Let me put it very clearly: you have no constitutional right to endanger the public and spread the disease, even if you disagree. You have no right not to be vaccinated. … And if you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor’s office and plunge a needle into your arm.”

If it ever reaches this point, a huge numbered, well armed, well trained, and no mercy militia needs to unleash hell on the evil tyrants and their brain dead order followers.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It's the expiration date of your nation that's of concern if some of you don't calm down and let cooler heads prevail imho.

how many of us gun toting muppets have hurt you? Have any of us traveled over the pond with our weapons to scare you? Or are you just blubbering about things you have zero knowledge of from afar?

Come to the US, visit some states. Walk around and see for yourself how we play OK Coral and cowboys and Indians with our pew-pews all the time.

deny ignorance, don't openly celebrate yours.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You have all that illusory stuff in spades YouSir.

Same as we do.

If you take off the rose coloured spectacles it will all reappear.

Bad form not being able to accept democracy in action imho, well from your POTUS and his militia MAGA supporters anyroad.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join