It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Senator Marco Rubio Calls For $2,000 Stimulus Checks To Heal ‘Divided Nation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
2 grand a month.

we're already bankrupt let's ride it all the way down

I know you wouldn't be familiar with it, but its what happens when a government actually looks after its citizens

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

I'm going to need $20,000 to feel "healed". Hell, make it $100,000, it's a nice round number.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: HunkaHunka

I'm going to need $20,000 to feel "healed". Hell, make it $100,000, it's a nice round number.

That would be too much smack, it's like a drug dealer getting somebody hooked they just give you a taste.

What they are doing or have done is wean people off of cash for so long $2000 sounds better than nothing. So many will gladly take it and scoff at those who oppose, 2020 was only the first round of disappearing but not just businesses but industries, and then more people will sell their souls for 2 grand a month.

By then they will have more control over an individual's life than the person themselves. They already are working on control of thought and speech, and freedom of movement then next is your wallet and possessions.

LOL, these are the things that wake me up during the middle of the night...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You will own nothing and be happy. All you have to do is sign this contract that absolves you off all your debt, EXCEPT the terms are that you forfeit all of your possessions and property for the remainder of your life. How many people do you think would accept this? The govt will promise to provide you your daily ration of food and a place to live. Sign here please.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is a red herring and has nothing to do with what’s going on in America today

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: putnam6

You will own nothing and be happy. All you have to do is sign this contract that absolves you off all your debt, EXCEPT the terms are that you forfeit all of your possessions and property for the remainder of your life. How many people do you think would accept this? The govt will promise to provide you your daily ration of food and a place to live. Sign here please.

<< 1  2   >>

join