It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I know there was election fraud, I know we are being led into an administration of deceit and violence. I also know that there are hundreds of opinions on what comes next....

I want answers from both sides: Democrats (liars) what have you won, by winning (cheating)?

Republicans: (naive/gullible) what happens now? Is there one last “straw” to pull?

Q supporters: really? You are the ultimate goal post movers (and I cannot stand liberals)

P.s. what’s going on with the Q thing? Because I don’t think “god” would choose Trump for the messiah.......

I’m rambling on, but would like (much like everyone) some clarity in these ridiculous and weird times.

After watching that second impeachment trial; the sane voices were drowned out by the hypocrisy of the left... and I came to the conclusion (again) that we literally pay CHILDREN to run this country and tell the adults what is okay to do.

This should be a rant, but I invite actual conversation...... and some mud

edit on 13-1-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Boogaloo...It will be glorious, and like epic!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You are the only person on ATS that brings those guys up, I'm starting to think you are part of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My sister just joined the Q thing..... it’s utterly ridiculous and whacked as a thought process... it is less tangible than any other conspiracy I’ve ever come across...... ever... like seriously, how? How has it gained so many followers, I’d rather drink koolaid and kill myself as a comet passed by the earth; in the hopes I might join an almighty space race.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You are the only person on ATS that brings those guys up, I'm starting to think you are part of them.

Hi sweetie....I'm starting to think you are infatuated with me. You give me so much attention you must have deep feelings. I'm truly sorry, I'm a brutally handsome straight male. But we can still be friends on FB and twitter.
edit on 13-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I take it then you are one of those boogieloo boys.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It's boogaloo boiz, and don't forget it. It's with a Z instead of an S. So hip it hurts....

Guess what I did today....you're dying to know, right?
edit on 13-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

My sister just joined the Q thing..... it’s utterly ridiculous and whacked as a thought process... it is less tangible than any other conspiracy I’ve ever come across...... ever... like seriously, how? How has it gained so many followers, I’d rather drink koolaid and kill myself as a comet passed by the earth; in the hopes I might join an almighty space race.

She could believe the 1619 project is real and be WOKE, so at least she isn't that...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It's boogaloo boiz, and don't forget it. It's with a Z instead of an S. So hip it hurts....

Your a member of them so I will take your word for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I think if we continue down this road it's going to come down to individual governors, individual states, that decide it's time to stand up like adults and not live in fear of the sniffles. Of course our elections are fubar, the news tells us it's great...don't think that's going to end well call me crazy.

I could see an influx into states that haven't lost their minds while other states turn into NY and cali. South Dakota or Montana has never sounded better to me than in 2021.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Thank you for contributing an actual point of view 🤙

So do you think we will Balkanize?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I'm expecting something along the lines of a phoenix analogy. We're a few steps away from the ashes and I'm rooting for a more sober rebirth.

Most Americans are strong. When the yahoos in government crash this bus, I'm betting they won't let it happen a second time if they get the chance.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

I want answers from both sides: Democrats (liars) what have you won, by winning (cheating)?

When did you stop beating your wife?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Nah.

If he was a part of it, he wouldn't be here giving the Charlie Big Potatoes.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

We watch our country die.

*shrugs*

A republic, if we can keep it. . . . well, we couldn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Nah.

If he was a part of it, he wouldn't be here giving the Charlie Big Potatoes.

you da man....

edit on 14-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
sry, still sleepy
edit on 14-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join