It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Kangaroo Court Disguised as Congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

That's great, and i completely agree, BUT....

HOW????

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

They'd be a LOT more interesting if there was a voting selection that read, "You're Fired."

Oooh! I love that!!!!

The funny thing is, if it ever actually happened, we'd probably have a lot less candidates, because their overblown narcissistic egos just couldn't accept "winning" the "you're fired" vote. That would just be too personal and triggering.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: carewemust

His rising approval rating (even AFTER the peaceful protest at the capitol) is driving these leftists insane

“But, but HOW?!?!?!?”

It’s funny watching their little minds struggle to comprehend it.

It's easy really. They should look in a mirror and understand some things. The people hate them, and I'm not talking right/left. I'm talking them, the whole shebang. They hate us and they've made that clear. What do they expect?
edit on 14-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: surfer_soul

That's great, and i completely agree, BUT....

HOW????

Get together with a bunch of like minded individuals (you’ll have to use zoom but I’m sure you could distance in an outdoor space)) form a new political party with the simple and straightforward motives made absolutely clear. Spread the word far an wide, and go on to win the next election.

That’s assuming there is no election fraud, you aren’t censored, set up in a honey trap, suicided, or otherwise squashed...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

I would suggest asserting the same rights they seek to destroy. Assemble. Petition. Speak up.

Assembly is illegal unless for approved causes. Otherwise it is now deemed "domestic terrorism" and carries severe consequences.

A petition is nothing more than a request en masse supported by the implied threat of removal from office. That threeat is moot; elections are no longer a test of public acceptance, but one of political ideology. A petition is merely a prayer to an unfeeling, uncaring political regime.

Speaking up is legal, but cannot be effective without the ability to be heard.

Time to face some cold, hard facts: like a spider dangling by a strand of silk above a fire, America has teetered on the brink of collapse form within for many years now. I was (un?)fortunate enough to get to see it all unfold in my lifetime. Now that single strand of silk has been cut (ironically by the spider itself) and there is nothing left to hold us from the flames of our own poor choices.

Every election cycle since I was old enough to understand what was happening, I made the same statement after the decision was made: "The American people have spoken. Let's give him/her a chance." As of 2020, I can no longer say that. Instead, I will say "America has spoken. I hope they know what they have chosen."

I find it extremely interesting that even though one "side" has managed to "win" through repeatedly fanatical rhetoric and even overt cheating, that same "side" is still dissatisfied. I wonder what the coming years will hold as they continue to desperately try to fill whatever empty hole they obviously have within themselves?

At this point, I can only find comfort in an old saying: "Do not cry because it is over; rejoice that it existed."

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
With Pelosi getting all worked up over Trump finishing his last week in the job is weird.

They got away with the vote fraud, the courts did not care and Pence signed off on it. Even the JCOS have signed off on it. So why all this impeachment fuss when Trump has a week to go.

With it all looking like Biden is on on Jan 20th, impeachment only woks for a sitting President. What is really going on?

The Great Purge
is what is going on.

If you noticed liberals are beginning to demand deprogramming/reeducation of everyone who voted for Trump; Don Lemon, David Atkins (D), a PBS executive, a commentator on MSNBC Joe Scarborough posing the question to Hannah Jones, Dr. Robert Reuschlein, a Bernie Sanders employee, and others. Search for deprogram or reeducation and add these names and see what you get. It's frightening but clearly coming with the support and encouragement of liberals, the media, big tech and the Democrats.

This is what liberals voted for:
to fundamentally change the USA
into something totally and completely
different.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

A Kangaroo Court in a Bannana Republic, really? Who'd a thunk it.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I feel sad that all I have now is to hope that my governor has a spine.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I would suggest asserting the same rights they seek to destroy. Assemble. Petition. Speak up.

I think these are reasonable suggestions. Hopeful even. Yet I wonder at their effectiveness. It seems to me that the ability to ''speak up'' is now being curtailed more than ever. We can see right before our eyes the de-platforming of speech that the platform owners do not like and smaller platforms are being monitored more closely as well. Over the last few decades, people have been led to believe that their '' free speech'' on these platforms was free when in reality as we are seeing now, was not. It was only acceptable speech that was allowed. There is no guarantee of free speech on a privately owned venue.

So how do you suggest that we exercise this idea of speaking up. I think you did well in your OP, however as good as it was the things you said pulled up short in answering the how as I expressed in my original reply to you.

The right to assemble which you also suggest as a way to take care of the business at hand is also curtailed. More and more permits to assemble are harder to get and even then many are severely crimped in the scope of the assembly allowed. This is not to mention the quarantines which will not stop some of the more active assemblers but will keep the more moderate people from assembling. This leads to the idea of all the moderate people who will need to step up and speak out in the first place.

