It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should VP Harris be impeached for the same reasons Trump was?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com...

Harris called for more riots, gave aid to rioters who were jailed and called for others to contribute to their fund.

We have numerous calls for these riots to continue from many on the left, but from the Vice President of the United States? this is unacceptable.

Impeach her NOW! And then we can impeach her again, and again! It will be a race to see who can top 2 times.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Should? Sure.

Will? Of course not, that's racist.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

At this point I don't think it matters if she should or shouldn't. Those 2 will probably face some sort of impeachment. Especially if the reps take the house back in 2 years. The dems have set the bar so low that impeachment will now be a political tool used all the time.

It'll be like the word "racist". It's lost all meaning.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Why not?

I don't like her; isn't that reason enough??

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yes, Kamaltoe Harris should be impeached!!

The democrats have made impeachment a stylish thing ,
They should create a bill stating that all newly elected Presidents and VP’s should be impeached as a rite of passage and wear it as a badge of honor!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Why not?

I don't like her; isn't that reason enough??

more than enough. But once is just a teaser. I think to really make an example you have to do it at least 3 times.
But then the conundrum, if you get Harris once, and Biden twice, does that count as three?

I'll have to think on that for a bit.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
Yes, Kamaltoe Harris should be impeached!!

The democrats have made impeachment a stylish thing ,
They should create a bill stating that all newly elected Presidents and VP’s should be impeached as a rite of passage and wear it as a badge of honor!

Like gentle hazing. I love it!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
On a more serious note, maybe we should start impeaching her first, before Bai-dan..

If they get a couple dozen impeachments on her now, it'll be all that much easier to impeach her a couple dozen more times after she becomes president in 18 months.
edit on 1/14/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Darn tootin!

Tried and executed for treason too.

No justice, no peace tight?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IFauxMulder
If the VP does get impeached, who takes their place? Would it be the Speaker of the House?
Could you imagine Madam Pissed Pelosi getting impeached for being drunk on duty. Oh, the Karma!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

I impeached my neighbor down the road last night...for the 3rd time.

You know what they say...3 times is a charm. This time the S# is REALLY gonna' hit the fan!!

**holding breath**

**turning blue, seeing stars**

**THUD!**

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

. “impeachment for everyone “!! The new catchphrase for the Democrat party!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoonunitZap
a reply to: IFauxMulder
If the VP does get impeached, who takes their place? Would it be the Speaker of the House?

In that case, the president gets to nominate someone else for VP and they would have to be confirmed by congress. Wouldn't be the SOTH.
edit on 14-1-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Oh my god, I hate this womans face, her voice, her cackle and joker-esque grin. Horrible.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The Chinese owned US media press won't allow it. Bought , paid and made into Chinese dumplings.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Say, when is she planning on stepping down from her senate seat or did I miss that?
And yes, she should face the same impeachment hearing.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Problem with that you would need political opposition with integrity to follow the law. I don't see the Republican Party falling into that category.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Maybe... depends on how the right wants to play this.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't impeach her, but I'd have that threat constantly on the table, and I would make a point to bring up her cheerleading for violence against Americans every fricking time I could fit it into the discussion... I would find a way to fit it into the discussion.

Impeachment is too easy. Drag it out. Make an eternal example of her. Make her defend her words and actions every time she appears in public. Constantly point out that our VP has a different set of rules for "her" people than everyone else. Never ever let anyone forget. Ever.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Absolutely. And they should do it the day she is sworn in just because the exact same reason from Trump will be fresh on everyone's mind.

Not sure how many VPs have been impeached but they should do it to give her a record as well.....
edit on 1/14/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Oh my god, I hate this womans face, her voice, her cackle and joker-esque grin. Horrible.

Well there you go! Run down the street and knock over the trash can at your local police precinct. Then you say she "incited" you.

Evidence.

Impeachment!

BOOM

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join