It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Slams Parler For Posts Inciting, Planning “Rape, Torture And Assassinations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: Breakthestreak

I think if police were disproportionately killing people where the only related link is the colour of their skin that I would riot too if the turd of a president seemed to ignore it.

If I was on the losing side of an election though I'd like to think I wouldn't be such a pathetic needy childish sh!t.

Is that enough deflection from your ridiculous response?

Another lie.

More white people are killed by police than black people. Perhaps if you'd do your own research on that subject instead of taking in everything the media is feeding you then you would have known that.

More white people may get killed by the police than black people, given that there are more white people than black people that wouldn't be surprising.

Do you know what the word 'disproportionately' means? Look it up, do a little research.

I've done my research. In 2018, there were 2 unarmed black men killed by police that weren't resisting and trying to fight them. I believe the overall number was 15 unarmed. You can be unarmed and fight the police and go for their weapon or A weapon of any sort and put that cop's life in danger. My comment still stands, and I don't use media sources for my stats.

You don't use media sources? Really? I guess that comes down to what you call media.

I consider the media things like NBC, ABC, AP News, PBS, BBC, etc. The best source for accurate data without opinion or agenda attached is usually a .gov site. The AP News reported 211 million registered voters in 2018, for example, but if you go to the Census Bureau where the data is factual, it was only 153 million. Totally irrelevant to our conversation, but relevant to the point I'm making about the media.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
Helps when blithering idiots try to justify the desecration of multiple metropolitan cities for their glory pat.

Tell you what, get your ass over here and start helping us rebuild a drug addicts mistake. On top of that, give us 50% of your property tax for next year, then we can be good.

edit on 1/14/2021 by Nivhk because: Autocorrect still hasn't paid me.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: LSU2018

More white people are killed by police due to whites being the majority race. To get an accurate comparison you need to get the average of killed by police for each race.
www.statista.com...
White : 432
Black: 226
Whites make around 76% , whereas blacks make around 13%.

As you can see, your arguement relies on the fact that whites are a much bigger population. If you go by average then it's obvious that blacks are being killed much more.

The crime statistics show why that is the case.

As for why the crime stats are how they are i blame poverty in urban areas where blacks primarily live. A problem caused thanks mostly to globalism and the intentional destruction of US Industry.

That and the police being much more likely to shoot black people.

That and black people being more likely to aim a gun at police officers, resist arrest, run, or try to take the officer's weapon.

Or are forced to the ground and a knee applied to their neck until they are dead when they are unarmed?

That knee move was a standard procedure that's been used for a very long time. How were the police supposed to know that Floyd had enough drugs in his body to kill any average human being? He also had heart problems and coronavirus. Not only that, but he wasn't pronounced dead until he arrived at the hospital.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Everything you just mentioned is discussed on Twitter by the thousands every day concerning Trump, his family, his supporters, Republicans, conservatives, pro-life... basically anyone isn't a complete far left robot tool.

Why isn't that shut down asap?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

More white people are killed by police due to whites being the majority race. To get an accurate comparison you need to get the average of killed by police for each race.
www.statista.com...
White : 432
Black: 226
Whites make around 76% , whereas blacks make around 13%.

As you can see, your arguement relies on the fact that whites are a much bigger population. If you go by average then it's obvious that blacks are being killed much more.

The crime statistics show why that is the case.

As for why the crime stats are how they are i blame poverty in urban areas where blacks primarily live. A problem caused thanks mostly to globalism and the intentional destruction of US Industry.

That and the police being much more likely to shoot black people.

That and black people being more likely to aim a gun at police officers, resist arrest, run, or try to take the officer's weapon.

Or are forced to the ground and a knee applied to their neck until they are dead when they are unarmed?

Helps if you don’t swallow a lethal dose of drugs beforehand.

Of course, so the policeman was committing a mercy killing, such a nice man

Policeman didn’t kill anyone.

Taking a lethal dose of drugs tends to kill most people. Perhaps not Keith Richard.

Yeah, of coourse.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yes, probably poverty, crime, lack of funding, and possibly racism.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Lol first you use a faulty statistical argument then you say black people are involved in more crimes in which the police officer was in danger.

You so obviously have some bias.

edit on 15-1-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

The reason all lives matter is considered disrespectful (not racist) is because it is used to ignore why BLM was created. Which was to highlight racism, ineq, and police brutality in the black communitys.

Saying all lives matter hijacks the orginal movement.

It's like if you started a movement for jewish equality because they were being treated unequal. So your slogan was "all jews matter". And then some people came along and started saying "all religions matter".

Yes all religions matter, but the reason all jews matter was created is to highlight jewish struggles of equality. By saying "all religions matter" you're just purposely hijacking the slogan and diluting it.

That's why "all lives matter" shouldn't becsaid. It isn't original. It's white people who hijacked an orginal slogan and diluted a cause. It's disrespectful.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

These people who go with the all lives matter are just being juvenile and obtuse

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Give me some proof

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Everything you just mentioned is discussed on Twitter by the thousands every day concerning Trump, his family, his supporters, Republicans, conservatives, pro-life... basically anyone isn't a complete far left robot tool.

Why isn't that shut down asap?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join