Liberals have had this idea of a mass movement for ages. The idea that all they had to do was to keep speaking up and petitioning and assembling and sooner or later the masses would pick up the banners and join them. This ''mass movement has not happened. Do you have any suggestions on how the right might develop this ''mass movement'' that has not been tried already?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Evidence coming to light this was planned.

FBI is starting to uncover that all of this was a planned thing and not a random mob action. They're showing that people left the rally early to get items indicating this was a planned action using the rally as cover.

So the rush to impeach Trump was over nothing because he had nothing at all to do with it.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Democratic party is pure evil personified. Lock, stock and barrel. But you say, but, but what about ????. Every Democrat... Even if they do nothing they are complicit for not objecting to what their evil party is doing. There are no good Democrats...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I find it extremely interesting that even though one "side" has managed to "win" through repeatedly fanatical rhetoric and even overt cheating, that same "side" is still dissatisfied. I wonder what the coming years will hold as they continue to desperately try to fill whatever empty hole they obviously have within themselves?

At this point, I can only find comfort in an old saying: "Do not cry because it is over; rejoice that it existed."

TheRedneck

Very unhappy people.... They have now made a mockery of Supreme Court hearings, impeachment, The 25th Amendment, protesting etc... Hell they were more interested in impeaching Trump than the pandemic... What exactly has the House accomplish in the last 4 years...geez...NOTHING!!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I think these are reasonable suggestions. Hopeful even. Yet I wonder at their effectiveness. It seems to me that the ability to ''speak up'' is now being curtailed more than ever. We can see right before our eyes the de-platforming of speech that the platform owners do not like and smaller platforms are being monitored more closely as well. Over the last few decades, people have been led to believe that their '' free speech'' on these platforms was free when in reality as we are seeing now, was not. It was only acceptable speech that was allowed. There is no guarantee of free speech on a privately owned venue.

So how do you suggest that we exercise this idea of speaking up. I think you did well in your OP, however as good as it was the things you said pulled up short in answering the how as I expressed in my original reply to you.

The right to assemble which you also suggest as a way to take care of the business at hand is also curtailed. More and more permits to assemble are harder to get and even then many are severely crimped in the scope of the assembly allowed. This is not to mention the quarantines which will not stop some of the more active assemblers but will keep the more moderate people from assembling. This leads to the idea of all the moderate people who will need to step up and speak out in the first place.

Liberals have had this idea of a mass movement for ages. The idea that all they had to do was to keep speaking up and petitioning and assembling and sooner or later the masses would pick up the banners and join them. This ''mass movement has not happened. Do you have any suggestions on how the right might develop this ''mass movement'' that has not been tried already?

It is tough when 90% of MSM is liberal and much of the mainstream social media is too. If people on the left think "the people have spoken" with selecting Biden over Trump they are seriously mistaken. MSM and social media could have snapped their fingers and we would have seen Trump win and Biden not even make it past the primaries.

Now liberal lawmakers want to label anything they disagree with as hate speech or inciting violence to now use legal actions in their cancel culture agenda. AR15 site has been canceled just because GoDaddy now has said guns in general incite violence. Trump's last rally or his view on the election process was inciting violence without ever supporting or suggesting it.

This is where we are now and it will be impossible to be fixed in the next 4 years so buckle up it might be a bumpy ride.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They get their way, get their way, get their way, and it never makes them happy.

You would think at some point this would trigger some self-reflection, but it won't. They'll just keep on destroying everything around them and wondering why they're so miserable and nothing ever seems to be better.

Toxic people doing what they do.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Had to be quick and dirty because now it is coming out that some were getting a special tour on the 5th despite Covid super restrictions which means upwards of 30 members of the House are suspected of collaborating with the “insurrection .”

And it is a member of the House making that claim and not some “kook on the internet.”

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Run for Congress. Unless you're a convicted felon, you can certainly do that. Fight the power from the inside.

Or you can just sit back and stew in your own pot of crazy conspiracy theories and butthurt, annoying anyone within earshot. It's a lot easier.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenZero

It’s a purge of Trump’s legacy

What legacy? A structurally crippled economy, a divided nation or appeased dictators like Fat Boy Kim?

Fact is, Trump doesn't have a legacy. His presidency had momentum and spin but no direction.
edit on 15-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not necessary. Trump's Approval rating is higher than ever. It increases with each Impeachment.

And it's still lower than 50%.

Like his election result.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Very well written

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Congress soon to be re enacting the prison welcoming scene from " The Shawshank Redemption." " Fresh fish!"
And then it's "The Green Mile"....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join