It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the US politicians let you have fun under the sun but as always one gets burned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well, its all coming into play on or about the 22nd of January.
Remember the politicians ( won't name them, we know who they are ) let the looting , rioting and burning go on.
Remember the judges that wouldn't prosecute the criminal acts of those above.
Remember a few politicians set up funds to bail out the criminals . ( sorry I have no proof of that one )
But most of all , what goes around comes around.

The US military won't take no # from any acts of destruction. Why... well follow me.

We ( military ) get some how to a natural feed type of hate ( distrust maybe I should say mildly ) in us against the immoral citizens. This happens slowly in your first 4 years of military service. Remember the word " turkey" we all used it back then. I don't know how it is done, but it does exist.
So all these mayhems were to really set the stage of " anger, distrust and outright hate " into the hearts of the military personal watching their home towns burn and get looted, but worst was the destruction of government property. As a soldier we do not let that happen, but our politicians only were playing a game ( a future game to take place ) of letting us patriot military soldiers one day will snap and start shooting the civilians ( Kent State ).

As we all know this is now all in place due to the above game of turning the military against the soon to be national protest around the nation starting and continuing for a long time. If you followed my treads, it was the plan all along to have the military do policing periodically to show force of the draconian laws that are being passed in front of our naive innocent faces.

For the parents that have their children in the military, please tell them never to shoot the US citizen , its not necessary ever. Shoot the damn rubber bullets if you have to.

We all have been conned now to really accept the law of the jungle and the jungle belongs to the banana republic Congress of the USA.

Like I mentioned in the Pandemic threads, its time to have about 6 months of food stored away if possible. Cuban policies are coming to you . Papers Please. Try to fly these days internationally. Papers Please, oh, you don't belong to the CLUB, sorry, we have to take you in.

Funny that someone in office now wants the children in the Los Angeles district to take the corona virus vaccine. We are not dealing with the flu. When the hell does a child ever has taken a flu vaccine. Never heard of it in my life time. Get em while there young.

Remember I said this before... madness first and confusion next.

Oh, and I truly believe God/human nature lets you have fun in the sun before you wake up burning with regrets.
edit on 0100000058202021-01-14T03:20:58-06:00205801am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000018222021-01-14T03:22:18-06:00221801am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I fully agree with most if not all of that. I contend that the judicial branch has been corrupted which is all they need to reduce constitutional rights. This includes the supreme court.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
I fully agree with most if not all of that.

You understood it?

new topics

join