It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO programming in ads. What are they telling us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This ad is everywhere at the moment.

Would this ad be pulled off the air if the roles were reversed? Because you know Racism....

Black man tells White man "You know you don't have to buy the actual barrels?" - Reaction - Ha ha what a Dumb Ass.

Reversed

White man tells Black man "You know you don't have to buy the actual barrels?" - Reaction - That's racist to portray Blacks as Dumb Asses. Boycott these Racist Nazi's.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Brassmonkey

The Last Jedi was the same way. Every white male was made into a buffoon.

Netflix has become the King/Queen of that and it is maddening. The majority of their original movies are so predictable now. Find the straight, white male and you have found the bad guy. Mystery solved!

Before I get called out by the usual suspects here, the new Charlize Theron movie “The Old Guard” is a perfect example.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

One of the most glaring and obvious things I have noticed in TV adds on streaming services is that 3/4 of the ads feature ONLY black people. Thats ok, I dont care, but.......its that because 3/4 of the viewing public is black people? Is it because 3/4 of the population of the US is black people?

I dunno, but it is a bit.......weird.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

lol.....

Nobody pays any attention to me. I'm a 'people like you' a commie lib, that should be banned, ignored, shunned and disciplined very harshly.

lol....I'm in the studio now!!

Strike a blow for FREEDOM....there's an on/off switch...use it.

edit on 14-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

OR sometimes a joke is just a joke. People trying to bring humor into a disaster of a year.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I find it a hilarious advertisement. 2020 was the worst year in a long time. Glad it found its match.
And it's Ryan Reynolds how can anyone not like him?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

lol.....

Nobody pays any attention to me. I'm a 'people like you' a commie lib, that should be banned, ignored, shunned and disciplined very harshly.

Yes and I've probably said that to you at least once or twice, but when you're right you're right.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: olaru12

lol.....

Yes and I've probably said that to you at least once or twice, but when you're right you're right.

I do sometimes work above the line and sadly they do operate on the PT Barnum principals with HL Mencken's "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people" Straight up, hard nosed Capitalism.

And my favorite....'its a cruel an plastic money trench where pimps and thieves run free and goodmen die like dogs; there's also a negative side" HST

no worries about the occasional slights....I once met a lady ATS mod in Santa Fe that told me to grow a thicker skin....I did.

Is that your ink in the avy....if so I also play standup, P and Jazz.
edit on 14-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey
I've mentioned before that there is a disturbing lack of male role models, I mean if Homer was your role model growing up, nuts to you. But I found it hard to look up to any of the men portrayed while growing up in the late 90s, early 2000s.

Was either dumbass, abusive father (father figure), drunk, drug addict or cuck.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I just watched this. Carrol Quigley makes a curious pertaining to your subject:

Listen @ 4:51 - 5:38

Not sure the reason but I agree there is definitely an agenda. Perhaps it pertains to the agenda of Trans-humanism or depopulation, or whatever it was that made Carrol Quigley make the statement above.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I’m glad his infernal majesty found love in these trying times

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join